Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM

Podiatry ·  Female · Age 56

Dr. Raval

Active Foot & Ankle Associates

36 Franklin Tpke Waldwick, NJ 07463

Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Waldwick, NJ and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1988 and specializes in podiatry and podiatry sports medicine.

Dr. Raval accepts

Dr. Raval accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Neuropathy, Motor and Sensory
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Wart Removal

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person. Our services will offer you choices in care, and timeliness in care

• Podiatry

4.2

Dr. Raval?
Dr. Raval's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM
Make sure you thoroughly research this doctor’s qualifications and reviews before going to see her. That was the biggest mistake that I made before being treated by her. She has a number of significant medical malpractice claims against her, as well as other poor reviews. BEWARE OFTHIS “DOCTOR”
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
I recently visited with Dr. Raval because of an achilles issue. She was very thorough and explained everything to me very clearly and in an easy to understand way regarding the treatment she recommended. I would not hesitate to refer her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
I have been seen by Dr Raval for a foot fungus I received while going to a local Waldwick nail salon. During that time she was always very pleasant and ALWAYS smiling. And this was at 7:30am! She had also been treating me for terrible ingrown toenails that can be extrutiatingly painful. She recommended a minor (what I call surgery) to help my nails become retrained NOT to go ingrown. While this experience was painful for me because my body doesn’t do well with local anesthesia, Dr Raval was incredible patient with me. I of course acted like a 4 year old but she remained professional and empathetic through the experience. If anyone in Bergen County is suffering from ANY sort of foot pain, nail discomfort Dr Raval is a MUST see. I have already recommended her to several of my family members and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Dr. Raval left both of my feet with major problems after bunion surgery. When I started having pain again and went to a different doctor he looked like he wanted to cry when he looked at my feet and my xrays. He knew exactly what went wrong. She was dishonest about the mess ups that were caused during surgery and gave poor post op instructions. I'm so concerned about the future of my feet. I should have went for a second opinion and I should have sued.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr Ravel for several years. From my first visit I felt comfortable with her and still do. She is an excellent Dr as well as a very very nice person. We always have fun conversations and always gives me best advice for my feet. I highly recommend her. She is the best ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Love, love, love Dr Raval and Paula! I was a new patient and they saw me immediately when I explained the dire straits I was in. Dr Raval is so gentle, knowledgeable and will take as much time as you need. So thrilled that I found her and Paula (her office manager) is the BEST!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
This office is all about the money instead of thinking about their patients! They will nickel and dime you. Avoid!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
From my very first appointment Dr.Ravel has been amazing! I have recommended my family and friends to her. Dr. Ravel has a gentle touch and explains the why you are experiencing the problem and how to treat it. She has managed several issues I have had with care, kindness and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Dr. Raval is the best. Very professional and thorough exam / diagnosis / treatment. Highly recommended +++++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Delinquent dead beats who do not pay their expenses. Stay away. She and her husband are a farse
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
This was my first visit and Dr Raval took the time to explain what she was doing, why, and what she might be looking for. There was no wait as she was right on schedule and took me immediately. Dr. Raval was very friendly and made me feel very much a home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Positive experience, start to finish. She listened and took time with me during appointments. I would absolutely go back to her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
I have worked with Dr.Raval for 25 years.. She has been a superb physician treating my minor and serious afflictions. She is prompt, intelligent, professional, and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Dr. Raval has helped my son, daughter and me from barely being able to walk to now playing soccer and training for a half IronMan. Dr. Raval is professional, super knowledgeable and truly cares about her patients. We never have to wait longer than 5 minutes for our appointments. Paula is also a joy to deal with. 10/10!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Dr. Raval is highly skilled, gentle and caring. She spends time with you and explains what the problem is and how she will deal with it. She is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Dr. Raval is engaging, knowledgable, and interested in her patients. Her office is tiny, but serves patients perfectly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Dr. Po is smart, knowledgeable and always very pleasant. Her office is well run,.efficient and up to date with all the latest insurance and billing issues. She cares about the patient's whole life and takes an interest in your whole well being. Definitely would recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Very thorough and excellent care. Had a very painful ankle sprain and with Dr. Raval's care I am now jogging and back to walking in heels!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
Dr. Raval takes her time helping you with your issues....little to no wait time is nice as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauravi Raval, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr. Raval's for a number of years and her work in getting (and keeping) me fitted with orthotics that fit in all kinds of shoes has been excellent. All of my back and leg pains went away and stayed away ever since I started wearing orthotics and that is all due to Dr. Raval's diligence in making sure that they address all of my biomechanical issues.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Raval?