Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Hendizadeh

Advanced Podiatry

181 Main St Ste 207 Huntington, NY 11743

Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Huntington, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from New York College Of Podiatric Medicine-Doctor Of Podiatric Medicine in 1998 and specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatry.

Dr. Hendizadeh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hendizadeh

4.477611940298507%

Dr. Hendizadeh?
Dr. Hendizadeh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM
This was the worst experience of my life. Two years later ( after a bunion removal) I am in extreme pain, receiving spinal injections every 3 weeks to help with the pain. Do not go to this office. Dr hendizadeh gave me over a dozen alcohol injections into the nerve of mt foot. He said I developed a neuroma from the surgery, I trusted him and he continued to treat me for 1 year after surgery which then he damaged all the nerves in my foot. Stonybrook Drs cant believe what he did to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM?
Excellent doctor, we had an excellent experience with Dr. Hendizadeh. We would definitely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM?
I had an excellent experience with this doctor. I had bunion surgery approximately 2 1/2 years ago. The whole process was significantly less involved than I had anticipated. I come in every few months to see the practice for routine care. My toe is still in a great position and does not hurt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM?
I’ve been seeing this doctor for the past few weeks now. I had a rupture of my plantar fascia ligament. I could not walk Heel to tie. The office took me in and was able to diagnose my problem using an ultrasound. After a Cortizone injection I was able to walk more with a natural Heel to tait. Dr. Hendizaseh is wonderful doctor and I’m pleased with my progress. I do a lot of martial arts and my feet are very important to me and with his assistance I’m able to get back into sports.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM?
Great Doctor! Very caring towards understanding the real problem and coming up with the right treatment. Office is very clean and they typically run on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM?
Both Dr. Hendizadeh and Dr. DiStefano are the epitome of consummate professionals! They are caring, knowledgeable and just simply awesome. They will take the time to assess your situation in a careful manner and will also take the time to listen and care for your condition. I would safely assume that the other doctors in this practice follow in their footsteps (no pun intended). I highly recommend Advanced Posiatry to anyone who is need of quality foot care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM?
Great doctor and staff. Dr. Hendizadeh Took the time to understand my problems and history and customized a plan to get me back to my old self. Very knowledgeable and great facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM?
I went to see him for chronic foot pain.. He made some foot ex-ray. After that he he did not say much . Instead he is more interested on how I found him. Not one word about my foot problem ,No, diagnosis .Then he prescribed a $650 orthotic. I am a health care worker and I find it odd that his first word is prescribing this expensive product. without even explaining why I need it. when I mention that I am planning to see an orthopedic surgeon he right away said he does foot surgery too. Scary
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM?
This place is AMAZING!!! I am a very active 26 year old so the ability to move around pain free is extremely important to me. I walked into my first meeting with Dr. Hendizadeh very apprehensive. I had already had a bunionectomy performed on my right foot the year prior by a different location/doctor. Needless to say my foot did not heal well... My left foot had started causing me pain and I didn't know what to do. Surgery was the last thing I wanted. I first went to meet with Dr. H to expl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM?
Dr. Hendizadeh and his staff truly saved my life. After a botched surgery left me with painful scars& scars coming through the bone in both feet, I could barely put pressure on my right foot let alone walk.The surgery went better than I could have ever expected, my foot is perfectly straight.I am able to walk, run & return to all activities. I just booked my second surgery for my left foot.I have never met doctors that care for their patients like these doctors do. Highly recommend to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Hendizadeh?

I believe in providing my patients with the latest progressive foot care using the most advanced technology and over 16 years of experience to provide optimal foot care in a collaborative environment.

• Podiatric Surgery

• Farsi
  • Italian
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Hendizadeh accepts

Dr. Hendizadeh accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU
AARP
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
Guardian

• Wound Care and Management

Advanced Podiatry

• Sat: 8:00am - 1:00pm
    • Sat: 8:00am - 1:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hendizadeh treats patients.

Huntington Hospital

Huntington, NY

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)