Dr. Paul Strodtbeck, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Saddleback Medical Group Inc 24411 Health Center Dr Ste 460 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Get Directions
Dr. Paul Strodtbeck, MD
An Ohio native, Dr. Paul Strodtbeck was raised on a farm. He went to medical school at Wright State University in Dayton, and completed his residency in Internal Medicine in Columbus. He has been in practice in the South Orange County area since 1989, and he is board certified in Internal Medicine. Dr. Strodtbeck enjoys treating patients over 16 years old, and he has extensive experience in geriatrics. He has a special interest in dermatology and performs numerous skin biopsies. His patients often comment that he listens well and works with them individually to customize their care plan. He prides himself in being available for his patients and personally oversees that each patient is notified of their lab results. Dr. Strodtbeck likes to spend his free time with his three children and grandson. He is active in Irvine Presbyterian Church and enjoys camping, skiing, and bicycling.

Dr. Strodtbeck's Care Philosophy

"I am not a pill pusher. What I mean is that I prefer to have a discussion with my patients regarding the risks and benefits of medications before prescribing them. Oftentimes the side effects are worse than the symptoms we are treating."

Dr. Strodtbeck's Experience

See how Dr. Strodtbeck's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Strodtbeck

Dr. Strodtbeck accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Strodtbeck is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Strodtbeck has admitting privileges.

Dr. Strodtbeck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Strodtbeck to family and friends
Dr. Strodtbeck's Performance
in irvine, CA |
Dr. Strodtbeck goes out of his way to recommend and explain additional treatment options and to process the insurance papers to gain approval for those treatments. His group practice has other doctors and seems very busy each time I have an appointment. I have been his patient for internal medicine for 10 yrs. +. I could not be more satisfied. You will not be disappointed with his care.
in Laguna Woods, CA |
Having just moved to the area, I needed a new primary care physician. I asked around and Dr. Strodtbeck names came up a number of times. Though he specialty is in geriatrics, I'm only 52, I thought I would give him a try As his office is right across the street. I was pleasantly surprised when he entered the room. He was very welcoming, polite and most of all concerned about me. He spent a lot of time getting to know me and addressing my needs with compassion. Highly recommend Dr. Strodtbeck!
Laguna Niguel, CA |
Wonderful person. I changed when my long-term internist retired. I found Dr. Strodtbeck just as caring. He also cared for my elderly father who moved into the area through palliative care and was just as compassionate.
in Lake Forest, CA |
I have been coming to Dr. Strodtbeck for a number of years now, and I must say he is THE BEST doctor I think I've ever had. He's intelligent, has compassion, always listens and offers suggestions as to how to best handle a medical problem. He is wonderful!! I have complete trust in Dr. Strodtbeck and would recommend him to family and friends.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Great Doctor always listens to your concerns, gives you options if needed, encourages healthy living, tries to fit you in in a emergency. staff is great that support him. Has been my Doctor for over 10 years
in Laguna Woods, CA |
Dr. Strodtbeck is an excellent Primary Physician because he listens well and clearly question you before making statements, judgements or diagnosis. He is always cordial and with excellent demeanor but remains professional at all times. He is above all my doctor, NOT my buddy. He provides referrals without my asking when appropriate. When I follows his advice I have never gone wrong. He has been my doctor for over 10 years. He also has seen me virtually immediately when needed.
Mission Viejo, CA |
Took his time to answer questions in easy to understand terms. Exam was thorough.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Strodtbeck, MD?
Are you Dr. Strodtbeck?

Compare Dr. Strodtbeck

Dr. Strodtbeck says...

An Ohio native, Dr. Paul Strodtbeck was raised on a farm.  He went to medical school at Wright State University in Dayton, and completed his residency in Internal Medicine in Columbus.  He has been in practice in the South Orange County area since 1989, and he is board certified in Internal Medicine.

Dr. Strodtbeck enjoys treating patients over 16 years old, and he has extensive experience in geriatrics.  He has a special interest in dermatology and performs numerous skin biopsies.

His patients often comment that he listens well and works with them individually to customize their care plan.  He prides himself in being available for his patients and personally oversees that each patient is notified of their lab results.

Dr. Strodtbeck likes to spend his free time with his three children and grandson.  He is active in Irvine Presbyterian Church and enjoys camping, skiing, and bicycling.

Dr. Strodtbeck's Care Philosophy

"I am not a pill pusher.  What I mean is that I prefer to have a discussion with my patients regarding the risks and benefits of medications before prescribing them. Oftentimes the side effects are worse than the symptoms we are treating."

Dr. Strodtbeck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Strodtbeck has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Strodtbeck's Board Certifications

Dr. Strodtbeck does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Strodtbeck and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1983

Mt Carmel Med Center

Completed in 1984

Mt Carmel Med Center

Completed in 1986

Wittenberg University

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Strodtbeck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strodtbeck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Skin Biopsy