Dr. Paul Scott, MD

Dr. Paul Scott, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Paul Scott, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine in 1971 and specializes in ophthalmology.

7500 Beechnut St Ste 256

Houston, TX 77074

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Scott

See how frequently Dr. Scott performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Scott's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Scott "The unique philosophy of this office is that the exam is not completed until each and every question is answered completely. The doctor does the entire exam himself and there is no "conveyor belt" going from one technician to another."

• Ophthalmology

• Kingston Genl Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1972
  • University Ottawa
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends

Dr. Scott's Performance

Dr Paul Scott is a Excellent Dr, he check my eyes all over. He explain in detail, in the way i could fully understand. The wait time was not long, the office was clean. I would recommend him 100 percent. The drops he recommended, helps very much with my dry eyes.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a real problem with tearing with one of my eyes for the longest time. I went to several opthamologist and received varying diagnoses ranging from ?its a vanity issue?, ?something you have to deal with age.? I lucked out being referred to Dr. Scott because as he walked into the exam room he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Scott, in my opinion, is the world's greatest ophthalmologist. He is very caring and personable. I would not think of going to any other ophthalmologist. I have recommended him to several friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The best eye doctor I have ever visited. I am very thankful that my diabetes doctor referred me to Dr. Scott. He was cordial and very knowledgeable of my condition I felt very cared for and confident that his suggestions and observations were superb. I would recommend him to anyone in need of...more
Are you Dr. Scott?