Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Paul Young, MD
Dr. Paul Young, MD is an otolaryngologist with a private practice in Amherst, New York. He also currently serves as the Director of the Ear Nose and Throat department at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. He received his medical degree from SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. In addition to his medical practice, Dr. Young is an associate clinical professor at his alma mater. Dr. Young is a recipient the America's Top Physicians Award, the Arnold P. Gold award for humanism and excellence in teaching and he won the Maimonides Award for Academic Excellence and Compassion from the Maimonides Society. These recognize one for exemplary service, integrity, clinical excellence and compassion.

4955 N Bailey Ave Ste 202

• Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • Fidelis Care
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Young

Dr. Young strives to create the optimal standard of care for his patients, while incorporating cutting-edge technologies when it comes to noninvasive and surgical procedures. From your first encounter with our staff through your follow-up visits, you will be cared for by a team of experienced professionals who value your safety, satisfaction, comfort and health. You are our number one priority!

Dr. Young's Experience

Dr. Young's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinus Disorders
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Voice Disorders

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University At Buffalo-State University Of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
    Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • The School Of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences SUNY At Buffalo

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German
  • Hebrew
  • Russian
  • Yiddish

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
Dr. Young's Performance
Lancaster, NY |
didn't listen to me, minimal exam (except $241 nasal scope), was in for five minutes and the diagnosis he made was clearly not based on anything I said
in Buffalo, NY |
I have recommended many of my family and hair clients, but received the best advice of my life while taking my daughter to him. I assumed a had declining hearing loss for years. I asked him to see what he thinks is the issue. His advice worked and Im hearing like never before...
in Amherst, NY |
Professional and knowledgeable. Clearly knows his field!
in Buffalo, NY |
The smartest and best ENT I will ever go to!
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Young is one of the best positions I've ever been to. He takes his time and does not rush you out of the room he sincerely wants to talk to try to figure out the problem. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Buffalo, NY |
The experience I had visiting Dr Young office. Was professional and excellent. Thank you
in Williamsville, N.Y. |
I cannot thank Dr. Paul Young and his staff Especially Shannon)for giving me my life back! I was at the end of my rope the day I seen Dr. Young for the first time. I could not breath or sleep, work, focus or live with the condition of my sinuses Due to trauma from a fall at work. He literally had to rebuild my sinuses. In 2 weeks I was fully recovered and breathing like I have never before! I owe my life to you Dr. Young, you are my angel. Thank You! Karen Musial
Buffalo, NY |
My husband, Richard Laub, had the following comments: My experience as a patient of Dr. Paul Young has been entirely satisfactory. He is knowledgeable, caring, pro-active, and takes pains to establish clear communication between patient and doctor. While under his care, I felt that I had his complete attention, regardless of the time involved. In brief, Dr. Young is what I would hope for in a physician.
East Amherst, NY |
We are writing this review of Dr. Paul Young following the wonderful experience we had with his treatment of our son. Dr. Young was so personable and caring. He spent much time with us and was very thorough and comprehensive in his examination and treatment of our son and did not make us feel rushed. Our son received excellent care from Dr. Young and his staff and we can not recommend him and his practice more highly. Leah & Jeff
in Buffalo, NY |
I've taken my daughter and son to see Dr Young a few time over the past few years. I could not recommend him more highly. His warm manner immediately puts one at ease. He really makes you feel like you are his only patient. He spends time with you... really getting to know the patient and the presenting problem. Dr Young's office staff is very pleasant. Finally ... the office is gorgeous!
in Williamsville |
I loved experience with Dr.Young. and his staff from the time I walked in the door ..he's thorough and understanding and puts you at ease. I even told him that i wouldn't except blood and again assured me that wasn't a problem and it wasn't. Dr.young as you can already see is a 5 star rated physician and that's by no means an accident..he's 6 stars for me !! You will not regret it "SIMPLY THE BEST IN HIS PROFESSION..PERIOD..I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM
in Clarence, NY |
I am free and clear from my chronic sinus infections thanks to Dr. Young. No surgery! Boy am I grateful!
Buffalo, NY |
Highly recommended! Quick easy checkup. Very approachable Thank you!
in Williamsville |
Dr. Young saw my daughter on an emergency basis- he is wonderful! I highly recommend him.
Doctor immediately made me feel uncomfortable upon entering the room because of a request I made of nurse starting my chart. He questioned previous treatments and made me feel as though I had received bad care. I felt some questions about previous care were inappropriate as not related to condition. I did not trust treatment plan and received care eslewhere with great results from a procedure this physician told me I didn't need.
Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Young really helped diagnose my sinus issues! He took one look in my nose and knew exactly what was wrong. His office is beautiful and his staff is very attentive to their patients. I have seen many ENT's and I think Dr. Young is the BEST!
Buffalo, NY |
My experience with Dr. Young was absolutely wonderful! He was very patient, he explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. Him and his staff were extremely welcoming and made me feel right at home. Highly highly recommended!! Most amazing ENT! Thank you Dr. Young for all of your help!
in Lockport, NY |
