Contact provider for availability

Dermatopathology ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Sagerman

Pathology Biomedical Consulting Inc

4582 N 1st Ave Ste 120 Tucson, AZ 85718

Dr. Paul Sagerman, MD is a dermatopathology specialist in Tucson, AZ. He specializes in dermatopathology and cytopathology.

Dr. Sagerman accepts

Dr. Sagerman accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Sagerman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sagerman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sagerman

1.0

Dr. Sagerman?
What People Say About Dr. Paul Sagerman, MD
In summary, My slides were requested by the Mayo clinic in Phoenix on the 10th of May. the slides were at BCC and were returned to PBC on 17 May. You had a request in writing from the Mayo to forward the slides to them at that time. That never happened. The slides were actually not sent until the 6 of June which was the day of my scheduled surgery. So, there we all were the doctor, the nurses, the anesthesiologist and me on a wheeled bed with an IV in my arm and No pathology slides from BPC. the surgery was aborted. I really cannot explain here the consequences this f___ up has on my family etc.,etc.. This request was totally mishandled by PBC and I was even lied to after having 3 conversations with your employees- they said "that a standing formal (in writing) request" they did not have. As it turns out, they did have it ( as admitted to the Mayo, but not to me) and it was never processed. this is a very poor way to handle pathology especially when peoples lives are at stake.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Sagerman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sagerman?

• Dermatopathology