Dr. Paul Tritel, MD

Dr. Paul Tritel, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Paul Tritel, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Fort Myers, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Hahnemann University in 1996 and specializes in internal medicine.Read his story

6846 International Center Blvd Ste A

• Asthma
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Sinusitis

I believe in a holistic approach to medicine that focuses on preventative care as well as treating current medical conditions.  I hold my patients accountable to followup and stick to the their treatment plan.

1999

4.2

Dr. Tritel?
Dr. Tritel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Tritel, MD
Dr. Tritel has always been a knowledgeable, caring, and patient centered physician. He recently moved to open Tritel Concierge Medicine to focus on a more personalized patient care model. As one of his previous (IMA) and current (TCM) patients I can say he has found his niche. No wait, kind, caring, attentive staff, no rush to get you out the door. Dr. Tritel takes the time to get to know you and your history and treats YOU personally not like a number to get you out the door quick as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Dr. Tritel is wonderful. I am a caregiver to my elderly mother and was struggling to try to find a doctor that I could trust to actually be engaged in her care. She was having many struggles with various medical issues, hospital stays, passing out etc. We really needed someone to take enough time to understand in detail and care enough to take the time and figure out the care needed. I feel it was such a blessing to find Dr. Tritel. He really cares and he is brilliant! I can't thank him enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Dr Tritel is here for YOU, the patient. He listens like he cares, he responds & explains and then he acts! When he speaks ... I listen because I know he has my needs at heart. His follow through is exceptional. At Tritel Concierge the patients are part of his family. I needed him on a Sunday morning, before 8AM and he picked up his cell phone within seconds to help me. That's who he is ... a great caring Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Dr. Tritel is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and caring. He takes his time to listen to you and your situation. His office staff is also very capable and professional. They treat you like family and never keep you waiting. The office is immaculate, comfortable, and not intimidating at all. I am very happy to have Dr. Tritel as my physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Caring doctor who has a passion for his career. Unfortunately I cannot recommend IMA doctors in fort Myers due to horrible customer experience (old school office, up to 30mins on hold to schedule an appointment, only 1 phone number for questions and they always go unanswered, etc etc). It's a real challenge to get an answer. I feel like he's always late to the appointment therefore tries to go as quickly as possible. It feels like he's pushing me out the door when I havent had my full time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
When I first saw Dr. Tritel, seven years ago, I suffered from a number of medical conditions. His treatment has brought each condition under control, and my overall health has improved greatly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Tritel for over 10 years. He is one of the best diagnosticians in his field. In the past 10 years I have recommended him to many people and they are also happy with his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Dr. Tritel is the best, he is thorough, caring and he is extremely competent. He is the best Doctor I've ever had. I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Love him, also switched my husband to Dr.Tritel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
We have recommended him to several friends who were looking to establish themselves upon moving to SW Fl. One reason is that Dr. Tritel runs a tight office and he keeps to his schedule as best he can, barring emergencies. We feel Dr. Tritel is thorough and provides the patient, at EVERY visit, with a pen and pad to write down any questions or concerns they may have. This is very important, especially for senior patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Dr. Paul Tritel has been my physician for nearly ten years. Paul possesses both a professional demeanor and pleasant bed side manor. you must go out of your way not to like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Yes I would indeed recommend Dr. Paul Tritel to a family member or any one else,most of my family already go to him,he have never let me now.I feel very comfortable talking to him about any thing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Very professional, will spend all the time needed, encourages you to write down your questions and take notes. He realizes your time is valuable also and is usually on time or ahead of schedule
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Very pleasant experience while in Dr. Tritel's office. Dr. Tritel and his staff are always friendly and caring to my health needs. We need more doctors like him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Dr Tritel is very involved in his job. He loves what he does and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
very arrogant...horrible bedside manner, proved to have very little knowledge of what he was talking about and also sent me for unnecessary testing...seemed to be the norm when mentioned to other healthcare providers. His office staff had no conflict resolution training or even common sense on being polite. Although this is minor in the scope of my dealings with him.,,he was late, knew I was on my lunch hour and took a personal call from a buddy about a ski trip for at least 15 minutes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?
Dr. Tritel is arrogant, orders all these tests that you do not need. No bedside manner, Nurse Patti is very rude, takes days for her to call with test results. I recommend Dr. Tritel and staff to nobody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Tritel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tritel?

Tritel Concierge Medicine, LLC