Dr. Paul Petruska, MD

HematologyMaleAge 80

Dr. Petruska

Us Veterans Medical Ctr

3635 Vista Ave Saint Louis, MO 63110

Dr. Paul Petruska, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has over 54 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from St Louis U, School of Medicine medical school in 1967. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Petruska to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Hematology Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Petruska's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Petruska's conditions and procedures:

• Anemia
  • Breast Cancer
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Myeloproliferative Disorders

Dr. Petruska accepts

Dr. Petruska accepts the following insurance:

HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

Dr. Petruska's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Petruska

Dr. Petruska

I was treated by Dr. Petruska in 2010 at St. Louis U. Hospital. The main reason I went to him was because I knew of his reputation as one of the best oncologists in the U.S. and I had been on faculty at St. Louis University before I retired. He had a very good reputation among his peers. I was retired when I went to him for treatment of breast cancer in 2010. The reason I am posting this is that I would like Dr. Petruska to know that I greatly appreciate him for saving my life and giving me the best treatment possible. I was not always a "grateful" patient and was "whining" a lot but he continued on with what he knew best. He does not always see us patients at our best....complaining and frightened and not liking the Dr. who is giving us this medicine but he forged ahead, offering encouragement when possible. Dr. Petruska----I Hope you get this and realize there is at least one very grateful patient out here who thinks of you and thanks you. I'm sure there are many others, too.
Mary E. Sampel – Jan 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petruska, MD?
Dr. Petruska saved my husband's life with his research project on Autologous Stem Cell Transplants . In 1998, Bob went through unsuccessful Chemothrapy. As a last resort his Oncologist, Dr. William Moriconi, suggested Dr. Petruska's Research program. Bob underwent the Transplant. Dr. Petruska guaranteed Bob 5 years, as of 2016 he is still alive. Dr. Petruska was always there for all of his treatments. All I can say is, Thank you and God Bless you, Dr.Petruska. Barb Grofe-wife of Bob Grofe.
Barbara Grofe (wife of Robert Grofe) in St Louis, MO – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Petruska, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Petruska?

• Hematology

1969
1968
1967
St Louis U, School of Medicine

Is Dr. Paul Petruska, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Paul Petruska, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Petruska's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Paul Petruska, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Petruska accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Paul Petruska, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Petruska frequently treats Anemia, Breast Cancer, and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML). See all procedures and conditions Dr. Petruska treats.

Where is Dr. Paul Petruska, MD's office located?

Dr. Petruska's office is located at 3635 Vista Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Paul Petruska, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Petruska has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Paul Petruska, MD?

Us Veterans Medical Ctr