Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD

Reconstructive Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 38

Telehealth services available

Integrity Orthopedics

607 S Mason Rd Katy, TX 77450

Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD is a Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Katy, TX. Dr. Muradov has more experience with Hip & Pelvic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Houston Healthcare West and Houston Methodist West Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Muradov to book an appointment.

Compare with other Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Muradov with our nearby Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress today at (281) 417-4665.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Dr. Muradov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Muradov

Dr. Muradov
I am a man of 79yrs and have had the great fortune to have a relationship with DR Muradov and staff. At every instance of our interaction Dr Muradov and his assistant Tatianna have been very attentive to my queries large or small. Dr Muradov performed a anterior right hip replacement on 8/20/2021 and today, 5 weeks post operation, I am walking 2 miles. All of my expectations have been exceeded. I suggest that anyone in need of of a hip, or, knee replacement; see Dr Muradov before deciding on a physician. My sincere thanks and gratefulness to Dr Muradov and staff.
Pat C. – Sep 30, 2021
Was a referred by a neurological surgeon who was providing a review of lumbar NRI that was needed to determine source of back pain and rithght-hip issues. The neurosurgeon said nothing on the MRI revealed need for surgery but I needed to be seen by a hip specialist regarding the hip issues. He immediately arranged an appointment with Dr Muradov, same day. Dr. Muradov assessed and diagnosed my issue and established a treatment course. He worked us in, provided treatment and for now, I am pain free. Great supportive and educational approach from Dr. Muradov and his staff. Highly recommend!
Now a Happy Hip – May 05, 2021
Absolutely the best Dr I have seen in many years. My first visit with him was when a pain doctor referred me to him..the pain doctor called Dr Muradov to see if he could see me that afternoon. When I arrived at his office I only had to wait a few minutes. He spent of 1:30 hours with me that afternoon while seeing his other patients. He said after the MIR he said I needed a new hip. That is also what the ER told me. He explained every thing that afternoon. I was not sure. So he had me do water PT. Finally I was ready for the surgery. He told me he would not let me be in pain right after the surgery. He is the most amazing doctor I have had in 40 years. He is kind, courteous, compassionate and extremely GREAT at what he does. I would not hesitate to recommend him! The office staff is amazing also!
Carolyn – Apr 11, 2021
AMAZING orthopedic doctor! Dr Muradov and his wonderful staff explains everything when dealing with a hip replacement He has a wonderful bed side manner and so easy to talk to. He encourages the patient to ask questions so everyone has the same understanding. An absolute wonderful doctor that performed a full hip replacement on me just this week. 3/29
Cece – Apr 01, 2021
I had a hip replacement November 2019 turned out very great in fact I just had a knee replacement done in 2020 of December
Rico Malone – Jan 12, 2021
I have had 7 surgeries on both knees… from osteotomies to full knee replacement to removing a replacement due to infection to replacing a replacement. To say I know about knee replacement procedures is an understatement…. I dealt with 3 doctors… some were better surgeons some with better bedside manner! WOW what an amazing experience to find the 4th and final Dr. who will be mine forever! Dr. Muradov worked tirelessly helping us find an amazing INFECTIOUS doc just in time to save my leg! His love of his profession is obvious the 1st time you meet him… his bedside manner is none short of amazing! Spending the holidays in a hospital were made bearable by his amazing TRUE care for me and my leg! After 3 years he still follows up to see how I am doing! (Live 7 hours away and would make a trip to see this doc in a heartbeat)
Greg Morrison – Dec 28, 2020
I am 66 years old and have dealt with ostio arthritis For 30 years. My knees became so degenerated that my quality of life became an issue. My primary care doctor referred me to dr Muradov for total knee replacement. I had avoided total knee replacement for years due to having multiple degenerated disc in the lumbar and cervical areas of my spine with nerve irritation. When I met with dr. Muradov and discussed my concerns and underling conditions, he took great effort to explain my surgical options and educate me as to the technices to minimally damage the soft tissue around my knee the use of computer design to build my replacent joint. I have other medical procedures in my life and have never considered the use of the word pleasant to describe them before. The procedure was painless, I was up and walking 1 hour After surgery. The next day I had full mobility in my knee and the muscular pain I experienced in my legs for years is gone. I am 7 days post operative with full mobility.
