Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Paul Scurti, DO
Dr. Paul Scurti, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Martins Ferry, OH. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Scurti is affiliated with East Ohio Regional Hospital and Ohio Valley Medical Center.

PAUL JOSEPH SCURTI DO

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Scurti

Dr. Scurti's Experience

Dr. Scurti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• WV SCH OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Scurti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scurti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scurti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scurti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scurti to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Scurti's Performance
in Martins Ferry, OH |
This person should not have a license to operate a go-cart, let alone medicine. My mother is in long term nursing care because he messed up her medicine so bad. He took her off important thyroid medicine that she's been on for years. The side-effects of this have resulted in, what I fear, is permanent memory loss & possible brain damage. For over a year he had my mother convinced she was going crazy but it was really him messing up her medication. He's a menace to society!!!
in OH |
Paul Scurti was the most obnoxious, rude, smart aleck I have ever dealt with. If I could I would leave a 0 star review. To put it mildly, it was awful. I wouldn't take a dog to him!
in Yorkville, OH |
Dr. Scurti makes pronouncements without explaining his reasons for making healthcare decisions. He seems to take natural questions as threats to his authority. I feel that it's his role to educate me and recommend choices but he gets defensive when asked to explain. I do not recommend him. I am not stupid but he wants to treat his patients as if they are idiots. He's not respectful or courteous. I left him after a short period.
St Clairsville, OH |
Went for 6 month check. My numbers weren't as good as hoped. He was very nasty and cursed at me. By the time I left he was better, but by then I didn't care. His lack of respect for me as a long time patient of his and as an older person was very upsetting. Debating about a change of physician. Also his staff is good one time and bad the next. You can't get in to see him for a problem such as a sinus infection. He will tell you to go to a local urgent care center. Very disappointed in him.
Steubenville, OH |
My daughter was home from college and needed a doctor called his office and they took her in the same day.
The staff is beyond horrible with doing paperwork & is not professional at all. The Dr, the term is used loosely, is more concerned about drawing on paper than anything. I heard a nurse yelling at a patient in another room. I left before my appointment was done. I was appalled at what I experienced. I will NEVER GO BACK OR RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE. Filing a complaint with the hospital.
in Rayland, OH |
Staff sent me a New Patient Questionnaire. On Sept 2, 2015, I faxed back three questionnaires, copies of our Insurance Cards, and last Lab work for my husband, daughter, and myself. Did not receive a call back till early January to schedule each on separate days late January & mid February. On my visit was told that I would need to choose between Scurti or my other dr., who they said was also a Internal Medicine dr. and a Insurance won't pay. Insurance was called and said not true at all.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Scurti, DO?
Are you Dr. Scurti?