Dr. Paul Reilly, MD

Dr. Paul Reilly, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Paul Reilly, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Williamsburg, VA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

1115 Old Colony Ln

Williamsburg, VA 23185

Learn about Dr. Reilly

Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
Psychiatric Diseases
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Reilly's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Riverside Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Med College Va
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Reilly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reilly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reilly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reilly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reilly to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Reilly's Performance
Richmond, VA |
So because of the Fact that I can not safely get somewhere refuses to work with me due to first time not being able to make group therapy however getting breaks replaced in the same week so if you have a vehicle issue and you expect him to have any care and understanding you are in no luck
Richmond, VA |
Absolutely would not recommend. He was cold, tried to force me into taking medicine that I was not allowed to bear children on and would have been barred from looking up information on it. Also, insisted on cash, which is a little sketchy.
Hampton, VA |
I showed up for my appointment, I showed Dr. Reilly an article that my husband had found, he scoffed at it. When I told him that I was not comfortable doing group therapy he showed me the door and said he wasn't the doctor for me, this after he told me he does individual therapy as well as group therapy. Waste of an hour and a half of my time.
Williamsburg, VA |
Extraordinarily insightful, with a demonstrated track record of success among those who are willing to commit to taking group therapy seriously and to face up to their issues. Best MD I have ever found--period.
in Williamsburg, Va |
This man operates a cult. Many prominent mental health professionals despise his approach. He operates groups with as many as 20-30 individuals. How much personalized care could you possibly get in that situation? He is rude and often downright mean. I met with him one time and he attacked and berated me when I felt it was not the place for me. He uses manipulation to convince his clients they need him. No ethics, no moral center, and no compassion. He expects hero worship from his patients.Run!
Williamsburg, VA |
Short and incredibly cold. Explained that I was seeking evaluation for depression so my cat could be registered as an ESA, as I have been suffering from (untreated) long-standing depression and am moving alone to a new city for graduate school. Was told he doesn't do that, and that anyone can say they have depression to get their pet to school. I was obviously distressed and holding back teas over the phone, and cannot believe how dismissive he was.
Williamsburg, VA |
Awful encounter. This is one of the rudest individuals I've ever met. Because I questioned why I was providing my SS# (merely 90 seconds after meeting this man) and explained I don't usually do this he became agitated and annoyed. Told me he wasn't the Doctor for me. This reaction from a supposed medical doctor and therapist after a 4 minute verbal exchange. You're right Mr. Reilly you are NOT the doctor for me. Your lack of manners and display of utter intolerance is mind blowing.
in Richmond, VA |
Straightforward, practical, and answers his own phone - absolutely zero hold please (10 minutes of soothing hold music) he's not in right now. If you truly want help, he's who you see. Complacency is not an option.
in Williamsburg, Virginia |
Don't be put off by the negative reviews. Dr.Reilly is an experienced psychiatrist who is serious and committed to his patients. He was able to see me within a few days of my initial call to him. He listened to my past experience with medications and was able to prescribe something that has worked very well for me. After a few months in therapy, I have already seen a noticeable improvement in my anxiety levels. I believe Dr.Reilly can help anyone who is serious about getting healthy.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Reilly, MD?
Are you Dr. Reilly?