Dr. Paulette Moulton, MD

Dr. Paulette Moulton, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Paulette Moulton, MD is a dermatologist in Monroe, MI and has been practicing for 35 years. She graduated from University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor in 1979 and specializes in dermatology.Read her story

2246 N Monroe St

Monroe, MI 48162

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Frontpath Health Coalition
  • Golden Rule
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Moulton

See how frequently Dr. Moulton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Acne
Skin Tag Removal

Dr. Moulton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Moulton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moulton "Paulette Moulton M.D. graduated from Stafford School of Nursing in England. She attended undergraduate at Creighton University in Nebraska. She graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. She successfully completed her dermatology internship and residency at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. Paulette is a board certified Dermatologist.She enjoys gardening and spending time with her five grandchildren."

This content was provided by Dr. Moulton "Moulton Group PC's mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care on an as-needed or preventative basis.  We have created a practice that we believe in and choose for our own family members.

We are a full-service family practice of dedicated, experienced physicians who believe in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve your entire family for all of your medical needs in all stages of life. Our physicians believe in providing comprehensive health care services to our patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible.

Each physician is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and comes to our practice with years of experience in their area of specialty.  Our board-certified nurse practitioners always consult with the attending physician prior to working with each patient in order to provide informed, consistent care at all times."

• Dermatology

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Moulton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moulton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moulton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moulton's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moulton to family and friends

Dr. Moulton's Performance

Dr. .Moulton takes a genuine interest in you as an individual.I always leave feeling she really cares about me.I can't say that about too many doctors over the years and I have seen more than most.I have been to other Dermatologist first and their responses and treatments were pretty much generic...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Simply the finest medical experience for me ever. Two surgeries and several treatments and exemplary service and care. Plaudits on outstanding service
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was able to make an appointment the same day which was super convienent. Dr. Moulton removed 2 moles for me in about 30 minutes total.My only regret is that Iwaited so long to make an appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I went in for a spot on my skin that had developed and was not going away. After going through an exam and a biopsy, she still had not made any suggestions as to what it was. When I asked what it might be, she sighed as if the question was a bother. I was told to call in four days for my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1