Dr. Paul Stover, MD

Dr. Paul Stover, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Paul Stover, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Marinette, WI. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Read his story

3515 Murray St

Marinette, WI 54143

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Stover

See how frequently Dr. Stover performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Acne
Warts
high

Dr. Stover's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Stover's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stover "Dr. Stover is a Board-Certified Dermatologist whose areas of professional interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, psoriasis treatment, including biologics and phototherapy, acne, laser treatment of rosacea, facial veins, vascular (red) birthmarks, and spider vein treatment."

This content was provided by Dr. Stover "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Coe College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of Iowa
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center-La Crosse
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Metrohealth Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Stover has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stover to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Stover's Performance
Pulaski, WI |
I felt Dr. Stover was an excellent physician. He is very personable and never felt rushed. Sad to see him leave but wish him well and lucky for the people of Kansas City.
Brighton |
Did a great job. Froze off what are called barnacles or seborrheic keratoses. I felt comfortable and he seemed very knowledgeable. Gave me helpful information.
Hello Earning your 5 star rating is very much appreciated. I Appreciate it very much.
in Green Bay |
Dr Stover is great. I have seen him a couple of times over the last few years and service is always excellent. He is thorough, speaks to you in plain English, and has a great bedside manner. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Green Bay, WI |
Our family loves Dr. Stover! Sorry to hear he is moving to Kansas! Thank you Dr. Stover for caring for our family! Wishing you all the best!!
Hello Thank you for the positive feedback and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Green Bay |
Very friendly and caring
Crivitz< WI |
Very satisfied with the care I receive from Dr. Stover. I have been very satisfied. Gives me a peace of mind . Go to go for another 6 months.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
He did not take the time to fully listen to my problems and was quick to prescribe medications without asking for my opinion. Left the room before I was finished talking through all of my issues I was there for so the nurse had to leave the room and go find him.
Hi Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate you taking time to leave a review.
in De Pere, Wi |
Dr Stover has been my Dr at Forefront for the last 4 years. I have been completely satisfied with my checkups, if I have a question or concern he provides the information regarding the questions and advises me if there should be further tests.
I have had complete trust in Dr. Stover. When he found the cancer on my face he referred me to another Dr. who did an excellent job of removing the cancer and there is hardly a scar. Dr Stover has been concerned each time I've had an appointment and removed any possible 'funny spots' etc so the cancer doesn';t reoccur. I will be sorry to see him leave and thank him and wish him only the best in life.
in Mindoro, WI |
I have been coming to Dr. Stover for about three years now and find he’s been very thorough communicating with me concerning my health I am very appreciative of his timeliness . Almost always I’m into see him at the time of my scheduled appointment. He has always addressed all my concerns . I highly recommend him as a dermatologist and doctor !
in Green Bay, WI |
Very professional yet very relaxed. Dr. Stover has a way of making the patient feel comfortable during all procedures and check-ups. Excellent sense of humor and very knowledgeable.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Sturgeon Bay, WI |
First time visiting Dr. Stover. Very personable and professional as he examined several areas of concern. Very satisfied with his evaluation and treatment.
Hi Thanks for the positive feedback, 5 star rating, and taking the time to post a review.
Los Angeles, CA |
Very satisfied. Dr. Stover is professional yet very personable. Explained condition and treatment thoroughly.
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Stover was able to see me on short notice. He explained all details to my satisfaction. He eased my concerns.
Green Bay, WI |
I visited Dr. Stover for my annual skin check in memory of a friend who died of melanoma. The appointment took less than twenty minutes. He was friendly, helpful, and discussed all of my concerns. Great bedside manner.
in Green Bay, WI |
I want to thank you Doctor it was a very enjoyable visit with you other than the biopsy you had to take, I think you have a great personality dealing with your patients! I have been there before and you have been really good with your patients mainly me. Hopefully my test results come out benign Thanks again Bob Lane
in Crivitz, WI |
Dr. Paul Stover is knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. He addresses any concerns you have regarding your skin care and seems genuinely concerned about your well being.
Green Bay, WI |
My visit went well although I thought perhaps a more comprehensive examination might have been done. Biopsies were taken a week ago yesterday. I was told results should be back by that Thursday, Friday or the following Monday (yesterday) but have not heard back as of today. After reading information given, instructions do say that it will take up to 10 working days. Because I've only seen this doctor once, I am unable to answer last 3 questions and not sure I can accurately score #5.
Whitewater, WI |
Dr. Stover did a fine job. He answered my questions and didn't push to come till a questionable spot.
in Green Bay, WI |
Great doctor, provides information on what he is doing and seems interested in the patients activities.
Pulaski, WI |
Dr. Stover and the staff are very personable and friendly. Wait times for appointments have always been very acceptable. However I would like him to give more detail about my condition and more information on treatment.
Thank you for the positive feedback and taking the time to post a review.
THE BEST
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Kaukauna, WI |
I am 71 years old and I saw a lot of doctors in that time. More than normal, with all the health problems that I have had. Dr. Stover is the best doctor I have had over my life time. He is more than just diligent. He finds problems and provides the necessary treatments without delay. He has the best patient relationship manner that I have experienced. He is an interesting person and can carry on conversations about any topic or news item. In a simple phrase, Dr. Stover is top shelf!
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Green Bay, WI |
I have been going to Dr Stover for many years. He has always been extremely competent, caring and easy to understand. He asks about your concerns and listens. He explains what he is doing and why.
Howard, WI |
Extremely personable- trusted, practical, experienced. Quality of work outstanding.
Green Bay, WI |
I would recommend Dr. Stover. He takes the time to listen to any questions. He makes you feel good if everything is going well and I know he would take care of anything that needs to be done.
in Green Bay, WI |
Over a decade of fine service, very personable, excellent staff.
Marinette, WI |
didn't spend much time explaining what the findings of the exam or what procedure would be done --seemed to be in a hurry --not much personality--no explanation of findings and what preventative actions are needed---I didn't leave with a good feeling with the appointment------
in De Pere, WI |
I have been seeing Dr. Stover for many years and would certainly recommend Dr. Stover to family and friends. He is competent, thorough, caring and friendly.
in Iron Mountain, MI |
Dr. Stover was very nice and professional. He listened to what I was worried about and asked about any other issues I might have. Thank you Dr. Stover!
Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Stover is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to! I would recommend him to anyone that needs a good Dermatologist!
Gresham, WI |
Dr. Stover is the first of 3 dermatologist's I have seen for my condition that actually took the needed time and attention to diagnose accurately! I was so excited to leave his office knowing all the symptoms I have been dealing with for 10 years or more actually are all related to one disease! Seriously relieved to know the cause of them all, even if it may be debilitating one day! Less Stress! More control!
Green Bay, WI |
Very thorough and professional. I felt very comfortable with the dr and staff during my visit.
in Oconto Falls, WI |
Dr. Stover is always very caring and takes excellent care of his patients. He shows great concern and always works to figure out what is the best treatment for your situation. I would highly recommend him to any one. He is the best.
De Pere, WI |
I am very satisfied with the care I received from Dr. Stover and his staff. Dr. Stover is experienced in his field and personable and understanding of human nature. I have also been satisfied with Forefront Dermatology, the provider Dr. Stover is associated with. Forefront is a good provider with many good doctors.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Stover, MD?

Visit Dr. Stover

Dr. Stover accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.