Dr. Paul Stanton, DO

Dr. Paul Stanton, DO

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

COLORADO SPRINGS ORTHOPAEDIC GROUP
Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award

Dr. Stanton is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Stanton's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Stanton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stanton

• Group Health Cooperative
  • HealthLink
  • Medico
  • Molina Healthcare

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Stanton has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Stanton

Dr. Stanton's Review Details
4.8 based on 82 responses
Experience with Dr. Stanton
Dr. Stanton's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (78)
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Excellent, considerate, informative, I always new what he was doing and why. My surgery was an absolute success. And
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Stanton was extremely professional and kind. I had a wonderful experience with him and his entire staff. Many doctors don't take someone as young as myself with chronic back pain seriously, I never had an issue with Dr. Stanton. I am so thankful I ended up seeing him!
in Nathrop, co |
He is wonderful, great surgeon and got me back to my active lifestyle.
in Buena Vista, CO |
He is an excellent surgeon. I had very little plain afterwords. It was the easiest surgery I ever had.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Awesome experience. He was able to remove my fragmented disk material from around my siactic nerve with minimal trauma, therefore I was able to get off all Ned's post op in an week. And, my rehab took only four weeks to meet all objectives
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Very good bedside manner. Best surgeon ever. Genuine caring person. I haven recommend him to several people.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I exhausted all options for pain relief on my back before I had surgery. The day after Dr Stanton performed surgery I had zero leg nerve pain! I should have had surgery long ago, I haven't felt this good in years!! Thank You Dr Stanton!!
in Manitou Springs, CO |
Such a great doctor and really takes the time to answer questions. I can tell he honestly cares about my well being, which is so great! I highly recommend Dr. Stanton.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Fantastic interaction with Dr. Stanton from the moment I met him. A great listener, patient to help me understand all I wanted to know.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Stanton is an expert at his craft. He has a confidence in his work that made me relax about my situation and trust that my outcome would be the best it could be for my particular age, fitness level, etc. Dr. Stanton also treats patients with dignity and compassion. I felt as if he treated me as he might treat his mother. It is a rare combination to find a Dr. who has such expertise as well as sincerely caring for each patient. I felt confident about my surgery and approached i without fear .
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Stanton is a great doctor. He takes the time to explain the diagnosis answer your questions and ensure you as the patient know what are the best options for your life style. I highly recommend Dr Stanton to anyone who is having neck or back pain.
in Monument, Co |
Dr. Stanton and his staff do an absolutely wonderful job. I had minimal pain after surgery and do not have anymore severe nerve pain in my legs. I would highly recommend!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Awesome Doctor. This surgery changed my life. My wife and I are so grateful. I've gotten my life back.
in Peyton, CO |
Dr Stanton is very thorough in explaining the surgery procedures. I no longer have the excruciating neck pain. I have a high level of trust of him. I am so happy that he has helped me. He is one of the nicest, caring and friendliest Doctor I've ever been to. I would return to Dr Stanton if or when I need lower back surgery.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
He listens and works with you
Superb experience. I feel 100 % better
in Colorado Springs, CO |
A plus results from the surgery. Dr. Very nice with a good bedside manner.
in Colorado Springs ColoradoNew York, NY |
He did an awesome job for me. I walked out of surgery with no pain in my leg or hip.
in Woodland Park, CO |
Wonderful! I feel like a new person
in Colorado Springs, CO |
He was thorough in explaining all options, he advised me on the least evasive course and when spinal fusion was offered as an option, he respected my decision.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Stanton was amazing. I've had back pain for 20 yrs that he finally properly diagnosed. He listened intently and took the time to properly diagnose.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have had 2 spine surgeries with Dr. Stanton, both successful and I am well on my way to enjoying the rest of my life. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and professional. He and his staff are some of the most outstanding in their field and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is suffering from severe back pain
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Stanton is an excellent doctor and very patient oriented. He always explains everything very clearly and answers all questions to my satisfaction. His staff is very helpful.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I found Dr. Stanton t be so professional. He wants to take care of my problewithout surgery if possible. I would recommend him highly
in Cripple creek, co |
Dr Stanton and his staff. Excellent,excellent,professional people.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Excellent result with my cervical spine surgery!!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Stanton is very easy to talk to and very good at explaining what to expect during and after surgery. I am totally happy with this experience.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Stanton is kind, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Before I saw Dr. Stanton I was up to 120-150mg a day of OxyContin because of a major accident I was in. Immediately after my cervical fusion surgery that Dr. Stanton performed I felt relief and within 3 weeks was completely off the narcotics and back to normal life!
in Guffey, CO |
Great doctor, very personable and knowledgable. Would recommend him to anyone. Had severe pain and could not walk had lumbar fusion and feel like my old self. Better than in years.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
He is thirough, highly trained and will answer any questions you have. I have had both cervical and lumbar spine surgery and both were successful. I give him my highest recommendation. Someone asked if I was going to get a second opinion, and I responded that his opinion was the opinion I trusted, and he was the one I trusted to do my procedure. If he thought I needed to see someone else, I know he would make the referral. CSOG and Colorado Springs are lucky to have him.!
in Colorado Springs CO |
Surgery went very well and his choice of procedures was perfect.
New York, NY |
Awesome. First doctor to actually listen to me and try to help.
in Falcon, CO |
Dr. Stanton answered all my questions in an easy to understand way.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Stanton explained everything and is genuine in wanting to ensure you understand exactly what he would be doing during your surgery.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I couldn't speak more highly of Dr. Stanton and would definitely recommend him to anyone considering surgery.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Wonderful Doctor feel so great operation was a complete success. No pain walking around with head up.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Caring and compassionate and professional. What recommend him to any of my family friends etc.
Have you seen Dr. Stanton?
Are you Dr. Stanton? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Stanton

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Stanton at COLORADO SPRINGS ORTHOPAEDIC GROUP

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

• Cervical Spine Surgery
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Ohio University Heritage College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Memorial Hospital Of New York
    Memorial Hospital Of New York
    San Diego Spine Fellowship
    State University Of New York At Fredonia

Dr. Stanton has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Stanton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stanton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Stanton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Stanton

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Stanton's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Stanton

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Stanton's Care Philosophy

Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group is dedicated to comprehensive, specialized and exceptional patient care. Our subspecialized physicians treat sports injuries, hand and arm injuries, foot and ankle problems, back and neck pain, hip and knee conditions and arthritis. Our onsite services include X-ray, MRI, orthotics and prosthetics, physical and occupational therapy and outpatient surgery. Furthermore, our evening and Saturday hours allow same day appointments for your urgent orthopedic needs.