Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Paul Renke, DDS
Dr. Paul Renke, DDS is a dentist who practices in Rochester Hills, MI. He is 47 years old. Dr. Renke is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and Saint John Hospital and Medical Center.

1205 W University Dr

Rochester Hills, MI 48307

• DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Renke

See how frequently Dr. Renke performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Renke's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Tumor

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Renke is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Renke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Renke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Renke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Renke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Renke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Renke to family and friends
Dr. Renke's Performance
in Rochester, MI |
I have been going to Dr. Renke for procedures for many years. Dr. Renke and his staff are outstanding. I have never had a negative experience there. Ever. I have had 4 dental implants done there as well and am in the process of my 5th. I was very, very nervous to get the first one. I couldn’t have been more surprised, I experienced absolutely no pain during any of my procedures there. Dr. Renke and his staff are highly experienced and make the whole process easy. I highly recommend them.
in Macomb, MI |
As an adult having 3 wisdom teeth removed, as well as several large dental cysts, there was a lot of room for complications to occur. Long story short, Dr. Renke did an outstanding job...no complications whatsoever. He also has great bedside manners, and personally called me at home to make sure I was doing ok. He is a U of M grad, so you are in good hands. When it comes time for my son to get his wisdom teeth out, he will definitely be going to Dr. Renke. Thanks Dr. Renke!
in Macomb |
Dr. Renke and staff were very comforting, and I was quite anxious prior to my appointment. The treatment was gentle, and I was thoroughly informed along the way. I was given very specific follow up instructions, and even received a follow up call from the Dr. I highly recommend this practice
in Lake Orion, MI |
BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! i had an impacted tooth on one side and a wisdom tooth w a cavity growing in sideways on the other side. 24 hours after surgery, i'm wondering where all the scary things i thought would be experiencing are. I called into work thinking i was not going be able to make it, but honestly i feel like i should have kept my shift. i feel amazing. a little discomfort, but i would have been fine going in to work. Thanks Dr Renke, YOU'RE THE BEST!!! I'll be spreading the good word.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Renke, DDS?
Are you Dr. Renke?