Dr. Paul Nourbash, MD

Dr. Paul Nourbash, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Paul Nourbash, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Schaumburg, IL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

929 W Higgins Rd

Schaumburg, IL 60195

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Nourbash

See how frequently Dr. Nourbash performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
high
Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed

Dr. Nourbash's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Posterior Mini-Incision Total Hip Arthroplasty

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Central Dupage Hopsital/Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Nourbash has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nourbash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nourbash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nourbash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nourbash to family and friends
Dr. Nourbash's Performance
in Roselle, IL |
I went to Dr. Nourbash for a second opinion after another doctor wanted to give me a total knee replacement. What impressed me the most was that he wouldn't do it. He felt I was too young and we could try other things first to help with the pain. He is a good listener and patiently explained any question I had. I did end up having 2 total knee replacements, 10 years after I originally saw him. His nurse, Natalie, is just as nice and returns calls quickly.
in Bartlett, IL |
I had a full hip replacement surgery by Dr. Nourbash about 3 months ago. My surgery went well as did my rehab and I am very pleased with the results. I am able to get around without pain and have even started to walk and jog on the treadmill. In addition to being a good surgeon, Dr. Nourbash is also very personable. From my original appointment to the day of surgery and any follow-up appointments Dr. Nourbash has been very pleasant and informative. Highly recommend.
in Itasca, IL |
Dr. Nourbash replaced my hip seven weeks ago, and I have not had one second of pain! It’s amazing! The incisions was sore for a little while, but no big deal. I also have had no pain going through the exercises and physical therapy. He is a masterful surgeon! He is replacing my other hip in five weeks, and I am not worried about it at all! Recommend to anyone and everyone!
Dr. Nourbash did posterior approach hip 6 mo. ago. Fantastic results! Uneventful recovery, walk outside w/ cane 2 wks. post-surg, scar 4 in. long. Have life back, walk 5-7 mi./day, strength training & swim. Dr. Nourbash enthusiastically took time explain procedure & prosthetic’s advantages, great team, all questions answered pre-surgery through final exam. Prudent to get 2nd opinion…be sure Dr. Nourbash on your list. You will not be disappointed. I have repeatedly recommended Dr. Nourbash.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Nourbash did a hip replacement for me in April, followed by a knee replacement in July--two surgeries in four months. His knowledge and expertise with these two joints is beyond wonderful. He explained everything he was going to do ahead of time, was reassuring, with a bedside manner that just couldn't be beat. He also straightened out my leg during the knee replacement surgery. I feel as if I've been given a new lease on life. I would recommend Dr. Nourbash in an instant.
Arlington Heights, IL |
I think Dr Nourbash is so excellent! He is always smiling and positive, and successfully completed a knee replacement that i had been told for years was impossible! I can now walk without pain on a now-straight leg (he also straightened it!) and with perfectly upright posture! His skill and caring nature are first rate! You can't do better!
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Nourbash is wonderful!. Had a complete knee replacement and after 15+ years of bone on bone pain, there is no more pain! Dr. Nourbash explained the complete process of the surgery and made me feel very comfortable with everything. He has a great sense of humor which is always important in helping the patient feel more at ease. His staff is very caring and thorough. I would recommend Dr. Paul Nourbash for your orthopedic surgery needs. Next year, the other knee will be operated on. Thank you!
in Schaumburg, IL |
Excellent at explaining procedure and what to expect. Had no chronic pain after surgery. I highly recommend Dr Nourbash.
Barrington, IL |
Very personable, funny, and gives you the information you need to know straight and to the point. Already recommended to my Father and Sister.
Buffalo Grove, IL |
Three years after a very success total hip replacement by Dr Nourbash, I fell on the hip and cracked my femur. This happened in Florida. The Orthopedic in Florida advised surgery but when I called Dr Nourbash for his advice he said no surgery was necessary and prescribed 6 weeks of no weight and PT after 8 weeks. I'm now at 11 weeks with no pain, no limp, NO SURGERY! Thank You Dr Nourbash!!
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Understanding and excellent bed side manner. Just had knee replacement re-check and all is still good. Excellent surgeon hardly any pain after surgery and scar is minimal. He takes the time to answer questions and understands issues. Would highly recommend him.
in Roselle, IL |
