Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD

PediatricsMaleAge 65

Dr. Ringiewicz

1223 N Providence Rd Ste 301 Media, PA 19063

Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Media, PA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ringiewicz to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pediatric Specialists

Compare Dr. Ringiewicz with our nearby Pediatric Specialists at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Make an appointment at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health today at (215) 596-4838.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Dr. Ringiewicz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ringiewicz

2.1

Dr. Ringiewicz?
  • Office environment (10)
  • Wait times (10)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (12)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (12)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (11)
Utterly incompetent. My daughter has Type 1 Diabetes, and was diagnosed when she was eight. When she began having symptoms, we took her to Dr. Ringiewicz, who told us that she had a virus, and to give her lots of liquids, specifically recommending Gatorade and popsicles! When we took her back to a different doctor in his practice later when she was obviously getting worse, she had a diagnosis within minutes, thanks to a simple urine test. We did get an apology from another doctor in the practice, but never so much as a "whoops" from Ringiewicz himself. This was a number of years ago, so it is possible that he has become more competent, professional and ethical, but going by the ratings on here, it doesn't look like it.
Bill – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD?
My first visit to Avocare and Dr. R was our doctor. He was as all the comments below described, arrogant, rude and condescending. Not only was he rude to me, but also my 5 year old. He started by telling my son that he was faking his cough. I will never go see him again.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Lori – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD?
Dr. Paul is a fine doc until you have something wrong with you. Then he’s an arrogant, condescending know-it-all who would rather substitute his own advice than follow recomendations of specialists. Cares more about his own liability and cutting costs than patient care. He was key primary care doc since birth and once I was old enough to make the decision I got OUT. He refused to order MRIs for both of my shoulders that had torn labrums even after EACH dislocated +5 times! Dr. Nunag much better
JB in Media, PA – Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD?
We have been with Dr. Torrence for almost 16 years and in that 16 years we have had to see DR. RINGIEWICZ 4 times. He is AWFUL. This last time he was so rude to my youngest child. He dismissed my questions before I could even finish them. My son said "Why is he so mean?" I don't understand why he is even still there. The office staff at both Media and Eddystone are pleasant. Nunag and Torrence are great doctors. RINGIEWICZ needs to retire.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Courtney in Media, PA – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD?
Been going to Baldwin Office Tower for some time now, have no problem with the docs until we got Ringiewicz. From one parent to another - STAY AWAY from this guy! Out-of-date, horrendous advice. He is smug, condescending, arrogant and should just hang it up and retire. He makes comments insinuating that you aren't a good parent/don't know what your doing. Great location and office, just be sure when you schedule to not choose Dr. Ringiewicz. If I could give him less than one star, I would.
Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD?
My son has been going to the same dr. all his life, Dr. Nunag and he is great. Well they give us an appt. with Dr. Ringewicz and the 8 day nightmare began. His bed side manner is lacking. I informed him the Ins. would not approve the new dosing he prescribed. I was right. I called the office daily for 8 days and could not get a call back. Finally I get a call back from this Dr. for him to get nasty on the phone with me, THEN HE HANGS UP ON ME, REAL PROFESSIONAL. My son suffered bc of this "Dr".
Vanessa in Essington, Pa – Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD?
Review from J. hit the nail on the head. Said my kids had allergies (must be his go-to dx) when they don't. Also told me 6 years ago my son had asthma when i brought him in for a cold which I never believed and was also proven false through respiratory testing. Don't medicate your children without getting a second opinion/confirmation. He's rude and dismissive to patients AND his own staff. Doesn't listen but makes snap diagnoses. Time to retire.
Fromonemomtoanother in Media, PA – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD?
Have been visiting him with my three sons for over 20 years now! Extremely friendly and humorous on top of his vast knowledge of pediatrics. We have always considered Ringiewicz a part of our family as he has always provided the correct answers to our questions. An experienced man from Boston who I highly recommend for anyone.
Media, PA – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD?
Gives medical advice for child care that is more than a decade out of date (supplement with cereal before 4 months of age for no reason? No thanks). Horrible, dismissive bedside manner that reeks of misogyny: he frequently interrupts my wife before she can finish give an adequate history (no, my infant does not have allergies. Like everyone else in our house, he has a head cold). Negligent, arrogant, and irresponsible.
J in Ridley park, pa – Oct 21, 2016
Experienced and knowledgable
Chris j in Chester, PA – Aug 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Ringiewicz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ringiewicz?

• Pediatrics