Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  |
Dr. Paul Tartell, MD
Dr. Paul Tartell, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Tartell is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center and Memorial Regional Hospital.

100 NW 82nd Ave Ste 104

Plantation, FL 33324

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Memorial Healthcare System
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)

Learn about Dr. Tartell

See how frequently Dr. Tartell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Allergic Reaction
Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
Allergic Rhinitis

Dr. Tartell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Otolaryngology

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Swimmer's Ear
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy

• Einstein Montefiore Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • UCLA Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Tartell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tartell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tartell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tartell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tartell to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Tartell's Performance
in Plantation, FL |
Everyone from the doctor, nurses and office staff has been very professional, courteous, informative, friendly and helpful in all aspects. They have helped me tremendously with my problem. I can finally breathe normally. Would absolutely recommend this doctor/office. Thank you everyone!
in Plantation |
I am so happy I found Dr. Tartell! I have suffered for years from vertigo, but have never been professionally diagnosed. Dr. Tartell diagnosed me with vertigo, and assured me that it was very treatable. We did some exercises in the office, and I felt great! His staff was wonderful - the assistant at the front desk was warm, and friendly, and his medical staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. I am so sorry I didn't find Dr. Tartell sooner -- I am feeling great thanks to him and his team
in Plantation,FL |
I was recommended by a co-worker and it was the best thing she could have told me. I have been coming here for 2 years plus and I love the staff. Jenna, Ms. Sharon, Carolina, Ms. Damaris my new friend at the check in desk. Dr. Tartell is the best, he explains your ailments and the procedures being done to you, expertly, where you can understand. I love it, and drive all the way from Opa-Locka to get here. Would not go anywhere else.
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Tartell and his staff are always happy to help in any way they can to make sure your medical needs are met.
Plantation, (FLORIDA) |
Listened to my problem before taking action. Explained what they were doing. Solved the problem! Hurray!
in Venice, FL |
Always caring about how I feel. Been here many years. Always looking for changes. The tests are very important.
in Manassas, VA |
Dr. Tartell and his staff are caring, professional, efficient and considerate to all my health issues. I have recommended to my niece and her mother and both were extremely pleased. My visits at his office are always pleasant and friendly.
in Dallas, TX |
Outstanding medical facility. As a patient with allergies Dr. Tartell and staff diagnosed my allergies and started a cure and eventually discovered my throat cancer and saved my life. My cancer was eliminated by a doctor at the University of Miami, Dr. David Arnold. I was given 90 days to live in October 2009. I am cured and alive today.
Dr. Tartell is an excellent physician! Incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate, and highly moral. Would recommend to anyone in need of an ENT!
I am a new patient of Dr. Tartell and can happily say that I am comfortable with him so far. His office makes scheduling appointments simple and his receptionist is friendly towards me. I never feel unwelcome or rushed. The wait time is normally 15 minutes, which is understandable. Dr. Tartell never has a problem answering my questions and leaving me with accurate diagnoses. I highly recommend him as a medical professional!
in Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Tartell has been wonderful throughout this process. I have been a patient of his for over 3 years now and can't say anything negative about my experience here. I have felt like a part of the family since I first signed up and started coming here. Dr. Tartell is a well rounded doctor that is not only knowledgeable and trustworthy, but he is understanding and willing to go the extra mile for his patients. I highly recommend him.
Deerfield Beach, FL |
Excellent physician. Wonderful compassionate staff who diagnosed my condition and treated me well.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Staff availability for questions is excellent. Focus on individual patient solution. No wait really for appointment scheduling. Friendly
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great Bedside management. Spends time and listens to needs.
in Miami, FL |
I appreciate everything you guys have done for me... words can't express. Came in, couldn't breathe, couldn't sleep. Thanks Dr. Tartell, must say you got me just right.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Tartell and his office staff are wonderful. Office staff is friendly and always helpful. Dr. Tartell is veryknowledgable and really cares about and takes time with his patients. I recommend them to anyone who asks "Do you know an ENT?"
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent care and service. I have recommended Dr. Paul Tartell to friends and family as they treat me like family here.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Tartell and his staff are exceptional. My husband has sinus surgery with another ENT and we spent over $2,000 for no reason because the surgery did nothing to improve his situation. We found Dr. Tartell and he was able to correct his problem without surgery in the office!! I now see him to and we both feel much better. He is God-sent.
in Plantation, FL |
I have the most respect for Dr. Tartell and stagg. They have gone out of their way to get me feeling better. Getting older is not fun.
in Miami, FL |
Great staff, pleasant office experience, great care.
in Greensboro, NC |
Always have had & continue to have very positive experiences when I attend Dr. Tartell's office. From Dr. to nurses to PA's to receptionists - everyone is kind, caring, and efficient.
Los Angeles, CA |
wonderful dr, thorough, office staff great,
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Paul Tartell and his staff are the most professional and care people I have ever met. It is a pleasure to come to his office and be treated by him. I will recommend it to everybody.
in Miami, FL |
I have had a very professional experience with this office. Everyone is knowledgeable and nice, very professional.
in Plantation, FL |
The staff and Dr. Tartell were great! First I saw his PA who did an amazing job getting all my medical history and physical. I also received a hearing and allergy test. Dr. Tartell was very thorough and took his time during my visit. I did not feel rush at all! Loved the office and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I've been with Dr. Tartell for several years.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Wow! What an exceptional experience. Most professional office staff and most comprehensive exam I've ever received! Highly recommended! Dr. Tartell's ethics and professionalism should be a model of how Healthcare in this country needs to be re-implemented.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Tartell and staff are phenomenal. Dr Tartell one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He genuinely cares and takes the time to explain everything in detail. I highly recommend him. The staff is wonderful as well!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Tartell did not address my concern, but instead asked me to return in a couple weeks if it did not improve. He knew my primary doctor had been watching this issue for months, before referring me. In addition, Dr. Tartell's office billed my insurance for surgery and multiple procedures when he only looked at a bump, without touching, scraping or testing it.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Tartell, MD?
Are you Dr. Tartell?

Visit Dr. Tartell

Dr. Tartell accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Memorial Healthcare System
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)

Hospitals where Dr. Tartell has admitting privileges