Dr. Paul Stanislaw Jr, MD

Dr. Paul Stanislaw Jr, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Paul Stanislaw Jr, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Avon, CT. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

35 Nod Rd Ste 203

Avon, CT 06001

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Stanislaw Jr

Dr. Stanislaw Jr's Experience

Dr. Stanislaw Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

This content was provided by Dr. Stanislaw Jr "As a physician, I strive to provide excellent, compassionate care, working with my patients to achieve 'Best Care for a Lifetime'"

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Broken Nose
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Enlarged Turbinates

• Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dysport Injection
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Endoscopic Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hair Transplants
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Albany Med Center Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Albany Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Albany Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• John Milton Bigelow Prize for Recognition of Exceptional Achievement in Otolaryngology, 1994
  • American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy Foundation 1998 Resident Travel Grant, 8/7/1998
  • Joseph Collins Scgolarship for Recognition of Exceptional Achievement in Neuroscience, 1992-1994
  • Albany Medical College Division of Otolaryngology Resident Research Day; Second Place Award, 6/6/1998

Dr. Stanislaw Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stanislaw Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stanislaw Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stanislaw Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stanislaw Jr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Stanislaw Jr's Performance
in Weatogue |
I started going to Dr. Stanislaw almost 7 years ago when I began having deep lines in my forehead and I have never regretted it! Dr. Stanislaw is professional and precise and knows his field of expertise and I would never trust my face to anyone else. I have had botox and dysport injections as needed and recently needed the Restyline under eye treatment which made me look, and feel!, 10 years younger. He is a true artist in his field and extremely professional and kind. Highly recommended!
Winchester, CT |
Absolutely amazing experience. I was nervous at first to get Botox done....but Dr. Stanislaw was great!! Very gentle & I got quick results that lasted longer than I expected. I look very refreshed. Can't wait to go back again. I won't go anywhere else. Very affordable too!
Wallingford, CT |
Dr. Stanislaw is EXCELLENT. His manner is relaxed, he explains well, and he did the work I requested. The procedures both gave results that lasted longer than the estimated timeframe. He me comfortable during the procedures. I've been 3 times and won't go to anyone else.
in Windsor, CT |
I went to Dr. Stanislaw for a second opinion regarding nasal reconstruction after having MOHs to remove a second skin cancer occurrence. The office staff were very friendly and reassuring. They scheduled me right away after my first consultation with a different surgeon. Dr. Stanislaw was kind and reassuring. He explained the different scenarios that the surgery might need to address. He spent an hour analyzing and contemplating various outcomes. I have confidence in his judgement and skills.
in Avon, CT |
Outstanding doctor and staff. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. Dr. Stanislaw is very knowledgeable and always takes his time with me and listens to me.
in Hartford, CT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Stanislaw for 10 years and I come for my botox injections every 3-4 months. I also have referred several people to him and all have been extremely happy. He is extremely detail oriented, listens to patient's concerns and will go out of his way to make the patient happy with the results. I can also say from working with him in the hospital setting that he does the best and the most beautiful procedures r/t neck, face, eyes and nose.
in West Hartford, CT |
Dr. Stanislaw is extremely professional and gave me very natural results. I feel that every time I look in the mirror it makes me feel very good about my appearance. I've had two lower facelifts over the years, upper eyelid surgery and several fillers. I found the procedures to be painless and have been 100% satisfied with all the work Dr. Stanislaw has done for me. I can recommend him with the utmost confidence. The best thing he does is that I look natural and not looking like someone else!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Stanislaw Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Stanislaw Jr?

Visit Dr. Stanislaw Jr