Dr. Paul Tapia, MD

Medical Weight Management | Male

Dr. Paul Tapia, MD

Dr. Paul Tapia, MD is a medical weight management doctor who practices in Wentzville, MO. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Tapia is affiliated with Saint Joseph Medical Center.

Dr. Tapia's Care Philosophy

I describe myself as a caring physician and a perfectionist. I know that patients have a lot of choices and therefore appreciate when a new patient places her trust in me. Patients have commented that two of my best attributes are my ability to communicate and to listen. I describe medical conditions and situations in terms that patients can understand. I believe in conducting all business and clinical activities with the highest level of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.

Dr. Tapia's Experience

See how Dr. Tapia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tapia

Dr. Tapia accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Tapia is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tapia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tapia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tapia to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Tapia's Performance
in Wentzville Mo |
Today Dr.Tapia was honest with me. He cares for his patients and is there to help us with our issues. He pulls no punches.His moral support is genuine. He tells the truth even if we don't want to hear it. I wish I could afford the bariatric surgery,however I can't, wrong insurance. Working to get the weight off, gives motivation and I think I'll appreciate the effort more. Its just going to be harder for me. If you can handle the truth and want to lose weight then hes your Dr.
in wentzville mo |
Very compassionate to you feeling.
in O Fallon, MO |
Dr Tapia has been treating my son for obesity. He is patient with us, really talks to him, and gives him great advice with an easy to implement plan. We are focused on helping my son maintain his weight until he hits is growth spike in the next few years. Great advice is provided and doesn't require him switching to 'diet' food as this is not realistic for a 14 year old! Great doctor and recommend him for children as well as adults!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Tapia, MD?
Are you Dr. Tapia?

Compare Dr. Tapia

Dr. Tapia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tapia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Medical Weight Management
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Tapia has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tapia's Board Certifications

University Mo Kc Truman Med Ctr/St Lukes

Completed in 1996

Creighton University

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Tapia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tapia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Medical Weight Management