Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Paul Puziss, MD
Dr. Paul Puziss, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Beaverton, OR. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Puziss is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.

3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Ste 250

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Puziss

To provide excellent care to all from a doctor who listens.

Dr. Puziss' Experience

Dr. Puziss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Bunion
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Spina Bifida
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

• Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Washington
  • Los Angeles Co/Harbor
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1973
  • University Calif Irvine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Puziss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Puziss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Puziss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Puziss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Puziss to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Puziss' Performance
Portland, OR |
Doctor Puziss is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He listen to everything you say he does not make you feel rushed and he does everything he can to make sure you get the best treatment. If it was not for him I would not have hope. Thank you doctor for everything
in Cornelius OR |
I've been to Doc just 1 time for both shoulders in pain. We got there way too early and was seen on time. Doc was going back and forth to other patients while waiting for x rays to be done. I don't have a problem waiting for a busy Doctor. He doesn't rush you (like in NJ) and we came up with a treatment plan. Office workers and Medical Assistant were very courtesy, and Professional. Unfortunately the Shot in my shoulder didn't help so on to plan b reverse surgery. My RC Tendons are poor.
in PORTLAND |
i am a physical therapist who began my training at St. Vincent's hospital in portland.. I treated a patient of Dr. Puziss . If you want someone who in innovative and very smart go to this fellow. Dr. Puziss is a "problem solver" of the first rank.
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Puziss is a caring and knowledgable physician. He is excellent at diagnosing an ailment as well as offering alternative treatments. His staff is first rate. They are professional and courteous.
in Vancouver, WA |
After a year of horrible and unhelpful doctors, Puziss was the one to ever really listen to me and diagnose my problem. He is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. If you have a shoulder problem, he is definitely your go-to doctor. Highly recommend.
in Portland, OR |
I was referred to Dr Puziss for a rotator cuff issue which was not improving with physical therapy. I also had collar bone pain. My entire experience with both the doctor and his staff has been nothing but positive. Dr. Puziss is very knowledgeable, yet modest. He listens carefully about your symptoms and proceeds conservatively. He and his staff prevailed with my insurance co. in getting approval for a MRI. Most importantly, he resolved my pain and restored the range-of-motion in my shoulder.
in Sisters, OR |
I have been seeing Dr. Puziss for 4 years for a Workman Comp injury. He is an excellent Dr. who truly cares and tries to get you back to 100% health again. He is very knowledgeable with Workman Comp and I would recommend him to anyone especially if they have a W/C claim because he will fight for you. His staff has always been very professional and friendly, I would definitely recommend him to any one. He is a great Dr.
in West Linn, OR |
I have visited Dr. Puziss periodically for over 10 years. He is one of the few orthopedic doctors that I have come across who doesn't jump to surgery as the cure for everything. I appreciate his interest in my entire health and not just the broken (or strained) part. He is experienced and insightful. Sometimes I wait a little while for my turn, but that's okay. I have seen and experienced a great deal of caring in the way he treats me and his other patients. Highly recommended.
in Portland, OR |
I have been a patient of Dr. Puziss since January of 2016. Since then, my condition has improved and I am able to enjoy life pain free. I also want to express the wonderful experiences I have had with Dr. Puziss and his staff during my scheduled visits. Dr. Puziss and his staff took that extra step to assess my needs and were very courteous towards me. It has been a pleasure to have a doctor who cares about his patients and their needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Puziss to friends & family.
in Vancouver, WA |
I have been seeing DR Puziss for about 2 1/2 years due to a work injury and he is very caring, awesome and professional DR, who is willing to fight for your treatment needed for your health. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
in Portland, OR |
Best Doctor I ever had. He absolutely knows everything about how to travel the complicated road of workman comp. I highly recommend anybody with an on the job injury to contact him.
in Vancouver, WA |
Dr. Puziss and his staff have always been very professional and courteous. I would recommend him to all my friends and relatives.
in Depoe Bay, OR |
I would tell anyone and everyone to go see Dr. Puziss. He is a very caring physician. He wants to know and do all he can to make your life better. I have never had a doctor fight for me before. And when I told Dr. Puziss that, he said you deserve it and I am glad I can help you.
Oregon |
This is a doctor that will work for the comp people at your expense. Beware of this doctor if you are working with your union guy. Coby J. Linda S. I'm sure there are more names. This doctor talks with union affiliates before hand and will not speak or see you till you have provided your personal insurance. In turn,your responsible for the work injury from that point on.Maybe not a bad doctor,but certainly a conspiracy between Dr.and Postal union guy COBY.can't use personal ins.$$$$$
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Puziss was not the problem. Vickie working in the office made it so miserable that it was not worth getting the great care and attention that Dr. Puziss gave me. She is so rude and would not even allow me to speak with him or leave him a note to speak with me or for a referral. She instead called and gave me a referral which I am assuming he does not know she is giving them out. Because of the pain and hassle of Vickie, I would NEVER recommend his office to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Puziss, MD?
Are you Dr. Puziss?