Dr. Payel Gupta, MD

Dr. Payel Gupta, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Payel Gupta, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Michigan State University in 2004 and specializes in allergy & immunology, internal medicine, and more.

620 Columbus Ave Ste 2

New York, NY 10024

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Gupta

See how frequently Dr. Gupta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Asthma
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Allergic Rhinitis

Dr. Gupta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gupta "At New York Allergy & Sinus Centers, we know that faster diagnosis means faster relief. That's why we offer convenient online and same-day appointments at our five NY allergy center locations, innovative diagnostic tools like CT scans for sinuses, and same day diagnosis. We treat the problem, not the symptoms, to give you immediate and long-lasting relief!"

• Allergy & Immunology
  • Pediatrics

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Downstate SUNY Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Long Island College Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends

Dr. Gupta's Performance

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr Payel Gupta. I am always welcomed with a smile and treated with care and the utmost professionalism. She was thorough with efficient standards of service.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is a very good allergist. If wasn't for her I could not had a normal life in Spring and this year (2017 ) Allergy is bad. Pollen is high even now in the summer. She is very professional and on point with her expertise as an allergist. I recommend her very much to anyone who is seeking Medical...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Gupta. My son has severe allergies and has been under the care of an allergist for as long as remember. We moved from California and I was dreading having to find a new doctor for my son. We had been to 3 allergists before finding Dr. Gupta via a referral from a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Gupta is extremely nice &thorough. She took the time to explain everything in detail to me and made sure I understood everything that I was tested for. since seeing her I feel better than I ever have. I will be coming back & encouraging my friends and family with asthma & allergies to do so as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Was helpful and very responsive to my concerns. She made sure I understood my diagnosis and was VERY professional. Would definitely send friends and family to her! Thank you!
Are you Dr. Gupta?