Dr. Paul Watterson, MD

Dr. Paul Watterson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Paul Watterson, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Draper, UT and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from G WASHINGTON UNIV SCH MED & HLTH SCI in 1982. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Lone Peak Hospital and Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Premier Plastic Surgery Group of Utah

Premier Plastic Surgery Group of Utah11762 South State St Ste 220 Draper, UT 84020

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Watterson is affiliated with Lone Peak Hospital Draper, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Lone Peak Hospital

Dr. Watterson's Reviews

Highly Skill Surgeon
Dr. Watterson is a not only talented surgeon, but also kind and considerate, with amazing bedside manner. I am very happy with my results and I am only a few weeks out. As with any doctors office my first impression began with the office staff. They were all very friendly and helpful. They always treated me with respect and even seem genuinely interested in me as an individual. They always asked how I was feeling and listened to my long winded responses. The nurses were fantastic, they set me at ease right away, as I was extremely nervous. They are very knowledgeable and answer all my questions without judgement. Dr. Watterson is very thoughtful when considering which surgical technique/approach he preforms, to provide each individual with the best results possible. He included me in the decision process, clearly discussed each option, which gave me a visual idea of realistic results I could expect from the different techniques. I felt I was in con
Emily – Aug 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Watterson, MD?
Eighteen years ago Dr. Watterson performed a partial face lift for me. At the age of 83, I still feel young and am often told that I look like I'm in my 60's. He couldn't have pleased me more.
May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Watterson, MD?
Couldn't have asked for more outstanding results, better surgeon or friendlier staff! A great overall experience. Would definitely recommend Dr. Watterson.
Charlotte, NC – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Watterson, MD?
Could not ask for a better doctor! Extremely pleased with results of my breast augmentation!
MomOfTwins in Charlotte, NC – Sep 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Watterson, MD?
This was my first cosmetic surgery so I was very nervous. I immediately felt at ease when Dr. Watterson walked into the room. He friendly and light hearted, yet very serious when it comes to his work. I never felt nervous because I knew I was in great hands. He listened intently and my results were exactly what I had wished for and what he had discussed. I will absolutely recommend Dr. Watterson to friends and family and will return to him in the future if needed!
JM in Charlotte, NC – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Watterson, MD?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Watterson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Localized Fat Deposits
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Watterson accepts

Dr. Watterson accepts the following insurance:

We restore and repair that which man or nature has taken, to buoy the spirit and give our patients hope.

--Taglicozzi

Trained at Emory University in Atlanta one of the top plastic surgery programs in the country.  Awarded a coveted plastic surgery fellowship with...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1982
G WASHINGTON UNIV SCH MED & HLTH SCI
1982
George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Paul Watterson, MD?

Call (801) 396-9089 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Paul Watterson, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Paul Watterson, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Watterson's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Paul Watterson, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Watterson accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Paul Watterson, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Watterson frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Blepharoplasty, and Breast Augmentation. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Watterson treats.

Where is Dr. Paul Watterson, MD's office located?

Dr. Watterson's office is located at 11762 South State St Ste 220, Draper, UT 84020. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Paul Watterson, MD speak?

Dr. Watterson speaks English and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Paul Watterson, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Watterson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Dr. Watterson is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Lone Peak Hospital

Draper, UT

82% Patients that would definitely recommend, 12% higher than the national average

1 Award Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2020)

Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center

Charlotte, NC

77% Patients that would definitely recommend, 7% higher than the national average

2 Awards Received

Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center

Charlotte, NC

73% Patients that would definitely recommend, 3% higher than the national average