Dr. Paul Nourbash, MD

Dr. Paul Nourbash, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Paul Nourbash, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Schaumburg, IL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Dr. Nourbash's Experience

See how Dr. Nourbash's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nourbash

Dr. Nourbash accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Nourbash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nourbash to family and friends
Dr. Nourbash's Performance
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
From the day I met Dr. Nourbash I liked him. He was friendly, answered all my questions and my wifes questions. He is a very skilled surgeon and trust him completely. I'm out of therapy now after a left hip surgery. I feel great and walk with no pain. After I got home from the hospital, I walked down the stairs with no assistance to answer the door for the home therapist. She was very surprised that I was on my feet and walking almost normal. My therapy went just as well, and I'm back to work af
in Roselle, IL |
I have had both knees replaced by Dr. Nourbash in the last year. I highly recommend him . He is to the point, explains everything so you know what to expect. Also I like the fact he preferred home therapy after surgery. This really speeds your progress.
in Grayslake, IL |
Dr. Nourbash did a full replacement for both of my knees in May and August this year. I feel like a million bucks! He's an excellent surgeon with excellent personality! He explains everything you need to know about the surgery. I am so happy that I chose him to perform my operation and would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to have knee replacement done.
in Schaumburg Il 60194 |
Dr. Nourbash found I had to have a Hip Replacement which I had done Sept. 13 2016 Surgery went great and healing process was very fast. Dr. Nourbash has a great sense of humor which helps with your nerves, personality plus and listens to what you have to say. He is tops with me and will recommend him to anyone. Great person and GREAT DOCTOR Lenore H. Krefft Schaumburg
in Elk Grove, il |
EXPLAINED ALL PROCEDURES, RECOMMENDED HOME THERAPY AFTER SURGERY INSTEAD OF NURSING HOME.ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS . GOOD QUIDANCE RESUMING HEALTH CLUB WORKOUTS
in Barrington, IL |
I went through two total hip replacements with Dr. Nourbash in 12 weeks. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. This is a doctor who really knows what he is doing. He is a pro. At the same time he is caring, genuine and has a sense of humor. After the second hip replacement in late October I was on my feet and walking unassisted by cane or other device within a week. For the first time in years I am free of debilitating pain in my hips. Dr. Nourbash is my hero. I totally recommend him!
in Lake Villa, IL |
I had total knee replacement on my right knee on Sept. 8, 2016. I had a much better experience than I had anticipated. I was able to walk without a walker or cane within 3 weeks of surgery. I am very happy that I has Dr. Nourbash do my surgery and would encourage others to do the same.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
From the very first meeting with Dr. Nourbash, nothing was left unanswered. His description and information package was as concise as you could expect and could hope for. The operation was just as he explained, his personal follow up tremendous and the results were as he had explained and what I hoped for . 3 days in the hospital , home therapy , 12 weeks later ................... see you back in 2 years. Can't ask for anything better. Staff , and all concerned, were friendly and professional.
Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Nourbash diagnosis was spot on, surgery and recovery was exactly like he explained. His immediate staff are the greatest, very well informed and very prompt with insurance and disability follow up. I feel like a 'million' bucks. Thank you!
in Mt.Prospect, IL |
Dr. Nourbash is great, he explains everything to you and is genuinely concerned with you as a person and patient!
Dr. Nourbash was a phenomenal orthopedic whom I would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!
Hoffman Estates, IL |
From start to finish there were no surprises. Everyone from Dr. Nourbash himself, to his staff, to the hospital pre-surgery class to the hospital staff and stay were all on the same page. I was very informed about what was going to take place before, during, and after surgery. Everyone conducted themselves in a professional yet caring manor. My family and I were very at ease during the whole procedure which left me to focus on recovery. Recovery was a breeze.
in Addison, IL |
He did a great job on Both knees from first interview to last post surgery visit. His work is top notch. And I would recommend him to anyone. He and his staff work and communicate very well with the patients.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Took time to talk with me about everything and all questions. The only one to suggest metal testing before surgery, because I'm sensitive to metals. straight forward about everything. Easy to get appointment with and took care of medicine refills and paper work right away
in West Chicago, IL |
I consider myself very lucky to have found Doctor Nourbash! I had severe osteoarthritis in my right hip, which required a hip replacement! Doc Nourbash and his staff were with me every step of the way! Hey Doc, Thanks for taking my pain away & giving me my life back! You are The Best! Bob B.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Nourbash, MD?
Are you Dr. Nourbash?

Compare Dr. Nourbash

Dr. Nourbash's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Nourbash has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nourbash's Board Certifications

Central Dupage Hopsital/Rush University Medical Center

Completed in 1998

Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Nourbash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nourbash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics