Dr. Paul Williamson, MD

Dr. Williamson
Telehealth services available

Colon and Rectal Clinic of Orlando

110 W Underwood St Orlando, FL 32806

Dr. Paul Williamson, MD is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Orlando, FL and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Williamson has more experience with Colorectal Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventhealth Orlando and Health Central. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Williamson to book an appointment.

Compare with other Colorectal Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Williamson with our nearby Colorectal Surgery Specialists at Central Florida Regional Hospital.

Make an appointment at Central Florida Regional Hospital today at (407) 378-6010.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Central Florida Regional Hospital.

Dr. Williamson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williamson

4.4

Dr. Williamson?
I've been going to Dr. Williamson for over a decade. He's operated on me twice. He is the BEST! He has a specific protocol and he is precise with his approach. He does this to ensure the best outcomes for his patients. He's one of the few doctors that explains very clearly what to expect, addresses any question openly and honestly, and he CARES about his patients. The staff at the hospital commented that Dr. Williamson is "picky" and specific about what he wants done with his patients and they also said that none of his patients ever come back with complications. The last thing Doc said to me before going to surgery was that he "had my back." That meant so much to me. I felt like we were partners and in it together. I never doubted that I was in the best hands. I had a good experience. Great result. I wouldn't go to any other doctor.
Teresa – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Williamson, MD?
Due to Ulcerative Colitis I had to undergo surgery to have my entire large intestine removed (Proctocolectomy). Dr Williamson performed my surgery back in 2004 and gave me my life back. There were no complications and I have been healthy ever since. I would strongly recommend Dr Williamson to anyone requiring colon surgery. He is an EXCELLENT surgeon.
Julie P. in FL – Jun 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Williamson, MD?
I haven’t had any experiences with Surgeons, this was a very scary time for me. However, Dr Williamson made me feel very comfortable. I totally trusted him. He clearly explained everything to me TWICE, on my first visit, The first time my brain just didn’t hear anything, then he said the key words, “Hospital Stay 5 to 7 days”. That got my attention. This Dr is really patient, and complete with his information & procedures. He’s an Excellent, Competent , Friendly, Experienced Doctor. I’m so lucky to have been referred to him.. GOD was In the details.. One note, I do hate the wait, but then I realize, he’s just being as detailed with the patient he’s with as he is with me... Love him and his staff “Excellent surgeon” I would def recommend
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Williamson, MD?
I will not go again! After the initial appointment, things went downhill. He agreed to a specific anesthetic then tried to change my mind in the hospital. I was sent home bleeding, and found out his office does not return phone calls AT ALL after the first one to make the appointment. Because of that the operation followup appt. failed - I was still bleeding and had to be rescheduled in order to get the stitches out. The operation site is still tender and lumpy weeks after the "minor" surgery.
SandyD in Orlando, FL – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Williamson, MD?
Dr. Williamson has taken care of my husband and me, and we could not ask for a more skilled, caring and knowledgeable physician. Both of us consider him a blessing, because our quality of life is so much improved because of his care. Thank you, Dr. Williamson.
Marva in Windermere, FL – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Williamson, MD?
We were required to make payment in advance for a procedure. Great - no problem, we did! The EOB was issued and it showed we overpaid by $200 +/- and that that amount was due to the Hospital. Great - no problem. We called on 3/9/18 to request a refund. The procedure was mid January. We were told it was processed. We called at least 4 times since 3/9. Here we are one month later - STILL trying to get a refund. The office staff is horrible.
Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Williamson, MD?
Straight to the point and very precise. we found Dr. Williamson to b an excellent doctor and surgeon both in pre surgery and post follow ups. Would recommend him and his practice to anyone seeking or contemplating a colon procedure
Gordon Gray in St. Cloud, FL. – Nov 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Williamson, MD?
I needed a second opinion regarding a partial colectomy performed six months ago. I'm having great difficulty with bm's, i.e. ribbon stooling, and depend on 400 mg. of Magnesium Citrate to get me through the day. Following the surgery, the Ocala surgeon performed three Flex Sig Ballooning's, only to inform me on the last one that I would need a 'stent'. Dr. Williamson reassured me that NOTHING would be needed except time to heal, and fiber. He, and staff are professional and caring!
J. E. in Beverly Hills, FL – Oct 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Williamson, MD?
Dr Williamson was very kind and courteous from the first appointment. I immediately felt at ease. He asked many questions and allowed my to explain in great detail. His attention with me is something I have rarely experienced with a physician. Dr Williamson took time explaining everything about my condition and upcoming procedure while offering a tremendously caring manner. He was very understanding and his communication was and has been beyond expectations.
AnnaMarie in Howey in the Hills Fl. – Jul 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Williamson, MD?
Dr. Williamson is a down to earth good hearted physician who will tell you like it is without sugar coating your situation. Excellent surgeon with a very good surgical team, he has very good back ground to help you with your problems.
Willem van de Wouw in Orlando, FL – Jun 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Williamson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Williamson?

• Colorectal Surgery