Dr. Paul Spector, DO

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 73

Dr. Spector

Paul M Spector DO

7329 Boulder View Ln North Chesterfield, VA 23225

Dr. Paul Spector, DO is a Pain Medicine Specialist in North Chesterfield, VA and has over 48 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 1972. He is not accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Spector to book an appointment.

Dr. Spector's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spector

3.7

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Spector?
What People Say About Dr. Paul Spector, DO
I have been saved by Dr Spector on many occasions. I have been seeing him as a patient for over 20 yrs. You do have to wait for him, but realize that you pay by the time you use...& that varies by patient. But you get his full attention for as long as you need. That's a helluva lot better than I get from any other doc! The wait is ALWAYS worth it. If you don't see it that way, go somewhere else. Their office is always up front & open about this aspect of their practice.
Briarpatch – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Spector, DO?
This doctor needs to retire!! He is antiquated with medical updates and he needs to be knocked off of that pedistal that he puts himself on! He is a right fighter and absolutely will NOT listen to your opinion!! He is consistently HOURS LATE and for a pain management doctor, knowing his patients suffer in pain, he just has no regard for ones suffering and has a could care less attitude! He prescribed me a medication in which the dosage was incorrect. I had called 2 pharmacists to check the correct dosage. I then called the office and was told by the secretary that it was correct (to my knowledge she has no medical degree). I was then told, after I had called twice questioning the dosage, it was correct and for me not to be crazy! That prescription was 100 times stronger than what the correct dosage should have been!!!! So, if you enjoy sitting in a doctors office waiting hours to see your doctor, then you finally see him, he's always right, your wrong, then have at it!
Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Spector, DO?
Dr. Spector pretends to understand. He changes a level one brain injury that Dr. Donald Becker from MCV treated me while in a 28 days Coma and helped me with my grand Mal seizures for the next 11 years. He turned my level one brain injury and second impact sydrome into a mental illness and had me on so many drugs I wasn't able to function. He and Dr. J. Kim Harris bullied me at JW after I had suffered a concussion that Dr. Harris watches while my damaged spinal cord damaged by sheriff is abuse
Deborah Hudson in Midlothian, VA – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Spector, DO?
Over 2 hour wait for all appointments. Report to referring doctor filled with inaccuracies.
Midlothian – Oct 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Spector, DO?
Doctor Spector has proven time and time again he is more then a Doctor to you. He becomes a good close personal friend when you are a patient of his. He listens to you about how everything in your life is going and try's to keep you going 100%. I have only met two or three Doctors in my life that truly care about you as much as Dr. Spector cares about his patients. He never rushes and encourages you to be open with him about everything that is your life and wellness. No better Doctor then him.
Chris C in Richmond, VA – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Spector, DO?
I was referred to Dr. Spector by my Neuro' Dr, due to a MVA in 2009. I was diagnosed with a Traumatic Brain Injury. During the last 7 years I have built up a wonderful rapport with him. He is unlike any not just doctor, but person you will ever have the honor of meeting. I would best describe Dr. Spector as being the Fairest, Kindest, Understanding, Giving, Best Listening, Non-Rushing, Hands-On God-Sent person I have ever met. He is also a Honorable Veteran who loves his country & his patients.
Robert Gilbert, Sr. in Amherst, VA – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Spector, DO?
Dr. Spector has been my doctor for more than 15 years and he has taken expert care of my health. I highly recommend him.
Kirk S. in Richmond, VA – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Spector, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Spector?

• Pain Medicine