Steve hillhouse – Dec 09, 2020
My experience was far better than I thought it would be. Dr. Muradov is and his staff are awesome! His knowledge and experience gave me an excellent hip replacement and my recovery wasn’t bad at all. I would definitely recommend him if your looking for quality care and experience.
Frances Sampy – Nov 05, 2020
I found Dr. Muradov online and scheduled an appointment. I am so thankful to him. I had been experiencing joint pain for two years. He is so knowledgeable and compassionate. He took time to provide a great deal of education and answered all of my questions and provided great care. I feel so much better.
Deborah Wilson – Oct 31, 2020
Dr. Muradov is one of the kindest, most professional surgeons I’ve ever encountered. His bedside manner is notorious among his patients - many of whom I am also acquainted with, and all of whom recommend him highly. He spends the necessary time to ensure not only a thorough exam and proper diagnosis, but also to give his patients time to ask questions and feel comfortable with his assessment of what should be done moving forward. Kudos and cheers to you, Dr. Muradov, for taking your profession to heart!
Jay M. – Jul 16, 2020
Thanks Jay. My staff and I love taking care of...Read More
I fell and had 5 fractures in my pelvis. I was very anxious about what to do, and how to move forward. Dr. Muradov saw me within the first week after my call. He was so professional, patient and kind it made me feel confident. He treated me for the fractures as well as osteoporosis. The treatments accelerated my healing. He answered all my questions and I never felt he was trying to rush me out the door as many physicians do these days. My fractures are completely healed and I have no pain at all. Thank you Dr Muradov.
Wanda Roylene King – Jul 16, 2020
Nice&easy, friendly and very professional person!
Anton – Jun 05, 2020
I was 81 when Dr. Muradov replaced my hip. I was up walking, not far but up and down a hall, the day of the surgery. The next day I walked 4 times as far. This was with the aid of a walker and a therapist by my side. Later that day I was able to return home. Because of the physical therapy before surgery and the preoperative prescribed, my recovery is successful and I strongly recommend if you are needing or considering orthopedic surgery to have an interview with Dr. Muradov. 5 stars is my rating. PS Thanks also goes to Sally.
Jim Porter – May 29, 2020
I had my left knee replacement in December 2018 and it still is not doing well. I moved out of state so I couldn’t go back for a visit.
May 18, 2020
Sorry to hear your knee is not doing as well as...Read More
Dr. Muradov replaced my knee and I was walking without any aids in 5 days. The entire surgery and brief hospital stay were pleasant. I have all the strength back in my knee and it has been just 3 months. My wife and I are walking about 6 miles a day. About a week after surgery I was completely pain free. I would recommend him to anyone.
James Thompson – May 12, 2020
Thanks James! It was a pleasure taking care of...Read More
My mother fell and broke her hip 2 weeks ago. She is rare in the aspect that she is 94 lived alone and was completely independent except for her driving. Her health was wonderful 1 blood pressure pill a day and glaucoma drops. When she arrived at Methodist for her surgery Dr. Muradov couldn’t have been more compassionate and skilled. He also has a great sense of humor which is important to our family. She able to leave the hospital in under 3 days and now 2 weeks later does not need pain pills and doing most of her daily things with a walker. My family and I can not say enough about how wonderful knowledgeable and skilled Dr. Muradov is.
Laura Cornish – Mar 26, 2020
Dr. Muradov was very professional answered all the questions and concerns. Highly recommend! Nice to be able to walk with out pain and limping. I love my new hip!!!
Patricia Glover – Mar 13, 2020
My visit with Dr. Muradov was a great experience. I had a difficult situation walking as a child has surgery due to a defect of hip perthes. Dr. Muradov did a conversion total surgery and know I can walk and do things that I had trouble before. I highly recommend Dr. M to anyone looking for a total joint surgery. Also, he gave me my life because I'm only 32 years old. The people are all good and Sally always was there to help.
Mar 05, 2020
Dr. Muradov was very professional answered all the question and concern. Highly recommend! Hip came out as advertised, nice to be able to walk with out a limp.
James braddick – Feb 01, 2020
Mr. Muradov and his staff are great,courteous and most of all very professional Thanks for making be able to walk again and enjoy what I love to do BOWLING
Edward Brown – Feb 01, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. Muradov?

Muscle sparing Anterior Approach

Multimodal Pain Control

I was born in Moscow, Russia, raised in Siberia and trained in the United States. My family moved to Katy, Texas when I was thirteen years old. While attending...Read more

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery