Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Paul Wells, MD
Dr. Paul Wells, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Angleton, TX. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

445 E Mulberry St

Angleton, TX 77515

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Wells

Dr. Wells' Experience

Dr. Wells' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wells does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Univ Hawaii Integrated

Dr. Wells has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wells has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wells does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wells and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wells' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wells to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Wells' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Houston, TX |
The waiting time to see the doctor is terrible. They may have overbooked appts., based on the number of people also waiting. The staff is unprofessional and makes mistakes. They called my prescription in under my sister's name. They also have called me about an other patient's issue. They couldn't remember who they talked to.
Lake Jackson, TX |
I love Dr. Wells. One of the best doctors I've seen, BUT his staff is very rude. His phones are NEVER answered. You have to leave a voicemail and call back several times before you get a call back. If you complain about having to call so many times you get treated with more rudeness. I left doctor Wells due to his staff and this saddens me.
in Houston, TX |
Love his bedside manner, the office is very busy and you have to leave a message, but call back isn't too terrible. The wait is long, usually atleast an hour- but that's to be expected with any doctor. The staff that I've met was friendly, and I never feel rushed. The doctor gives me the same courtesy that he gives everybody else before me, and I enjoy the ease of speaking to him. A few things can be worked on like time and quicker reaponse for appointments but again, same with most offices.
in Lake Jackson, TX |
As you can see by previous reviews this doctor and the office staff is VERY unprofessional and when they don't like that you stand up for yourself they decline you as a patient as if i'd EVER come back to give this doctor another chance. He over medicates, doesn't listen, very disorganized and could care less about the fact that you have a job and have waited over an hour and never got called back, but when you do finally get called back you wait another hour or more. Disrespectful. No excuse!
Denver, CO |
Dr. Wells is great! But whomever checks his answering machine and is responsible for returning calls is terrible. Most of the time I have to call back 2-3 times to get someone to return my call over a 2-3 week span. And the NEVER answer the phone.
in Angleton, TX |
HE is very personable but he t\ends to over medicate. I tried not to complain about some minor problems because he would have me take more pills. His whole staff is mean & rude! He doesn't seem to care too. I have been his patient for approx. 12 yrs and finally had enough one day and blew my stack at his receptionist. I told her to have him call me and instead Charlotte the meanest, called and told me not to come to any more appointments. Fine with me. I needed to leave him anyway..
Great doctor...RUDE EMPLOYEES!!!! have gone to Dr wells for a few years and used to have a great experience. BUT I received a $110 bill in the mail for not showing up to an appointment that I wasn't aware that I had!! The manager said the girls in the office remember talking to me about my appointment (how could they possibly remember EVERY patient they talk to!?) I told him that wasn't true & they can't even tell me what the appointment was for! Manager called, got very rude & hungup on me!!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Wells, MD?
Are you Dr. Wells?