Dr. Paul D. Reilly, MD

Dr. Paul D. Reilly, MD

Psychiatry | Male

1115 Old Colony Ln, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Reilly specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Williamsburg, VA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Reilly? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Reilly's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Reilly's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reilly

Dr. Reilly accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Reilly

Dr. Reilly's Review Details
3.3 based on 57 responses
Experience with Dr. Reilly
Dr. Reilly's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (48)
Hampton, VA |
I showed up for my appointment, I showed Dr. Reilly an article that my husband had found, he scoffed at it. When I told him that I was not comfortable doing group therapy he showed me the door and said he wasn't the doctor for me, this after he told me he does individual therapy as well as group therapy. Waste of an hour and a half of my time.
Williamsburg, VA |
Extraordinarily insightful, with a demonstrated track record of success among those who are willing to commit to taking group therapy seriously and to face up to their issues. Best MD I have ever found--period.
in Williamsburg, Va |
This man operates a cult. Many prominent mental health professionals despise his approach. He operates groups with as many as 20-30 individuals. How much personalized care could you possibly get in that situation? He is rude and often downright mean. I met with him one time and he attacked and berated me when I felt it was not the place for me. He uses manipulation to convince his clients they need him. No ethics, no moral center, and no compassion. He expects hero worship from his patients.Run!
Williamsburg, VA |
Short and incredibly cold. Explained that I was seeking evaluation for depression so my cat could be registered as an ESA, as I have been suffering from (untreated) long-standing depression and am moving alone to a new city for graduate school. Was told he doesn't do that, and that anyone can say they have depression to get their pet to school. I was obviously distressed and holding back teas over the phone, and cannot believe how dismissive he was.
Williamsburg, VA |
Awful encounter. This is one of the rudest individuals I've ever met. Because I questioned why I was providing my SS# (merely 90 seconds after meeting this man) and explained I don't usually do this he became agitated and annoyed. Told me he wasn't the Doctor for me. This reaction from a supposed medical doctor and therapist after a 4 minute verbal exchange. You're right Mr. Reilly you are NOT the doctor for me. Your lack of manners and display of utter intolerance is mind blowing.
in Richmond, VA |
Straightforward, practical, and answers his own phone - absolutely zero hold please (10 minutes of soothing hold music) he's not in right now. If you truly want help, he's who you see. Complacency is not an option.
in Williamsburg, Virginia |
Don't be put off by the negative reviews. Dr.Reilly is an experienced psychiatrist who is serious and committed to his patients. He was able to see me within a few days of my initial call to him. He listened to my past experience with medications and was able to prescribe something that has worked very well for me. After a few months in therapy, I have already seen a noticeable improvement in my anxiety levels. I believe Dr.Reilly can help anyone who is serious about getting healthy.
Have you seen Dr. Paul D. Reilly, MD?
Are you Dr. Paul D. Reilly, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Reilly

• Psychiatry

Why It Matters: Dr. Reilly's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1983

Riverside Hospital

Completed in 1984

Med College Va

Completed in 1989

Dr. Reilly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reilly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reilly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Reilly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Reilly

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Reilly's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Reilly

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients