Pediatric Dermatology  |
Dr. Pearl Kwong, MD
Dr. Pearl Kwong, MD is a pediatric dermatology doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Kwong is affiliated with Wolfson Children's Hospital.

10175 Fortune Pkwy Unit 1203

Jacksonville, FL 32256

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Kwong

Dr. Kwong's Experience

Dr. Kwong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Dermatology

• Pediatric Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Kwong has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Kwong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kwong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kwong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kwong to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Kwong's Performance
    GOOD
Jacksonville, FL |
Great doctor with a great bedside manner. Staff is great too they get you in and out quickly
Office staff is so unfriendly and unprofessional! Too many details to list, but you are better off seeing your pediatrician! In addition to the rude staff, Dr Kwong diagnosed my son with two different skin conditions because she didn't know which he had. We will not return!
Jacksonville, Fl |
Horrible front office staff. Rude, and very unprofessional. Child was wrongly diagnosed and Dr did not thoroughly examine my child. Waste of time and money.
Jacksonville, FL |
Very accessible and when it comes to kids, we all know this is very important. I do not have one complaint when it comes to the care she has given my daughter. Always, very impressed and always leave there knowing she is doing everything possible for all my families needs. Would refer her to any family or friend and that is the most important compliment you can give someone. Hope this helps....
in Jacksonville, FL |
My wife called to set up an appointment for my 7 month old daughter. The receptionist who answered was extremely rude and cut my wife off to ask for our insurance. My wife gave her the information; the receptionist stated they didn't accept it and hung up on my wife. I checked to see and they actually do accept our insurance. First impressions are everything. If the receptionist doesn't like her job she should find a new one. Try to be professional and respectful to new patients.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr,Kwong is the best, and her girls are super! Every one is so nice and friendly! Our kids love the whole office!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Waited over 45 minutes to be seen. She saw my daughter for a couple of minutes and showed impatience at our questions. Wrote a prescription for medication that she said may or may not help, but didn't give us any further instructions on what to do if it didn't work. There was no care or concern in her attitude, I will be looking for another dermatologist for my daughter.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Kwong is obviously very intelligent. She may not be very eloquent in the English language but so are most people whose first language is not English. She is very soft spoken and kind. She takes her time to explain and you can tell that she sincerely cares about her patient. Her staff is another story. However, I cannot rate her solely based on her staff as most people know they are turned over frequently. She is highly qualified and the only pediatric dermatologist, in fact, in the area.
Middleburg, FL |
My daughter who is now 9yrs old when to her back around when she was 4yrs old. And I was not impressed with Dr. Kwong at all she looked at my daughter, pulled out a book from her cabinet and said yes this is what she has, and diagnosed her with that with out doing any test what so ever. Was very dissatisfied with her and her answer. So I took my daughter to Gainsville to a pediatric dermatologist there and they did a few test on her hair and all and found out she has TTD. So Dr.Kwong was WRONG!!
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Kwong is a great doctor and she deserves 5 stars however an office associate by the name of Cheryl almost forced me to find another dermatologist for my family because of her rudeness when she called me about a bill I had not received, I asked her to resend the bill and I would be happy to pay for it. She treated me as if I was a criminal and liar. I have brought my family there for years and have always paid copays on time, Cheryl should have never treated me the way she did.
Have you seen Dr. Pearl Kwong, MD?
Are you Dr. Kwong?