Dr. Pawan K. Sood, MD

Dr. Pawan K. Sood, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 66 years old

As an Internist I act as your primary care physician in a variety of settings, my office, in the hospital or in a skilled nursing facility. I owned my own practice in Brooklyn, New York before coming to California in 2008 to practice as a hospitalist at Clovis Community Medical Center. I am knowledgeable about the diagnosis of diseases, common illness and chronic conditions. I will provide quality preventative care in partnership with you to promote your wellness.Read more

Chestnut Medical Group of Fresno
7035 N Chestnut Ave Ste 105
Fresno, CA 93720 Get Directions

As Hospitalists we act as your primary care physicians during your hospital stay. We provide services in an office setting or skilled nursing facility. Coordinating special needs with home health agencies or other specialists is part of what we offer as your primary care physicians. Our staff welcomes you with a smile and listens to your concerns with caring compassion. In a comfortable setting our state of the art diagnostic tools will help to provide preventative health and wellness information.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Sood's Experience

See how Dr. Sood's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sood

Dr. Sood accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Sood has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Sood
Dr. Sood's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Sood is an amazing dr. and really takes the time to listen to his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care doctor.
in Merced, CA |
Dr. Sood is an amazing Doctor! Very helpful and explains everything in detail! He cares about his patients and he is just an overall great doctor!
in Fresno, CA |
i would not recommend this doctor to anyone hes hardly there, he was very rude to me my last appointment and told me he was no longer going to see me or refill my medications that i need seriously bad every month.
in Fresno Ca |
Very disappointing. Don't know why he got in this profession because he doesn't seem to want to help people. Gives you less than a minute of his time but he make sure he bills you for alot more. Had him twice. Once he seen me second time didn't want help at all.
Have you seen Dr. Pawan K. Sood, MD?
Are you Dr. Sood?

Compare Dr. Sood

More Internists like Dr. Sood at Chestnut Medical Group of Fresno

Dr. Sood says...

As an Internist I act as your primary care physician in a variety of settings, my office, in the hospital or in a skilled nursing facility. I owned my own practice in Brooklyn, New York before coming to California in 2008 to practice as a hospitalist at Clovis Community Medical Center.  I am knowledgeable about the diagnosis of diseases, common illness and chronic conditions.  I will provide quality preventative care in partnership with you to promote your wellness.

Dr. Sood's Care Philosophy

As Hospitalists we act as your primary care physicians during your hospital stay.  We provide services in an office setting or skilled nursing facility.  Coordinating special needs with home health agencies or other specialists is part of what we offer as your primary care physicians. Our staff welcomes you with a smile and listens to your concerns with caring compassion. In a comfortable setting our state of the art diagnostic tools will help to provide preventative health and wellness information.

Dr. Sood's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Sood has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sood's Board Certifications

Completed in 1976

Cmc Of Brooklyn and Queens/Mary Immaculate

Completed in 1993

• Punjabi

Dr. Sood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)