Dr. Nourbash is an excellent surgeon! I recovered quickly from my total hip replacement. Dr. Nourbash used a zip line to close my incision which healed quickly and was removed very easily. The recovery from this hip replacement was so much better than my last one (done by a different orthopedic surgeon). Also, he is willing to spend time with his patients. He is highly recommended.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
From the day I met Dr. Nourbash I liked him. He was friendly, answered all my questions and my wifes questions. He is a very skilled surgeon and trust him completely. I'm out of therapy now after a left hip surgery. I feel great and walk with no pain. After I got home from the hospital, I walked down the stairs with no assistance to answer the door for the home therapist. She was very surprised that I was on my feet and walking almost normal. My therapy went just as well, and I'm back to work af
in Roselle, IL |
I have had both knees replaced by Dr. Nourbash in the last year. I highly recommend him . He is to the point, explains everything so you know what to expect. Also I like the fact he preferred home therapy after surgery. This really speeds your progress.
in Grayslake, IL |
Dr. Nourbash did a full replacement for both of my knees in May and August this year. I feel like a million bucks! He's an excellent surgeon with excellent personality! He explains everything you need to know about the surgery. I am so happy that I chose him to perform my operation and would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to have knee replacement done.
in Schaumburg Il 60194 |
Dr. Nourbash found I had to have a Hip Replacement which I had done Sept. 13 2016 Surgery went great and healing process was very fast. Dr. Nourbash has a great sense of humor which helps with your nerves, personality plus and listens to what you have to say. He is tops with me and will recommend him to anyone. Great person and GREAT DOCTOR Lenore H. Krefft Schaumburg
in Elk Grove, il |
EXPLAINED ALL PROCEDURES, RECOMMENDED HOME THERAPY AFTER SURGERY INSTEAD OF NURSING HOME.ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS . GOOD QUIDANCE RESUMING HEALTH CLUB WORKOUTS
in Barrington, IL |
I went through two total hip replacements with Dr. Nourbash in 12 weeks. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. This is a doctor who really knows what he is doing. He is a pro. At the same time he is caring, genuine and has a sense of humor. After the second hip replacement in late October I was on my feet and walking unassisted by cane or other device within a week. For the first time in years I am free of debilitating pain in my hips. Dr. Nourbash is my hero. I totally recommend him!
in Lake Villa, IL |
I had total knee replacement on my right knee on Sept. 8, 2016. I had a much better experience than I had anticipated. I was able to walk without a walker or cane within 3 weeks of surgery. I am very happy that I has Dr. Nourbash do my surgery and would encourage others to do the same.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
From the very first meeting with Dr. Nourbash, nothing was left unanswered. His description and information package was as concise as you could expect and could hope for. The operation was just as he explained, his personal follow up tremendous and the results were as he had explained and what I hoped for . 3 days in the hospital , home therapy , 12 weeks later ................... see you back in 2 years. Can't ask for anything better. Staff , and all concerned, were friendly and professional.
Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Nourbash diagnosis was spot on, surgery and recovery was exactly like he explained. His immediate staff are the greatest, very well informed and very prompt with insurance and disability follow up. I feel like a 'million' bucks. Thank you!
in Mt.Prospect, IL |
Dr. Nourbash is great, he explains everything to you and is genuinely concerned with you as a person and patient!
Dr. Nourbash was a phenomenal orthopedic whom I would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!
Hoffman Estates, IL |
From start to finish there were no surprises. Everyone from Dr. Nourbash himself, to his staff, to the hospital pre-surgery class to the hospital staff and stay were all on the same page. I was very informed about what was going to take place before, during, and after surgery. Everyone conducted themselves in a professional yet caring manor. My family and I were very at ease during the whole procedure which left me to focus on recovery. Recovery was a breeze.
in Addison, IL |
He did a great job on Both knees from first interview to last post surgery visit. His work is top notch. And I would recommend him to anyone. He and his staff work and communicate very well with the patients.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Took time to talk with me about everything and all questions. The only one to suggest metal testing before surgery, because I'm sensitive to metals. straight forward about everything. Easy to get appointment with and took care of medicine refills and paper work right away
in West Chicago, IL |
I consider myself very lucky to have found Doctor Nourbash! I had severe osteoarthritis in my right hip, which required a hip replacement! Doc Nourbash and his staff were with me every step of the way! Hey Doc, Thanks for taking my pain away & giving me my life back! You are The Best! Bob B.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Nourbash, MD?
Are you Dr. Nourbash?

Visit Dr. Nourbash

Dr. Nourbash accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Orthopedic Hand Surgery