Dr. Paula Hall, MD

Dr. Paula Hall, MD

Family Medicine | Female

American Health Network Inc 300 E Boyd Ave Ste 100 Greenfield, IN 46140 Get Directions

Dr. Paula Hall, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greenfield, IN. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Hospital and Hancock Regional Hospital.

Dr. Hall's Experience

See how Dr. Hall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hall has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
Dr. Hall's Performance
in Shirley, IN |
Dr. Hall is very caring and compassionate. She takes her time to make sure you understand and is very thorough.
in Knightstown, IN |
very caring,addressed procedure before and after with easy to understand language. this allowed me to feel very comfortable. thank you dr hall.
in Greenfield, IN |
Dr. Hall was very professional and at the same time very personal. Very imforative about the procedure before and after.
Greenfield, IN |
She was very good about explaining things before and after my procedure. She is very competent.
in Morristown, IN |
I was very pleased overall. Dr. Hall is professional, caring, and thorough. She talked to me before and after my colonoscopy and made me feel much more comfortable than I thought I would feel. She has a very good bedside manner. Although there was some difficulty starting my iv, this is common for me. And although the prep the day before was brutal, the actual procedure on the day of the procedure was not bad at all.
in knightstown indiana |
my husband and i both had our first colonoscopy by her and were very happy with her bedside manner and professionalism. she is very easy to talk to and very thorough in her exam!
in Greenfield, IN |
Dr. Hall was very through in explaining the procedure & what action she would take if anything was found, during the exam. She explained what she would & would not do. She also reported to me the results found, with my appointed person with me, in case I would forget her instructions. Dr. Hall made me feel very comfortable knowing I was in good hands! I would most definitely recommend her to any of my family or friends?
in Wilkinson, IN |
She is the best doctor. She is so caring and thorough. I am counting on her to still be doing this procedure when I need her again. I will not be comfortable going to another doctor. She is the greatest.
in Franklin, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Hall. I was referred to Dr. Hall by my OB doctor and I am really glad she did. I have had two colonoscopies with Dr. Hall now. She is very thorough in explaining the procedure before you have it done. After the procedure she explains what she saw along with pictures. If you should have any questions, she takes the time to answer them. You do not feel rushed. She is very knowledgeable and I have full trust in her. Her staff, Ashley, is great too. Both make you feel at ease.
in Greenfield, IN |
I have had several family members and friends who have selected Dr. Hall for their procedure. She is my favorite proctologist. She is direct, caring and very thorough. I have selected Dr. Hall for both of my colonoscopies and I would recommend her!
in Greenfield, IN |
This was my 2nd colonoscopy with Dr. Hall and I cannot imagine going through this, with my family history, with anyone else.
Noblesville, IN |
Dr. Hall is the most caring and thorough doctor I have had the opportunity to know. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Paula Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?

Compare Dr. Hall

}

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hall's Board Certifications

Methodist Hospital

Completed in 1985

Methodist Hospital

Completed in 1987

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Proctology