Dr. Paul J. Rummo, MD

Dr. Paul J. Rummo, MD

Sports Medicine | Male | 48 years old

Dr. Rummo specializes in Sports Medicine and practices in Brentwood, TN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rummo? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rummo's Experience

See how Dr. Rummo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rummo

Dr. Rummo accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rummo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Rummo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rummo to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rummo
Dr. Rummo's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (22)
Franklin, TN |
I saw Dr. Rummo following an accident. He was thorough and personable. His front office was particularly helpful as well.
in Brentwood, TN |
I walked out after waiting 65 minutes. Typical Vanderbilt facility. They value no one's time. It really IS absurd, unless you have time to waste! Bring your mittens, as they keep the waiting room at around 55 degrees. Poor, poor, poor!
in Nashville. TN |
My son is 12. He was diagnosed with a concussion so we were referred to Dr. Rummo. I have only written one other review for a doctor so this is something I was compelled to do after our visit. He was on time, he spent 30 minutes with my child and he really listened. My son started crying about possibly missing sports and Dr. Rummo was incredibly compassionate. He bonded with my son. He educated my son and helped him see the importance of taking a break from sports. We both loved him. A+++++++
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Rumor is the least helpful physician I have seen. Not only did I spend 2 hours in the office during each visit because they are understaffed, but he was so rushed that he only spent 1-2 minutes in the exam room. I saw him 3 times and he never figured out what was wrong- he just wrote scripts for PT and sent me on my way. Finally, I got sick of it and went to a Elite Orthopedics. Turns out I have a torn labrum & ruptured disc that he never noticed. I'm sickened that he gets paid to do nothing
Indianapolis, IN |
Waited in the waiting area for 35 mins for our appointment. We were on time but somehow the doctor wasn't. So frustrating when you make the effort to be early.
in Nashville, TN |
I've visited Dr. Rummo for two different orthopedic problems. Both times he has listened carefully and recommended a conservative course of action, and both times the treatment has turned out well. I suspect he might get lower marks from some people because his strong point is not communicating well what he is thinking. You have to learn to ask him to explain, which he does willingly and effectively. The physical therapist I had at this facility was excellent also.
in Franklin, TN |
I was referred to Dr Rummo by a Vanderbilt employee nearly 10 years ago. I have had several surgeries over that time and saw him often. He has always seemed genuinely interested in my health and discussed all options with me. I also like that he is conservative and employs all non-invasive methods prior to suggesting surgery.
in Nashville, TN |
Excellent. Truly one of the best doctors I have visited. I have had 26 surgeries,cancer and 2 years of chemo - so I have seen quite a few doctors. Dr RUmmo is my favorite.
in Brentwood, TN |
I have been seeing him since 2005 with a variety of issues resultant from 18 years of football. He has always demonstrated personal attention and sincere interest in my health and well being.
Have you seen Dr. Paul J. Rummo, MD?
Are you Dr. Rummo?

Compare Dr. Rummo

Dr. Rummo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Sports Medicine

Dr. Rummo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rummo's Board Certifications

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Rummo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rummo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of New England

Graduated in 1994

University Of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care
    Memorial Health Care
    Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Dr. Rummo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rummo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Rummo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rummo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.