Dr. Paul Sunde, MD

Dr. Paul Sunde, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Paul Sunde, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Littleton, CO. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

6169 S Balsam Way Ste 220

Littleton, CO 80123

• Cofinity
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Sunde

Dr. Sunde's Experience

Dr. Sunde's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Sunde "I strive to treat patients how I want to be treated. I look at each patients health issue within the context of their social environment. I emphasize the importance of health maintenance. Prevention is key. Education is a critical component of an office visit. A patient needs to leave the office truly understanding what is going on with their health."

• Preventive Medicine

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Iowa State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

• NCQA PPC-Patient Centered Medical Home, Level 3, 2012-2015, 2012
  • NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program 2011-2014, 2011
  • NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program, 2011-2014, 2011

Dr. Sunde has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sunde does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sunde and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sunde's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sunde to family and friends
Dr. Sunde's Performance
Littleton |
I've been a patient for 25 years.. I have never changed doctors and I have always had positive results with what he tells me. Dr Sunde is professional, always takes his time with us and really cares about our health. My husband and I consider him the best of the best. Again, 25 years is a long time so why wouldn't I trust him.
Morrison, CO |
My family and I have been with Dr. Sunde for 17 years and feel very fortunate to have him as our family doctor. He is very personable and easy to talk to. He is a great listener who always takes time to hear your whole story before making a diagnosis and sharing which steps to take next. He values your questions and is interested in getting your complete health picture. His first advice is always related to living a healthy life style first before prescribing medication.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Sunde was five minutes early for my scheduled appointment this morning at 8:30 am on Thursday 10-26-17.
in Denver |
I've been a patient of Dr Paul Sunde for over 15 years. He's very professional, always makes me feel comfortable asking questions and discussing my needs. I never feel rushed during my appointment. Dr Sunde is an outstanding communicator asking me second and third level questions about my health needs before discussing solutions.
in Englewood, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sunde for over 20 years. He is consistently the best family practitioner around. He's personal manner and realistic perspective on my needs is very much appreciated. He is prompt, yet does not rush through an exam or follow up. He recommends additional lab work only when absolutely necessary and has recommended specialist of highest quality and reputation. We need the entire medical community to take lessons from Dr. Sunde!
Littleton, CO |
Our experience has shown Dr. Sunde is an excellent family doctor. You can trust his diagnoses. We have been patients of Dr. Sunde's for many years. He will listen to your problem/concern and will discuss any options you may have. Dr. Sunde strives to find a solution for your issue. He takes the positive approach and does not criticize you. We have been extremely pleased with the care we receive from Dr. Sunde and his staff.
in Littleton, CO |
Excellent care, extremely satisfied.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Sunde is a knowledgeable, caring, very experienced physician. I and my family have been with him for over 20 yrs. He has a warm manner and is willing to listen to your opinions and ideas about treatment.
in Pine, CO |
I have a patient of Dr. Sunde's for at least 20 years. I always look forward to seeing him. He is polite, professional, and very interested in my issues. He communicates in a very easy way for me to understand, and helps me plan an approach in help/solving my problem. He is always very effective in helping me.
in CO |
I would highly recommend Dr Paul Sunde!
in Littleton, CO |
I've been going to Dr. Sunde and New West for about two years. It has been a great experience to work with people that truly care about my health. They are great.
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Sunde is a very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable doctor. He is up to date on medical issues and is willing to take as many questions the patient has. Great doctor! All good scores below!
in Littleton, CO |
I have been seeing Dr Sunde for over 20 year. I highly recommend him.
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Sunde has been my doctor over 15 yrs. and I wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Littleton, CO |
Best medical office I have experienced. Dr Sunde is very personable, easy to talk, listens and seems to have good explainations and practical approaches to things that are bothering me.
in Parker, Co. |
Very thorough and professional. Always follows through and follows up. The best ever.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Sunde as been my physician since 1983. Even while I lived in Nebraska, Tennessee and Texas my trip back home to Colorado always included a visit with Dr. Sunde. Most important to me is he always makes time to talk with me about my health as well as my personal life. I have recommended family members to Dr. Sunde.
Littleton |
As a new patient I did not find him very warm or supportive. Disappointing, as my referral source highly recommended him. Did not appear very empathetic.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Sunde, MD?
Are you Dr. Sunde?