Dr. Paul Nurmi, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Paul Nurmi, DO
Dr. Paul Nurmi, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Des Moines, IA. He is 30 years old.

Dr. Nurmi's Care Philosophy

Paul Nurmi, D.O., is part of the Mercy health care family including four hospitals and more than 50 clinics.

Dr. Nurmi's Experience

See how Dr. Nurmi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nurmi

Dr. Nurmi's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Des Moines, IA |
I visted this clinic & was stuck with the unpleasant Dr. Nurmi. First, let me start off by saying, he is in the wrong line of work. This doctor had the most unbelievable bedside manor. Absolutely terrible. He was literally talking trash to my face regarding my ailment I went to see him for, & proceeded to talk about me to his staff after leaving the room I was in. BTW, he was in my room for no more than 3 min. Too bothered to visit patients. Long story short I will never visit Mercy again.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback.
Des Moines, IA |
This Doctor appeared to be in a huge hurry to NOT do his job. I felt like his main goal was to shuffle us through without actually doing anything. What he did do was tell me what I could go home and do. I had to insist that he complete the job and my child left with the intended result. It's a shame that you have to force doctors to do their JOBS. I will NOT be visiting this practice ever again.
in Des Moines, IA |
After seeing me for the primary reason for my appointment, I preceded to ask a follow up question about another matter I was previously seen for at Mercy. Dr. Nurmi acted very annoyed that I had another question. His words were "...It's just that you came here for knee, and know you're asking questions about other things, I don't have time, I don't want to make anyone else late." After reluctantly sitting back down, he said "what!, what is it?" I say maybe I should schedule another appointment,
Have you seen Dr. Paul Nurmi, DO?

Compare Dr. Nurmi

Dr. Nurmi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nurmi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Iowa not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Dr. Nurmi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nurmi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nurmi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nurmi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nurmi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nurmi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.