Dr. Paul Rummo, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Rummo

Vanderbilt Bone and Joint

343 Franklin Rd Ste 108 Brentwood, TN 37027

Dr. Paul Rummo, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Brentwood, TN and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of New England in 1994 and specializes in sports medicine.

Dr. Rummo accepts

Dr. Rummo accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Rummo treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rummo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rummo

3.3

Dr. Rummo?
Dr. Rummo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Rummo, MD
I saw this after seeing an interview with Dr. Rummo posted on Facebook. I had no idea he was the team physician for the Preds. I'm not typically one to post reviews, but after seeing the "ones" and the comments, I felt the need to do so. My physical issue was relatively small. I'd had some leg pains that turned out to be arthritis in my knee. Dr. Rummo explained and addressed my concerns. offered options and ultimately I was able to walk easily on an upcoming trip to DC. I thought he was great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
Outstanding! My whole family sees him! Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
Hands down the best Orthopedic Dr. In the state of Tennessee. After 13 differ doctors they all had no idea what my condition was. I found Dr.Rummo he diagnosed me in 10 minutes. He's the most knowledgeable,kindist,Dr. I know I'm blessed to have met him. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
Excellent Doctor. Explains injury well. Agreed wait time is a bit long. However, worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
I saw Dr. Rummo following an accident. He was thorough and personable. His front office was particularly helpful as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
I walked out after waiting 65 minutes. Typical Vanderbilt facility. They value no one's time. It really IS absurd, unless you have time to waste! Bring your mittens, as they keep the waiting room at around 55 degrees. Poor, poor, poor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
My son is 12. He was diagnosed with a concussion so we were referred to Dr. Rummo. I have only written one other review for a doctor so this is something I was compelled to do after our visit. He was on time, he spent 30 minutes with my child and he really listened. My son started crying about possibly missing sports and Dr. Rummo was incredibly compassionate. He bonded with my son. He educated my son and helped him see the importance of taking a break from sports. We both loved him. A+++++++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
Dr. Rumor is the least helpful physician I have seen. Not only did I spend 2 hours in the office during each visit because they are understaffed, but he was so rushed that he only spent 1-2 minutes in the exam room. I saw him 3 times and he never figured out what was wrong- he just wrote scripts for PT and sent me on my way. Finally, I got sick of it and went to a Elite Orthopedics. Turns out I have a torn labrum & ruptured disc that he never noticed. I'm sickened that he gets paid to do nothing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
Waited in the waiting area for 35 mins for our appointment. We were on time but somehow the doctor wasn't. So frustrating when you make the effort to be early.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
I've visited Dr. Rummo for two different orthopedic problems. Both times he has listened carefully and recommended a conservative course of action, and both times the treatment has turned out well. I suspect he might get lower marks from some people because his strong point is not communicating well what he is thinking. You have to learn to ask him to explain, which he does willingly and effectively. The physical therapist I had at this facility was excellent also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
I was referred to Dr Rummo by a Vanderbilt employee nearly 10 years ago. I have had several surgeries over that time and saw him often. He has always seemed genuinely interested in my health and discussed all options with me. I also like that he is conservative and employs all non-invasive methods prior to suggesting surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
Excellent. Truly one of the best doctors I have visited. I have had 26 surgeries,cancer and 2 years of chemo - so I have seen quite a few doctors. Dr RUmmo is my favorite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?
I have been seeing him since 2005 with a variety of issues resultant from 18 years of football. He has always demonstrated personal attention and sincere interest in my health and well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Rummo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rummo?

• Sports Medicine

Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Memorial Health Care
University Of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care
1994
University Of New England
1994

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rummo treats patients.