Dr. Paul Turgeon, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Eye Centers Of Ohio 800 McKinley Ave NW Canton, OH 44703 Get Directions
Dr. Paul Turgeon, MD
Dr. Paul Turgeon, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Canton, OH. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Turgeon is affiliated with Aultman Hospital.

Dr. Turgeon's Experience

See how Dr. Turgeon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Turgeon

Dr. Turgeon accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Turgeon is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Turgeon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Turgeon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turgeon to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Turgeon's Performance
in Canton, OH |
Jack fernandez in Canton OH August 2017. I had laser cataract surgery with multifocal lens implanted by Dr Turgeon. I couldn't be more satisfied with the treatment and the results. He has a wonderful and caring demeanor and a lot of good people assisting him. I am enjoying the best vision I've ever had and it sure makes golf more fun. Thank You
in Canton, OH |
I had laser cataract surgery in June, 2017, along with a Toric implant in both eyes. The results were beyond excellent! Today I went for my post surgery follow-up and 20/20 vision in both eyes were confirmed. Dr. Turgeon is very personal and explains everything fully. The laser process was very quick and painless. The staff at Eye Centers were wonderful during and after the surgery procedure. I highly recommend both Dr. Turgeon and Eye Centers of Ohio.
in North Canton OH |
Had cataract surgery w/ Dr Turgeon. Skilled at his profession. Found each and every staff member / nurse helpful. Provided competent care and did their best to reduce stresses related to surgery. All questions were answered by either Dr Turgeon or his staff. Kudos to the entire team.
in Canton, OH |
I had cataract surgery in 2017 along with a I-stent and ECP procedure for glaucoma. The results were excellent. My eye pressure dropped to normal and my vision with a Toric lens implant became 20/15 requiring only that I use reading glasses. Dr. Turgeon performed the surgery using a laser on both eyes. The staff at Eye Centers and the Iris Center were wonderful during and after the surgery procedure, the procedure was painless and healing was quick. I highly recommend both Dr. Turgeon.
in Akron, OH |
DR TURGEON HAS BEEN MY DR FOR 3YRS /HE HAS PREFORMED SURGERY AND ALSO HELPED WITH A PRIOR SURGERY THAT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL PREFORMED BY DIFFERENT DR/I HAVE AND WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR THAT CARES
in Massillon, OH |
I am a very lucky person to have Dr Turgeon as my eye doctor. I have had eye problems all my life and now enjoy the best vision ever, he is the most caring eye surgeon that i ever had. He is the closest person i know that just about WALKS on water. if you need help with your eyes, he is the ONE you want on your side. He's the Greatest , and I thank the LORD for his help.
in Canton, OH |
If you need cataract/lasik surgery, Dr. Turgeon is among the best. He explains the procedure in detail and is highly skilled at eye surgery. He utilizes all the latest technology. He is always friendly and shows a genuine concern for your visual health. As a result of the surgery, my vision improved from dim and cloudy to better than 20/20.
in Canton, OH |
[I would recommend Dr. Turgeon to anyone that needs any type if eye surgery, my vision was failing and he implanted new lens in both eyes one month apart, after wearing contacts and glasses for over 30 years my vision is better than 20/20. I could not be more pleased with the staff and the treatment and time the Doctor spends, He explained my surgery and options completely and answered every question I had,his personality and sense of humor is wonderful, he is a credit to his profession. Thanks
in Canton, OH |
I had Laser cataract surgery on both eyes by Dr Turgeon. I got multi-focal lens implanted 4 weeks apart. I was concerned after first lens was more for near vision, but Dr Turgeon assured me all would be okay after the second eye was done. After the other lens was implanted, I was able to see near, middle and distance. However, my eyes did get strained after close work or watching TV for any length of time. I had to get prescription glasses to wear in those instances. Thank you Dr Turgeon.
in Canton, OH |
I am a 50 year old woman who had cataracts quite early. I have also been legally blind without corrective lens my entire life with a -8.0 L and -7.5 R. The surgery was preformed at Aultman North (wonderful place). Everything was so easy. I now have 20/20 vision, it is so amazing. At night I still think I need to take my contacts out. I am not a fan of doctors in general but this man has my respect and love. Many thanks. Annette
in Canton, OH |
Dr.Turgeon has performed 5 surgeries on my eyes. Two were for cataracts/lens implants. I was only 44 yrs.old... both surgeries were successful. Five years later I was diagnosed with Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy. This meant having a partial cornea transplant in both eyes using donor tissue...both surgeries were a success. Dr.Turgeon demands perfection from others and of himself...very detailed oriented. This is the kind of doctor I want caring for my eyes. I trust him. I am grateful for my eyesight.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Turgeon, MD?
Are you Dr. Turgeon?

Compare Dr. Turgeon

Dr. Turgeon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Turgeon has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Turgeon's Board Certifications

• Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

University Of Toledo College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1984

University Of Pittsburgh Med Center

Dr. Turgeon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turgeon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (ALK)
  • Anterior Vitrectomy
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery