Dr. Paul Yin, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 80
South Cove Community Health Center145 South St Boston, MA 02111
Dr. Paul Yin, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 55 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Yin has more experience with Psychotic Disorders than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Coll Med Natl Taiwan U, Taipei medical school in 1966. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yin to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Yin
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Yin treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Yin treats other conditions, please contact the office at (617) 521-6730.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Yin is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Yin's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Yin's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Somatoform Disorders
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Yin accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Yin accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO