Family Medicine  |
Dr. Paula Hall, MD
Dr. Paula Hall, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greenfield, IN. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Hospital and Hancock Regional Hospital.

300 E Boyd Ave Ste 100

Greenfield, IN 46140

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall's Experience

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Hemorrhoid Removal
  • Hemorrhoid Treatment
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Sigmoidoscopy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Methodist Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Methodist Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
Dr. Hall's Performance
Dr. Hall was very professional and put me at ease with the colonoscopy. She explained the procedure very throughly and what I could expect afterwards. She answered my concerns with a sometimes intestine issue and provided resolution which is working very well. My husband had his colonoscopy last year with Dr. Hall and was equally well done. Highly recommend Dr. Hall.
in Greenfield, IN |
Dr. Hall was very thorough in explaining the colonoscopy procedure including the risks involved. She has a very strong attention to detail approach.
in Greenfield, IN |
Dr. Paula Hall is the best. She cares about her patients very much and is very good at what she does. My whole family has used her for many years for our colonoscopies. I recommend her very highly.
Greenfield, IN |
Highly recommend. Made us feel very comfortable throughout colonoscopy procedure.
Greenfield, IN |
Dr. Hall is very professional AND very personable. She is a skilled and caring clinician, and we trust her judgement explicitly.
in New Palestine, IN |
This is the third colonoscopy I have had with Dr. Hall. Each time she has been there to answer any questions I have about the procedure and what she plans to do if she sees any trouble. She makes you very comfortable and is very professional when discussing issues in her office. I would recommend her to anyone who needs this procedure.
Fishers, IN |
Dr. Hall is very thorough with the entire procedure, both before and after. Her office sends several questions for you to complete ahead of time that she reviews with her prior to your procedure. She makes sure you have all of your questions answered and after the procedure, she is very thorough in discussing what she found and any follow up needed. I strongly recommend her for a colonoscopy.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Due to Dr. Halls' skilled expertise and knowledge thru experience in performing colonoscopy's, I trust her implicitly. She has done all 4 of my procedure's over the last 27 year's and I have no reservation in recommending Dr. Paula Hall.
in Greenfield, in. |
Very good surgeon, shows she knows what she is doing and makes you feel at ease. Not a fun surgery but she make you forget had unpleasant it was for the pre surgery prep. Would recommend Dr. Hall to all my friends.
in GreenfieldGree IN |
Dr Hall is awesome. Great bedside matter. Very caring and concerned that you understand.
in Greenfield, IN |
Dr Hall is a Colorectal surgeon. She has a great bedside manner and a good sense of humor. She has done all of the colonoscopies for my wife and myself over the last 10 years or so. She does a great job explaining exactly what to expect, what she intends to do, and then explaining what she found and did to correct the situation when needed. I am sure we will both have more as we realize the benefit or protective health exams, and Dr Hall will do them all if available.
in Shirley, IN |
Dr. Hall is very caring and compassionate. She takes her time to make sure you understand and is very thorough.
in Knightstown, IN |
very caring,addressed procedure before and after with easy to understand language. this allowed me to feel very comfortable. thank you dr hall.
in Greenfield, IN |
Dr. Hall was very professional and at the same time very personal. Very imforative about the procedure before and after.
Greenfield, IN |
She was very good about explaining things before and after my procedure. She is very competent.
in Morristown, IN |
I was very pleased overall. Dr. Hall is professional, caring, and thorough. She talked to me before and after my colonoscopy and made me feel much more comfortable than I thought I would feel. She has a very good bedside manner. Although there was some difficulty starting my iv, this is common for me. And although the prep the day before was brutal, the actual procedure on the day of the procedure was not bad at all.
in knightstown indiana |
my husband and i both had our first colonoscopy by her and were very happy with her bedside manner and professionalism. she is very easy to talk to and very thorough in her exam!
in Greenfield, IN |
Dr. Hall was very through in explaining the procedure & what action she would take if anything was found, during the exam. She explained what she would & would not do. She also reported to me the results found, with my appointed person with me, in case I would forget her instructions. Dr. Hall made me feel very comfortable knowing I was in good hands! I would most definitely recommend her to any of my family or friends?
in Wilkinson, IN |
She is the best doctor. She is so caring and thorough. I am counting on her to still be doing this procedure when I need her again. I will not be comfortable going to another doctor. She is the greatest.
in Franklin, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Hall. I was referred to Dr. Hall by my OB doctor and I am really glad she did. I have had two colonoscopies with Dr. Hall now. She is very thorough in explaining the procedure before you have it done. After the procedure she explains what she saw along with pictures. If you should have any questions, she takes the time to answer them. You do not feel rushed. She is very knowledgeable and I have full trust in her. Her staff, Ashley, is great too. Both make you feel at ease.
in Greenfield, IN |
I have had several family members and friends who have selected Dr. Hall for their procedure. She is my favorite proctologist. She is direct, caring and very thorough. I have selected Dr. Hall for both of my colonoscopies and I would recommend her!
in Greenfield, IN |
This was my 2nd colonoscopy with Dr. Hall and I cannot imagine going through this, with my family history, with anyone else.
Noblesville, IN |
Dr. Hall is the most caring and thorough doctor I have had the opportunity to know. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Paula Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?