All the 5 star reviews are not wrong!! Dr. Young and staff were amazing. He is such a smart, personable Doctor that made us feel so comfortable and hopeful that she can start feeling better. She has been struggling for months with plugged ears, and different sinus issues. Dr. Young found an issue others had missed. Highly recommend Dr. Young and staff. You will not feel rushed - the whole office is wonderful! Thank you :)
in East Amherst, NY |
Excellent dr.
Buffalo, NY |
Wonderful staff and great doctor. Took a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions.
in Niagara Falls |
I found Dr. Young through an internet search for the best Ears, Nose and Throat doctors in Western New York. But I’m sure if I googled best ENT doctors in the USA, Dr. Young’s name would appear. His office is beautifully decorated and his receptionist is extremely friendly. Dr. Young operates a first class office. Dr. Young as his nurse Shannon, are professional, efficient, skilled as well as accommodating and always friendly, which is a rare and refreshing combination. he is the BEST! Karen
in Amherst ny |
Very good ent doctor. Highly recommended. Thank you Dr. Young.
in Amherst, NY |
Dr. Young is a very wonderful caring doctor. He spent much time listening to my history, patiently explaining and then presenting a solution to a very uncomfortable inner ear problem that I have. I highly recommend Dr. Young to any age group needing to see an ENT doctor. Also, the office environment is possibly the most beautifully designed patient friendly medical space in Western New York.
Buffalo, NY |
My husband, aunt and son are patients of Dr. Young. He is an amazing ENT! His "bedside manner" is top notch. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for exemplary medical care.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Young and his practice are the best I have been to. I have been dealing with sinus problems, pressure, pain and a stuffy feeling for who knows how long! He has been the only doctor who was able to help me.
Buffalo, NY |
He was easy to talk to and listened to what my daughter had to say. Answered all of our questions and it never felt as if he was in a hurry.
in Buffalo, NY |
My primary Doctor recommended I see Dr. Young, an ENT. He is exceptional! I am so happy I went to him. I used to have all kinds of sinus and head congestion and pain. After having the balloon sinus appointment at the office I am so much better! Thank you to Dr. Paul Young and his nurses! I feel fortunate to have such an outstanding Doctor in our community!
in Buffalo, NY |
What a wonderful doctor! He cares he listens he helps! Almost no wait time till we were seen!
in Clarence, NY |
Dr. Young is just the best in every way. He has been wonderful to me and to my friends and family whom I have referred to him.
in Jamestown, NY |
Dr. Young has been a heaven sent for my family. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff!
in Clarence, NY |
My daughter suffered a line drive to the face (so swelling and orbital fractures). We were blessed to have seen Dr. Young in the Millard Suburban ER and then later for follow up at his office. My daughter healed very quickly (Thanks no doubt in large part to many people praying for her) and was cleared to play ball again very soon after her injury. Dr. Young is extremely personable and his staff is very friendly. I would definitely seek out his services again in the future if needed.
in Amherst, NY |
Dr. Young at the Buffalo Sinus Center is a terrific physician. I am finally feeling good and breathing so much better! No more Sinus headaches or pain. It's really a difference of night and day. So glad I found him!
in Tonawanda, NY |
The best of the best!
in Williamsville, NY |
Dr. young is an excellent physician. he will take the time to make sure you are taken care of properly. he has been my families ENT for a couple of years now. I have recommended him to many people, all have been Extremely happy with his level of kindness compassion and knowledge.
in Buffalo |
The best Dr I have ever met! Number 1 in diagnostic Madison. and some other bonuses like. Atmosphere, cleaninless and he talks to you n the eye level. Really impressive. So much recommend
in Buffalo, NY |
I went to Dr. Young because I had severe sinus headaches and sinus pressure. I was delighted that Dr. Young told me this problem could be cured with a simple procedure in the office. After having the balloon sinus procedure done, I literally feel like a new person! Thank you to Dr. Young and his team at the Buffalo Sinus Center!
Williamsville, NY |
Just an amazing individual. A true model for other doctors. We are fortunate to have Dr. Young in our community.
in Williamsville, NY |
After experiencing the royal treatment you get at Dr. Young's office you will not want to step foot in another practice. The doctor is skilled, precise and very kind. He listens to you and answers all of your questions. The staff is terrific and the office is gorgeous!
Collins, N.Y. |
I have seen many doctors and he was one of the best in every aspect! There was almost no wait, he was kind, very intelligent and seemed like he really cares about his patients. I was impressed by everything from the beautiful office, the kind staff, and the education and patient interaction of the doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone!
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Young took care of our son who was experiencing one ear infection after another. His patience and compassion helped us as parents stay calm and focused, while he was taking care of our son. Our son did not shed a tear while under the care of Dr. Young.
in Getzville |
Dr. Paul Young is truly an expert in the field of ear, nose, and throat care. If you are looking for a doctor who is an expert in sinus problems, he is the guy to go to! I highly recommend him!
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Young had a full roster of patients, but took the time to listen to me and gave me a thorough exam as though I was his only patient. Dr. Young has an excellent bedside manner, is extremely competent, listens attentively, is intuitive, and clearly understands the nature of the problem. I recommend Dr. Young without hesitation. He made, as his patient, feel relaxed and set my mind at ease. He made me feel that he is highly skilled in dealing with issues relating to ENT.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Young, MD?
Are you Dr. Young?

• Community Health Choice
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • EmblemHealth
    GHI
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield

Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
219 Bryant St
Buffalo, NY 14222

Ear, Nose, and Throat
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)