Dr. Paula L. Springer, MD

Dr. Paula L. Springer, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 67 years old

47 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Springer specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Cypress, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Springer? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Springer's Experience

See how Dr. Springer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Springer

Dr. Springer accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Springer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Springer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Springer to family and friends
3.3
Experience with Dr. Springer
Dr. Springer's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (47)
Houston, TX |
I left the building having my blood drawn and telling me that I needed to be on medication. Today is 2/6/2017 It's been 2 weeks. I have not been able to speak to any clinical staff nor has my medication been sent to my pharmacy- I was told the staff was moving into the hospital permanently and all we could do is try to catch someone in the office to receive our results or leave a message. However, I have been billed for services. I waited 2 hours to see her the day of my appointment. STAY AWAY
in Cypress, TX. |
Most recent appointment I had ended with me leaving after waiting almost two hours just to review lab results. No communication from her unprofessional office staff. I asked for my copy of my lab results and left. I will not return. Extremely unprofessional and the office staff is horrible.
in Houston, TX |
Have been patient many years, my mother before me. Great, caring personality...wonderful bedside manner! Knows her stuff! Staff as caring.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Paula is very friendly and spends some time with you discussing your health options. Office staff is friendly and helpful.
in Houston, TX |
I've seen dr. Paula Springer for over 20 years. She's a wonderful doctor. I never get a call back anymore. To actually talk to a nurse is impossible. I was on new medication and there was a major problem I never got a call back.
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient for over 20 years. I like Dr. Springer, I like Teresa. For some reason, however, the rest of the staff in this office lack considerably. Rudeness, lack of follow up with patients with regards to prescription refills, follow up of lab results, you name it. Particularly Misha. (sp?) It is such a shame that this practice has deteriorated to this level of care (lack of). I will be seeking a new primary physician, sadly. Avoid this office unless you enjoy being treated poorly.
in Texas |
Ever since Dr. Springer joined CyFair Medical Partners, the service has completely PLUMMETED. I am not sure why she had to join this corporation. Her patients are suffering because of the corporate bureaucracy. She is a wonderful doctor but should not be part of this group. They overbook, she does not get to spend enough time with her patients, takes forever for call backs, they fired the BEST receptionist they ever had and again the patients are the ones suffering. She is better than this.
in Houston, TX |
I really like Dr Springer but her staff not so much. I have been trying to get a referral for months and with no progress at all. They do not call back - seems like they do not care. Not helpful at all. There was one person and I wish I could remember her name who was helpful. I have been in pain for months with my back and still can not get the referral approved because they will not send over the missing information. Also the referral for my eyes was sent to the wrong fax number.
in Cypress, TX |
My wife and I both use Dr. Springer as our personal physician and we think she is excellent. I saw some of the reviews related to their experience with staff and wait times and while I acknowledge that the wait times have gotten a little longer, I am completely in disagreement as to the staff being short or rude. All physicians offices are integrating in hospital systems and the transitions have been tough for both the physicians and patients, but it isn't the physicians fault.
Office staff disorganized, never introduced themselves, send to an examine room door closed, no communication, other staff standing around doing nothing just talking, was send to the restroom to give a urine sample, restrooms are located other side of the hall, I will never come back! Horrible experience!
in Cypress, TX |
She made inappropriate statements. The wait time is ridiculous. When she does come in the room, it only for like 10 minutes or so. I was told that I would receive my lab results in a week on their patient portal. It's been 2 weeks, and receive nothing. It took me calling my insurance in order to contact the office, which is a round around just to talk to a live person. I've already switch to another PCP. I was not pleased with this care or treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Paula L. Springer, MD?
Are you Dr. Springer?

Compare Dr. Springer

Dr. Springer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Springer does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Springer and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Dr. Springer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Springer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Springer does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Springer and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results