Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD

Reconstructive Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 38

Telehealth services available

Integrity Orthopedics

607 S Mason Rd Katy, TX 77450

Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD is a Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Katy, TX. Dr. Muradov has more experience with Hip & Pelvic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Houston Healthcare West and Houston Methodist West Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Muradov to book an appointment.

Compare with other Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Muradov with our nearby Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress today at (281) 417-4665.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Dr. Muradov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Muradov

Dr. Muradov

I came to my appointment with my sister who is a nurse. Dr. Muradov was very patient in answering questions from both of us and he was very knowledgeable and kind. My sister was concerned at first because the doctor is so much younger than the both of us. His professionalism and great beside manner wiped away any concerns we might have had.
  • Long wait times
Robert S. – Nov 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
Had my 2 month checkup for a hip replacement surgery. Healing nicely. Thank you Dr Muradov for doing a great job!
Gladys S – Nov 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
Scheduling was quick. Examination was thorough and he explained his findings. I appreciate how friendly and professional everyone was.
Nov 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
Two other orthopedic Drs said they couldn’t perform the Total Knee Replacement because of the condition of my lower left leg from a previous accident. Dr Muradov was able to do the operation and I’m back on my leg after only 5 weeks. All the staff were professional and I recommend Dr Muradov. thank You
Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
I had an appointment with Dr. Muradov because of pain in my left hip. He and his staff are competent, efficient and pleasant. Minimal waiting time. Definitely recommend!
Iryna K. – Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
I am a man of 79yrs and have had the great fortune to have a relationship with DR Muradov and staff. At every instance of our interaction Dr Muradov and his assistant Tatianna have been very attentive to my queries large or small. Dr Muradov performed a anterior right hip replacement on 8/20/2021 and today, 5 weeks post operation, I am walking 2 miles. All of my expectations have been exceeded. I suggest that anyone in need of of a hip, or, knee replacement; see Dr Muradov before deciding on a physician. My sincere thanks and gratefulness to Dr Muradov and staff.
Pat C. – Sep 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
Was a referred by a neurological surgeon who was providing a review of lumbar NRI that was needed to determine source of back pain and rithght-hip issues. The neurosurgeon said nothing on the MRI revealed need for surgery but I needed to be seen by a hip specialist regarding the hip issues. He immediately arranged an appointment with Dr Muradov, same day. Dr. Muradov assessed and diagnosed my issue and established a treatment course. He worked us in, provided treatment and for now, I am pain free. Great supportive and educational approach from Dr. Muradov and his staff. Highly recommend!
Now a Happy Hip – May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
Absolutely the best Dr I have seen in many years. My first visit with him was when a pain doctor referred me to him..the pain doctor called Dr Muradov to see if he could see me that afternoon. When I arrived at his office I only had to wait a few minutes. He spent of 1:30 hours with me that afternoon while seeing his other patients. He said after the MIR he said I needed a new hip. That is also what the ER told me. He explained every thing that afternoon. I was not sure. So he had me do water PT. Finally I was ready for the surgery. He told me he would not let me be in pain right after the surgery. He is the most amazing doctor I have had in 40 years. He is kind, courteous, compassionate and extremely GREAT at what he does. I would not hesitate to recommend him! The office staff is amazing also!
Carolyn – Apr 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
AMAZING orthopedic doctor! Dr Muradov and his wonderful staff explains everything when dealing with a hip replacement He has a wonderful bed side manner and so easy to talk to. He encourages the patient to ask questions so everyone has the same understanding. An absolute wonderful doctor that performed a full hip replacement on me just this week. 3/29
Cece – Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
I had a hip replacement November 2019 turned out very great in fact I just had a knee replacement done in 2020 of December
Rico Malone – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
