Dr. Paul Schroeder, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 71 reviews.
Author:
The best experience I've ever had with a De. and his staff! Dr. Schroder is kind, compassionate, and very attentive, he changed my life for the better! I highly recommend him for any of your gynecology needs! The surgery he performed gave me my life back!
Author:
Incredible service throughout! He and his amazing staff made a difficult situation so much easier for me to get through. I can't express enough how happy I am with the service I received.
Author:
My internist recommended Dr. Schroeder. He said he is the best in southern Oregon. I was so impressed that Dr. Schroeder could speak to all the details in the materials I had left for him from my former doctor elsewhere. He is smart, kind, gentle and concerned with his patients" well being. His staff is amazing. They are kind, efficient and make you feel so very special. There is not another doctor I would ever want to take care of me in this specialty. .
Author:
Dr. Schroeder made it easy to ask questions and made sure I had all the information I needed prior to my surgery. He has a great staff that was both professional and courteous.
Author:
Dr. Schroeder and his staff are excellent. He is truly a gifted, caring, and thoughtful doctor. He's the best surgeon a woman could hope to find. Leslie, Jamie and Sherry are the most wonderful office staff I've had the pleasure to meet. Have no fear, they will take care of you in the best way possible! The team he uses for the OR are exceptional as well! Thank you Dr. Schroeder, and staff. My life is all the better because of the great care I received from you.
Author:
Dr Schroeder did a great job with my bladder surgery. He was very kind and explained all of my options. I cannot say enough about him and his office staff. As a retired nurse I have been around lots of doctors but Dr Schroeder you are the best. I give you 5 stars. Judy in Medford
Author:
Dr. Schroeder is kind and so understanding, he explained my procedure to me so I understood everything that was going to happen. Also his staff is wonderful and really works as a team together. I am truly blessed to have had this experience with a great out come.
Author:
Very thorough in explaining things and answering questions. Also great bedside manner. My surgery went as expected, with recovery much quicker then I thought it would. I wished I would have had it done sooner. Great follow up and caring staff as well.
Author:
Dr. Schroeder has done my last two surgeries involving endometriosis, appendix removal, ovary and tubes, and ovarian cyst removal. I highly recommend him. He is very professional and he takes his time explaining everything to you. He really is there to help you and your family. His office staff is amazing. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Author:
Dr. Schroeder and his entire staff are so genuinely caring, professional and compassionate. Dr. Schroeder is expert at discovering the root cause of gynecological issues and helping you make an well-informed decision about the treatment plans that may work for you. His staff is expert at wading through all of the different insurance requirements and keeping you well informed of what is covered and what is not. First gynecologist to spend adequate time answering all of my questions.
Author:
He is an excellent doctor. I was welcomed very warmly by his staff and the atmosphere is very peaceful and nice. Dr. Schroeder and his nurse made me feel comfortable with them right away. He was willing to spend time with me and make sure he answered any questions I might have. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
Author:
Doctor Schroeder is very professional and kind and very easy to talk with about medical issues, He answers all of your questions concerning your health. and I will highly recommend Dr Schroeder to all of my family and friends. and his staff is amazing and very outgoing Thank you very much. Paula Ivey.
Author:
Dr. Schroeder is kind, compassionate and extremely professional. It is his desire to put the patient at ease since the medical issues being addressed are quite stressful. For me, this was of utmost importance. The staff are all friendly, welcoming, and attentive to the needs of the patient, as well. The whole office seems to have one main goal, to aid the patient in the best medical care possible while remembering their emotional needs. I highly recommend Dr. Schroeder for all gynecology needs.
Author:
Dr. Schroeder and his staff was amazing, not only did they get me in for surgery in less than a week they also worked with my insurance to save me money. Him and his staff were so kind and helpful throughout the entire process. I loved the compassion he showed me as I was very nervous for my surgery. He even stayed by my side and put his hand on my shoulder until I fell asleep reassuring me that it would be alright. They all did great, very kind, loving people.
Author:
Dr. Schroeder and entire staff in his office is awesome!!! Dr. Schroeder made sure to explain every step of my surgery with me before my surgery and answered any questions/concerns that I had, he is the best!!! I would Definitely refer him to my family & friends. Thank you Dr. Schroeder and all the girls in your office for making every visit I had good.
Author:
Dr Schroeder was great!! He was very caring and informative on my procedure. He made feel comfortable about sergury and answeres all my questions and concerns before and after sergury. Staff members were very nice and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Schroeder.
Author:
Dr. Schroeder was terrific! And the scares are nearly nonexistent. I appreciate the time, confidence, professionalism, and honesty in a warm friendly environment and have referred 2 of my closest friends.