Dr. Paulette Browne, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 53

Dr. Browne

Shady Grove Fertility - Virginia

12011 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Ste 302 Fairfax, VA 22033

Dr. Paulette Browne, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Maryland in 1993 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Browne accepts

Dr. Browne accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Browne treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure

4.5

Dr. Browne?
Dr. Browne's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paulette Browne, MD
She is very welcoming and explains everything thoroughly. She understands and cares about my needs, concerns and wellbeing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulette Browne, MD?
My husband and I struggled with infertility for 4 years. We finally decided to check out Shady Grove and we were assigned to Dr. Browne. She helped us get pregnant within a year. She is super compassionate, empathetic and loves her job. She really cares about her patients. I later learned that a few of my friends got pregnant by her as well. I would definitely recommend anyone struggling with infertility to give Shady Grove a chance. They changed our lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulette Browne, MD?
I’ve worked with Dr. Browne for 11 years and have had nothing but positive experiences each and every time. Dr. Browne made our dream of wanting to be parents come reality. We are forever grateful to Dr. Browne her and her team for our two wonderful children. Thank you for making our dream possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulette Browne, MD?
I LOVE Dr. Browne and am so happy I found her. Having infertility issues is stressful and scary. Making an appointment at Shady Grove and choosing Dr. Browne as our doctor was the best decisions we ever made. From the very beginning she explained everything clearly so we could understand our options and she allowed us make the choices that were best for us. Dr. Browne was more than supportive throughout the whole process; saying that she is compassionate is an understatement. Each time we had a failed IVF cycle she was right there encouraging us and giving us hope that it would all work out. She took the time to try different methods to get us our babies and for that we are so grateful. If you are looking for a doctor who will genuinely support you through one of the most difficult times in your life then go see Dr. Browne, it will be one of the best decisions of your life! She is truly amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulette Browne, MD?
Dr. Browne has been extremely understanding and supportive through our fertility journey. I am currently pregnant with my second baby and she has been so patient and a wealth of knowledge through out the whole process. Both of my pregnancies have been monitored through her and i wouldn't have it any other way. 'Graduating' from Shady Grove is always bitter sweet because of the family culture that Dr. Browne and her team cultivate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulette Browne, MD?
Friendly and listened to my concerns. Explained the process and options very thoroughly, and answered all my questions. Referred me to another great doctor when we discovered other issues. When I became pregnant she was just as excited as I was!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulette Browne, MD?
I would encourage anyone who needs help getting pregnant to see Dr. Browne. From the very first time I met her she was compassionate but straightforward and most importantly, listened to me. When I got that first sonogram and saw our baby’s heartbeat for the first time she was genuinely excited for us. Shady Grove in general impressed me because every nurse, receptionist, technician that I came into contact with was knowledgeable and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulette Browne, MD?
Dr Browne has helped me conceive twice, and has been incredibly supportive and involved during the struggling times between conception. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Browne if you are struggling with fertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulette Browne, MD?
I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Browne and her staff. They helped me to conceive not once but twice and I am so thankful. Everyone in the office is extremely caring and knowledgeable and you can tell they know exactly how to help you get to your goal of having a baby. I wasn’t pressured for more invasive/costly treatments and was able to move forward when I felt comfortable. I would recommend Shady Grove and Dr. Browne to anyone who is seeking fertility treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulette Browne, MD?
My husband and I were patients of Dr. Browne. She was extremely patient with us while we were going through a very painful and emotionally draining process. She clearly explained the pros and cons of various choices that were given to us and was receptive and understanding of the choices with regards to the treatment choices that we made. The supporting staff including the nurses and other physicians at SGF were extremely helpful and responded to our queries in a prompt manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paulette Browne, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Browne?

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1993
University Of Maryland

Shady Grove Fertility - Virginia

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Browne treats patients.

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

Inova Fairfax Hospital

Falls Church, VA

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019)
  • Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2017)