I have had 7 surgeries on both knees… from osteotomies to full knee replacement to removing a replacement due to infection to replacing a replacement. To say I know about knee replacement procedures is an understatement…. I dealt with 3 doctors… some were better surgeons some with better bedside manner! WOW what an amazing experience to find the 4th and final Dr. who will be mine forever! Dr. Muradov worked tirelessly helping us find an amazing INFECTIOUS doc just in time to save my leg! His love of his profession is obvious the 1st time you meet him… his bedside manner is none short of amazing! Spending the holidays in a hospital were made bearable by his amazing TRUE care for me and my leg! After 3 years he still follows up to see how I am doing! (Live 7 hours away and would make a trip to see this doc in a heartbeat)
Greg Morrison – Dec 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
I am 66 years old and have dealt with ostio arthritis For 30 years. My knees became so degenerated that my quality of life became an issue. My primary care doctor referred me to dr Muradov for total knee replacement. I had avoided total knee replacement for years due to having multiple degenerated disc in the lumbar and cervical areas of my spine with nerve irritation. When I met with dr. Muradov and discussed my concerns and underling conditions, he took great effort to explain my surgical options and educate me as to the technices to minimally damage the soft tissue around my knee the use of computer design to build my replacent joint. I have other medical procedures in my life and have never considered the use of the word pleasant to describe them before. The procedure was painless, I was up and walking 1 hour After surgery. The next day I had full mobility in my knee and the muscular pain I experienced in my legs for years is gone. I am 7 days post operative with full mobility.
Steve hillhouse – Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
My experience was far better than I thought it would be. Dr. Muradov is and his staff are awesome! His knowledge and experience gave me an excellent hip replacement and my recovery wasn’t bad at all. I would definitely recommend him if your looking for quality care and experience.
Frances Sampy – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
I found Dr. Muradov online and scheduled an appointment. I am so thankful to him. I had been experiencing joint pain for two years. He is so knowledgeable and compassionate. He took time to provide a great deal of education and answered all of my questions and provided great care. I feel so much better.
Deborah Wilson – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
Dr. Muradov is one of the kindest, most professional surgeons I’ve ever encountered. His bedside manner is notorious among his patients - many of whom I am also acquainted with, and all of whom recommend him highly. He spends the necessary time to ensure not only a thorough exam and proper diagnosis, but also to give his patients time to ask questions and feel comfortable with his assessment of what should be done moving forward. Kudos and cheers to you, Dr. Muradov, for taking your profession to heart!
Jay M. – Jul 16, 2020
Thanks Jay. My staff and I love taking care of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
I fell and had 5 fractures in my pelvis. I was very anxious about what to do, and how to move forward. Dr. Muradov saw me within the first week after my call. He was so professional, patient and kind it made me feel confident. He treated me for the fractures as well as osteoporosis. The treatments accelerated my healing. He answered all my questions and I never felt he was trying to rush me out the door as many physicians do these days. My fractures are completely healed and I have no pain at all. Thank you Dr Muradov.
Wanda Roylene King – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
Nice&easy, friendly and very professional person!
Anton – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
I was 81 when Dr. Muradov replaced my hip. I was up walking, not far but up and down a hall, the day of the surgery. The next day I walked 4 times as far. This was with the aid of a walker and a therapist by my side. Later that day I was able to return home. Because of the physical therapy before surgery and the preoperative prescribed, my recovery is successful and I strongly recommend if you are needing or considering orthopedic surgery to have an interview with Dr. Muradov. 5 stars is my rating. PS Thanks also goes to Sally.
Jim Porter – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
I had my left knee replacement in December 2018 and it still is not doing well. I moved out of state so I couldn’t go back for a visit.
May 18, 2020
Sorry to hear your knee is not doing as well as...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
Dr. Muradov replaced my knee and I was walking without any aids in 5 days. The entire surgery and brief hospital stay were pleasant. I have all the strength back in my knee and it has been just 3 months. My wife and I are walking about 6 miles a day. About a week after surgery I was completely pain free. I would recommend him to anyone.
James Thompson – May 12, 2020
Thanks James! It was a pleasure taking care of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Muradov?

Muscle sparing Anterior Approach

Multimodal Pain Control

I was born in Moscow, Russia, raised in Siberia and trained in the United States. My family moved to Katy, Texas when I was thirteen years old. While attending...Read more

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery