Dr. Paul Tartell, MD

Dr. Paul Tartell, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Male

Paul Tartell, MD, PL 100 NW 82nd Ave Ste 104 Plantation, FL 33324 Get Directions

Dr. Paul Tartell, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Tartell is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center and Memorial Regional Hospital.

Dr. Tartell's Experience

See how Dr. Tartell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tartell

Dr. Tartell accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tartell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tartell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tartell to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Tartell's Performance
I am a new patient of Dr. Tartell and can happily say that I am comfortable with him so far. His office makes scheduling appointments simple and his receptionist is friendly towards me. I never feel unwelcome or rushed. The wait time is normally 15 minutes, which is understandable. Dr. Tartell never has a problem answering my questions and leaving me with accurate diagnoses. I highly recommend him as a medical professional!
in Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Tartell has been wonderful throughout this process. I have been a patient of his for over 3 years now and can't say anything negative about my experience here. I have felt like a part of the family since I first signed up and started coming here. Dr. Tartell is a well rounded doctor that is not only knowledgeable and trustworthy, but he is understanding and willing to go the extra mile for his patients. I highly recommend him.
Deerfield Beach, FL |
Excellent physician. Wonderful compassionate staff who diagnosed my condition and treated me well.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Staff availability for questions is excellent. Focus on individual patient solution. No wait really for appointment scheduling. Friendly
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great Bedside management. Spends time and listens to needs.
in Miami, FL |
I appreciate everything you guys have done for me... words can't express. Came in, couldn't breathe, couldn't sleep. Thanks Dr. Tartell, must say you got me just right.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Tartell and his office staff are wonderful. Office staff is friendly and always helpful. Dr. Tartell is veryknowledgable and really cares about and takes time with his patients. I recommend them to anyone who asks "Do you know an ENT?"
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent care and service. I have recommended Dr. Paul Tartell to friends and family as they treat me like family here.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Tartell and his staff are exceptional. My husband has sinus surgery with another ENT and we spent over $2,000 for no reason because the surgery did nothing to improve his situation. We found Dr. Tartell and he was able to correct his problem without surgery in the office!! I now see him to and we both feel much better. He is God-sent.
in Plantation, FL |
I have the most respect for Dr. Tartell and stagg. They have gone out of their way to get me feeling better. Getting older is not fun.
in Miami, FL |
Great staff, pleasant office experience, great care.
in Greensboro, NC |
Always have had & continue to have very positive experiences when I attend Dr. Tartell's office. From Dr. to nurses to PA's to receptionists - everyone is kind, caring, and efficient.
Los Angeles, CA |
wonderful dr, thorough, office staff great,
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Paul Tartell and his staff are the most professional and care people I have ever met. It is a pleasure to come to his office and be treated by him. I will recommend it to everybody.
in Miami, FL |
I have had a very professional experience with this office. Everyone is knowledgeable and nice, very professional.
in Plantation, FL |
The staff and Dr. Tartell were great! First I saw his PA who did an amazing job getting all my medical history and physical. I also received a hearing and allergy test. Dr. Tartell was very thorough and took his time during my visit. I did not feel rush at all! Loved the office and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I've been with Dr. Tartell for several years.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Wow! What an exceptional experience. Most professional office staff and most comprehensive exam I've ever received! Highly recommended! Dr. Tartell's ethics and professionalism should be a model of how Healthcare in this country needs to be re-implemented.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Tartell and staff are phenomenal. Dr Tartell one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He genuinely cares and takes the time to explain everything in detail. I highly recommend him. The staff is wonderful as well!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Tartell did not address my concern, but instead asked me to return in a couple weeks if it did not improve. He knew my primary doctor had been watching this issue for months, before referring me. In addition, Dr. Tartell's office billed my insurance for surgery and multiple procedures when he only looked at a bump, without touching, scraping or testing it.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Tartell, MD?
Are you Dr. Tartell?

Compare Dr. Tartell

}

Dr. Tartell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Tartell has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tartell's Board Certifications

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis

Einstein Montefiore Med Center

Completed in 1986

Ucla Med Center

Completed in 1990

Dr. Tartell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tartell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Adenoidectomy