Dr. Paul Rivas, MD

Dr. Paul Rivas, MD

Bariatric Medicine  ·
Dr. Paul Rivas, MD is a bariatric medicine specialist in Glen Burnie, MD. He graduated from University Of Maryland and specializes in bariatric medicine and internal medicine.

408 Crain Hwy S Ste 7

Glen Burnie, MD 21061

Learn about Dr. Rivas

Dr. Rivas' Experience

Dr. Rivas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Rivas "For over 25 years, Dr. Rivas and his team of physicians have been providing a unique physician-guided approach to weight loss. All physicians are highly qualified with extensive experience in weight management. The friendly medical staff works hard to provide affordable, honest care. Dr. Rivas has appeared in over 50 media outlets including Good Morning America, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Fox & Friends and more. He has received over 13 awards for excellence in patient care."

• Bariatric Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diet Counseling
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Injection
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Physical Examination
  • Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Loyola University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Maryland
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Maryland Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Greater Baltimore Medical Center
  • University Of Maryland Medical Center

Dr. Rivas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rivas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rivas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rivas' Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rivas to family and friends

Dr. Rivas' Performance

He was concerned and listened to why I felt I needed help in controlling my weight problem. We set up a plan and have followed it with great rewards. I see them for support and information with medication use. I am thoroughly satisfied with my care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are thankful to have you as our patient! We are grateful you trust us to help you with your weight loss journey!

Great experience with the program and staff. Encouraging physicians! And most importantly, the doctors have years of experience doing this and they are all physicians. That makes a huge difference in success rate. This isn't some gimmick place that doesn't work or you just gain your weight back....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Paul is outstanding and I always enjoy talking to him and his staff at his Harford County office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We appreciate having you as a patient! Grateful to build positive relationships with great people

I have been trying to lose weight for a while. I went to my initial appointment where I was seen by a different person, who to me. he gave me a 1 month supply, after 2 weeks the meds were not doing anything for me so I called and he said that why I want to see you in 2 weeks. I said can you see me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are sorry you didn't receive the service we strive very hard to provide to each patient. We rarely receive negative feedback from our patients, it would seem you had an uncharacteristic experience with us. Should you wish to contact us directly regarding your experience please reach out to our staff via our website.

Dr.Rivas is a wonderful Dr. What I love most about him is how he takes time with me and listen to my concerns. As I went through his weight loss program his encouragement meant so much too me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for your feedback! We do our best to provide encouragement and help and we appreciate the kind words