Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD

Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics  |
I was born in Moscow, Russia, raised in Siberia and trained in the United States. My family moved to Katy, Texas when I was thirteen years old. While attending Taylor High School, I quickly learned English. I then graduated from the University of Houston in 2006, earning a double major in Chemistry and Biology. I attended medical school at the University of Texas - Galveston, graduating in 2010. I left Texas and completed my orthopedic surgical residency at the University of California, San Francisco-Fresno joint program. In 2015, I returned to Houston for a one year Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction fellowship at the Texas Medical Center, focusing on the posterior approach of the hip and complex revision surgery. The following year, I completed an intensive 4 month, minimally invasive anterior hip fellowship in Belgium, Europe. In the interim, I have been working as a contracting surgeon delivering orthopedic care to underserved areas of the United States. I joined Houston Methodist to provide patients in my hometown with the most up-to-date care relating to problems of the hip and knee. The focus of my practice is on high quality adult reconstruction with emphasis on multimodal pain control. I have authored peer reviewed articles and have been invited to speak at national conferences on topics related to hip infections and fractures. I am married and my wife, Corinna, is a registered nurse. Our passions are health and traveling. We are in the process of starting a family and we hope you will be a part of it. I value honesty and dedication when it comes to patient care, while treating people like family with compassion and respect.

18400 Katy Fwy Ste 200

Houston, TX 77094

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Muradov

Dr. Muradov's Experience

Dr. Muradov's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  • Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Muradov does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Elbow

• University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of California San Francisco-Fresno Education Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Muradov has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Muradov has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Muradov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muradov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muradov's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muradov to family and friends
Dr. Muradov's Performance
in Katy,TX |
Dr. Muradov saved my life, and I can't thank him enough!!
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Muradov is what we consider one of the most amazing doctors my family and I have ever dealt with. My uncle, whom has mental retardation, is his patient. Dr. Muradov not only performed a life changing hip surgery on him, but treated my uncle with kindness and respect. It was by pure luck that we found Dr. Muradov, but we will only be using him for any orthopedic issues that may occur in the future. I highly recommend him.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Muradov is excellent. My mother is 85 years old , fell and broke her hip. Dr. Muradov tooke care of her on an emergency basis. He spent time with us and explained procedure step by step. Very caring person. I happy to say my Mom is up and walking on her own in just 2 short weeks. I highly recommend Dr Muradov!
Have you seen Dr. Pavel Muradov, MD?
Are you Dr. Muradov?

See our Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedic Specialist at West Houston Medical Center

Visit Dr. Muradov