Dr. Pavlina P. Suchanova, MD

Dr. Pavlina P. Suchanova, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Female

Texas Ear, Nose & Specialists PA 18400 Katy Fwy Ste 470, Houston, TX 77094 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Suchanova specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat and practices in Houston, TX. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Suchanova? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Suchanova's Experience

82Experience
Match

See how Dr. Suchanova's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Suchanova

Dr. Suchanova accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Suchanova has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Suchanova

Dr. Suchanova's Review Details
5 based on 30 responses
Experience with Dr. Suchanova
Dr. Suchanova's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Houston, TX |
Dr Suchanova is nothing short of excellent. She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and an expert of her field. She has some of the best bedside manner I have seen in a Dr. I had horrible sinus issues, very crooked septum and turns out a lot of environmental allergies. Had surgery about 2 weeks ago - truly life changing (and that is saying a lot since I am still recovering)...I had no idea how poorly I was breathing prior to surgery. Pain with surgery was very minimal - just hard on energy.
in Katy, TX |
I Have always received excellent care. Dr. Suchanova and her staff are wonderful in providing excellent quality care as well as through explanation and knowledge of procedures. It's like visiting with friends ;)
in Bridge City, TX |
Dr. Suchanova came highly recommended. From my first visit, my care was beyond expectations. Her sinus surgery techniques are innovative and my experience was almost completely pain-free. After seeing several ENTs before her, I would say that she is head and shoulders above them. I would not hesitate for a moment to refer my family and friends to Dr. Suchanova.
in Houston, TX |
I met first time Dr. Suchanova in May 2016. I selected her due multiple positive referenced I found online. At that time I had headaches due a sinusitis and old nose issues. At first visit I realized I met an extremely knowledgeable doctor. She was able to find the underlying issue to my sinus problems and successfully revise my sinus surgery with very minimal pain and no complications. No doubt, she is an amazing doctor and person and I would highly recommend her to everyone I know.
in Katy, TX |
I found Dr Suchanova online and decided to try her after reading so many great reviews. I'm 28, with very bad allergies and my sinuses were ridiculously inflamed when I came to her. I had balloon sinuplasty and septoplasty performed by Dr Suchanova and could not be happier with the results. For the first time that I can remember, I am able to take deep, unrestricted breathes through both nostrils. She is an amazing doctor and person. I will recommend her to everyone I know, no question!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Suchanova performed surgery to correct my deviated septum. It has made an AMAZING difference. I am no longer getting nasal infections every 4-5 weeks that require me to miss work and life activities. Dr. Suchanova uses very up to date techniques, and my recovery time was about half of the time that I was lead to expect in research on this procedure.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Suchanova radiates confidence. She tells you exactly what you need to do and shows you test results o support her recommendation, explaining them clearly. She also advises of any possible complications with the recommended procedure(s). Then, she tells you the likelihood of those actually happening when she operates. My thyroidectomy went very smoothly with no complications and a speedy recovery and I am 75 years of age. Her confidence is contagious.
in Baytown,TX |
Hands down one of the best ent doctors any where. She is an amazing doctor and person and would highly recommend her. Don't make a mistake like me and see another doctor first and have a procedure and regret it. Go see Dr. Suchanova first and have no regrets.
in Orange, Tx |
Dr. Suchanova is nothing less than amazing! She was able to fix what a previous ENT specialist messed up. She is extremely knowledgeable, a very talented surgeon, and an all around wonderful doctor. She was able to find the underlying issue to my sinus problems and successfully revise my sinus surgery with very minimal pain and NO complications. You will NOT regret seeking out and making an appointment with Dr. Suchanova. Her talent is undeniable. She can and will solve your problems too.
in Bellville, Texas |
Dr Suchanova in my opinion is a great physician! She not only discovered what other ENTs were unable to diagnose, but completely repaired what the others had totally botched in a previous surgery! After over 20 years of suffering with severe allergic sinusitis I am finally on the road to being completely healed! This physician truly cares about her patients! What an angel sent from God!
Have you seen Dr. Pavlina P. Suchanova, MD?
Are you Dr. Pavlina P. Suchanova, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Suchanova

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngic Allergy

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Chronic Ear Infections (Pediatric)
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vertigo

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroid Surgery

Baylor College Medicine

Completed in 2013

Wayne State University

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Suchanova has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Suchanova has no media or publications listed.

• Czech
  • Slovak

Dr. Suchanova does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suchanova and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Suchanova's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Suchanova

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Suchanova's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Suchanova

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients