Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 53

Dr. Stanislaw

Facial Plastic Surgery Center of New England

35 Nod Rd Ste 204 Avon, CT 06001

Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Avon, CT and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Albany Medical College medical school in 1994. He is affiliated with medical facilities Bristol Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stanislaw to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Stanislaw with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Hartford Healthcare.

Make an appointment at Hartford Healthcare today at (860) 294-9155.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Hartford Healthcare.

Dr. Stanislaw's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stanislaw

4.4

Dr. Stanislaw?
  • Office environment (30)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (29)
  • Listened & answered questions (29)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
Dr. Stanislaw is extremely professional & talented. My results after having a face lift were way beyond my expectations. I could not be happier. I love waking up in the morning an feeling happy with my how I look. He has made me feel beautiful again. So many people that I know has told me how great I look and how I haven't seemed to age very much. The most important thing is that I look like myself, only so much younger. I don't look like I had a facelift. I look very refreshed. Dr. Stanislaw was willing to spend lots of time with me answering my questions before the operation. Surgery was done with only local anesthesia in his surgical center. He painstakingly took so much time with the most delicate of stitching, after only 6 weeks incisions already are barely noticeable. His staff was all caring and helpful. My recover was amazing. I was out in public in less than one week with coverup makeup. I have also had other cosmetic procedures by Dr. Stanislaw all with great results.
Donna P. – Apr 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
Had surgery May 2018. Very nice office. Staff very courteous and professional. Not impressed with work performed. With hospital fees paid over $17K for surgery. Very high expectations based on amount paid. I don’t think that is unreasonable. When I voiced my opinion (constructively) to Dr Stanislaw, I was made to feel foolish and uncomfortable. I understand that most people receive fantastic results from this doctor. I do not doubt that. I did not. He did offer me a second surgery at no charge but I would have been responsible for OR fee and anesthesiologist ($2K). Not acceptable based on amount I paid. I do not recommend. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.
Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
A week ago I had a follow-up appointment and always being in a hurry I thought everything should be healed in a few months. Dr. Stanislaw, as always, took the time to explain my procedure was looking good but would still take time to heal. He spends the time making sure you are satisfied with everything that was done and is such a caring doctor. I also enjoy visiting with Mona and the staff who are all so kind and really nice, we always have pleasant conversations. I would highly recommend Dr. Stanislaw.
Janet Theroux – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
I saw Dr. Stanislaw yesterday for a simple bump on my nose. It was nothing complex or sexy, but my GP said a plastic surgeon was the best option. Long story short? Dr. Stanislaw is a gem! I went to see him for a consult on the weird bump and walked out 5 minutes later without one!! Fast, painless, efficient and friendly...I couldn't have asked for a better experience or outcome. Should I ever take the plunge into facial improvements, he would be the only one I would call! 5 stars!
Juliet in East Haddam, CT – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
Dr. Stanislaw is an outstanding plastic surgeon that you can trust. I went to him due to the sudden onset of unsightly festoons. I did research and knew they were notoriously difficult to treat. Dr. Stanislaw told me there were no quick fixes, but with a mix of procedures and consistent use of Retin A they could be greatly improved. I had a medium chemical peel and most recently an injection of restalyn Lyft. The festoons have disappeared and I have never looked better!
Sep 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
Dr. Stanislaw is highly skilled, articulate and realistic. I’ve learned a lot by talking with him - and knowing more makes me confident. He injected my lips, and then gave me injections for my malar bags, particularly under one eye. They’re notoriously difficult to treat – but he took an incremental approach and I’m absolutely delighted with the results. I plan to schedule a lower face and neck lift with him this fall. My advice is - go see him. I know you’ll be happy!
JB – Jul 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
Fabulous comfortable cconsultation. Easy to talk to about options. Took alot of time explaining procedures. He will be my only choice for this procedure.
Pam in Rocky hill – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
Dr Stanislaw was wonderful. He has a great eye for what needs to be done yet doesn’t oversell. He explains everything very thoroughly. His office staff was great.
Susan in Avon, Ct – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Stanislaw for many years. He has always taken an amazing amount of time discussing procedures. He is extremely diligent in his care. His staff is s pleasure to work with! Thank you all!
Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
He said horrible things to me in post surgery consult and did a crappy nose job.
Simsbury – Feb 26, 2018
I can't imagine anyone in our office, much less...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
My experience with Dr. Stanislaw was absolutely wonderful. From the very first moment I walked in the office, I felt comfortable. Mona and Patty were always so kind and welcoming. I received Restylane Silk injections for my acne scars. Through the entire process, Dr. Stanislaw made me feel calm; I knew I was in good hands. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Stanislaw to anyone considering treatments available at his office. He takes pride in his work and is an exceptional doctor.
Melissa Story (Tharau) in Litchfield, Connecticut – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
Dr. Stanislaw and his staff are truly amazing people. Would highly recommend them.
Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
I started going to Dr. Stanislaw almost 7 years ago when I began having deep lines in my forehead and I have never regretted it! Dr. Stanislaw is professional and precise and knows his field of expertise and I would never trust my face to anyone else. I have had botox and dysport injections as needed and recently needed the Restyline under eye treatment which made me look, and feel!, 10 years younger. He is a true artist in his field and extremely professional and kind. Highly recommended!
Christine in Weatogue – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
Absolutely amazing experience. I was nervous at first to get Botox done....but Dr. Stanislaw was great!! Very gentle & I got quick results that lasted longer than I expected. I look very refreshed. Can't wait to go back again. I won't go anywhere else. Very affordable too!
Winchester, CT – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
Dr. Stanislaw is EXCELLENT. His manner is relaxed, he explains well, and he did the work I requested. The procedures both gave results that lasted longer than the estimated timeframe. He me comfortable during the procedures. I've been 3 times and won't go to anyone else.
Wallingford, CT – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
I went to Dr. Stanislaw for a second opinion regarding nasal reconstruction after having MOHs to remove a second skin cancer occurrence. The office staff were very friendly and reassuring. They scheduled me right away after my first consultation with a different surgeon. Dr. Stanislaw was kind and reassuring. He explained the different scenarios that the surgery might need to address. He spent an hour analyzing and contemplating various outcomes. I have confidence in his judgement and skills.
Maureen Kosinski in Windsor, CT – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
Outstanding doctor and staff. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. Dr. Stanislaw is very knowledgeable and always takes his time with me and listens to me.
Annette in Avon, CT – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Stanislaw for 10 years and I come for my botox injections every 3-4 months. I also have referred several people to him and all have been extremely happy. He is extremely detail oriented, listens to patient's concerns and will go out of his way to make the patient happy with the results. I can also say from working with him in the hospital setting that he does the best and the most beautiful procedures r/t neck, face, eyes and nose.
Km in Hartford, CT – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?
Dr. Stanislaw is extremely professional and gave me very natural results. I feel that every time I look in the mirror it makes me feel very good about my appearance. I've had two lower facelifts over the years, upper eyelid surgery and several fillers. I found the procedures to be painless and have been 100% satisfied with all the work Dr. Stanislaw has done for me. I can recommend him with the utmost confidence. The best thing he does is that I look natural and not looking like someone else!
Marilyn Barron in West Hartford, CT – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Stanislaw, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stanislaw?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1995
Albany Med Center Hospital
1994
Albany Medical College

• Joseph Collins Scgolarship for Recognition of Exceptional Achievement in Neuroscience, 1992-1994
  • American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy Foundation 1998 Resident Travel Grant, 8/7/1998
  • John Milton Bigelow Prize for Recognition of Exceptional Achievement in Otolaryngology, 1994
  • Albany Medical College Division of Otolaryngology Resident Research Day; Second Place Award, 6/6/1998