Dr. Paul Papillion, MD

Dr. Paul Papillion, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Paul Papillion, MD is a general surgery specialist in Franklin, TN and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT in 2005 and specializes in general surgery and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

1909 Mallory Ln Ste 104

Franklin, TN 37067

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Papillion's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Papillion's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Aging Face
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wound Repair

Thank you so much for choosing Cool Springs Plastic Surgery. Your safety and satisfaction are of the utmost importance. I assure you that I will do everything in my power to make sure your experience here is second to none. I humbly look forward to t...

• General Surgery

Dr. Papillion?
Dr. Papillion's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Papillion, MD
RecentMost Helpful
He’s my son-in-law and I’ve known him since he was a young teen. No surgeries for me...yet! Paul is a dedicated, kind, caring surgeon, husband and father. He has no idea I’m doing this review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
Dr. Papillion is so knowledgeable and does amazing work... from my first consultation, I felt so comfortable letting him handle my surgery. He answered all my questions and eased all of my apprehensions and silly questions before and after my procedure and most importantly I love my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
Dr. Papillion is truly a kind and professional doctor. He has great bedside manners and walks you through everything needed. His staff is friendly and fun as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
Dr. Papillion and his staff were so friendly and professional . I have already recommended friends and family to him. I am 100% happy with my results!!! ??????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
Dr. Paul Papillion did my breast augmentation surgery a few months ago, and I absolutely love him. He knows what he’s doing, his work is impeccable, and above all he made me feel completely comfortable throughout the whole process. He replied to all my emails, even when I would have random late night questions, and replies within 24 hours. I told him I often get anxiety with big life changes, and he went the extra mile of making sure I was at ease. I literally couldn’t be happier with my choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
I had considered two doctors (including Dr. Papillion) for my surgery. The other one was voted toast in Nashville but I really felt like Dr. Papillion's work was better in his photos. I wasn't wrong. He did a fantastic job and was great about answering any questions I had with a lot of patience. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone considering a breast lift/aug.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
Dr. Papillion and his staff were amazing! My procedure was discussed in thorough detail. He went over everything they would do and made sure I was comfortable. My surgery went exceptionally well and the recovery was great! Dr. P saw me 3 more times afterwards and was awesome! I am so thankful I chose to have him do my surgery! This is a phenomenal facility and I couldn’t be more happy! Thank you Dr P and staff! I am so thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
I could not be more pleased with my results after my procedure with Dr. Papillion at Cool Springs Plastic Surgery. I contemplated having my breast augmentation for 5 years before making the decision to do it this spring. From the initial consultation to all of my post procedure/follow up visits, Dr. Papillion and his team are amazing. I feel it is with their depth of knowledge and them truly wanting to make me happy as a client is what helped me decide to finally get it done. They are honest, kn
Excellent surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
I went to Dr. Papillion for a consultation and immediately I felt like I knew him for years! He addressed all of my concerns and he made sure I understood the process. The staff there is super friendly and the office is very clean! I am scheduled for liposuction and a BBL at the end of the year (December 2018) and I am so glad I chose Dr. Papillion as my surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Papillion and have been completely thrilled with the end results. I would recommend everyone to see him for your surgery needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Papillion and his staff from my first consultation appointment through my recovery process. They always made me feel completely comfortable. I highly recommend!
Amazing doctor!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
I was looking for a surgeon for a breast augmentation/lift. I had visited a couple of others practices before I went to Dr. Papillion. I immediately knew he was the right choice. The first visit he spent time going over the different procedure options. He listened to my questions and concerns and answered all of them. My follow up visits have been the same way. Each time he asks if I have any questions for him and answers when I do. The staff and nurses are great, very caring and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
I had two procedures done with Dr. Papillion (breast augmentation and tummy tuck) and I am so completely thrilled with my results. When I met with him he wasn’t rushed, he took his time, addressed my concerns, shared his opinions and answered any questions that I had. I could tell right away that my experience with him was wonderful.If I had any regret, it would be that I waited as long as I did to make the decision. Dr. Papillion is by far the most amazing surgeon I have ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
De. Papillion was amazing! Answered so many questions and walked me through everything. I had no surprises except that things turned out even better than I expected. My only regret is that I didn't have this surgery earlier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
I am so grateful for Dr. Papillion and his kind staff. 2 years of nursing/pumping and significant weight loss took a big toll on my breasts. I went in for a consultation and immediately felt comfortable with Dr. P. He never pressured me and was absolutely respectful, professional, and realistic in regards to the entire procedure. I got a breast lift with augmentation and I am so happy with the results and the aftercare his office has provided me. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. P and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
I am almost 6 months post op of a breast augmentation. I am so pleased with the results and very thankful for Dr. Papillion's expertise. I followed all of his suggestions on placement, size, silicon, etc. I was really not sure what cup size to choose. I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. I had no pain after the procedure and my recovery was incredibly quick. There was little to no bruising. I have the ideal tear drop breasts with very little asymmetry
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
Dr. Papillion is very thorough, kind and caring in the way he discusses and performs procedures with you. I had a phenomenal experience. I highly recommend him and his staff. And the results I received are exactly what I was looking for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Papillion, MD?
I've always been insecure about the shape and size of my breasts but when I spoke with Dr. Papillion about it I felt totally reassured that we could get to where I am happy. The surgery was a breeze and down time was super short. I was out about ten days from work but after that I went back with ease. I even didn't need pain meds after only a few days. Anytime I needed to ask a question their office was more than willing to help and always got back to me quickly. I am very happy with everything
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Papillion?