Dr. Paul Norwood, MD

Dr. Paul Norwood, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Paul Norwood, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

550 E Herndon Ave Ste 101

Fresno, CA 93720

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net of California

Learn about Dr. Norwood

See how frequently Dr. Norwood performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Malaise and Fatigue
Diabetes Type 2
Diabetes Type 1

Dr. Norwood's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Norwood "1.The Patient comes 1st. 2.Our patients honor us by coming to our office."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Exercise Counseling
  • Obesity Counseling
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Santa Barbara
  • Univ. Of Calif. Irvine-Long Beach Va
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • University Ca Davis
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Norwood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Norwood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Norwood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Norwood to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Norwood Says:

Thank you to my patients who have taken the time to leave a review. To those patients who have left reviews that show dissatisfaction, please take the time to contact our office and try us again. We aim to please and Dr. Norwood's expertise offers you the chance to feel better and live a more productive and happier life.

Dr. Norwood's Performance
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Norwoods quick review of options and recommendations to get you functional again are the hall mark of treatment quality for those seeking tangible real world medical options.
in Fresno Ca |
Easily my most favorite thing about Dr. Norwood is that he is so easy to talk to but when it comes to your medical needs he is aggressive with his approach to any & all issues. He is absolutely worth seeing worth the wait and it doesn't hurt that this doctor is very easy on the eyes wink wink . Intelligent knowledgeable and did I say easy on the eyes . . A patient forever ! Lori Hernandez
in Fremont, CA |
Been going to different doctors for years with the same problem and since Dr Norwood there has bee a vast improvement and there has been nobody that show as much attention to the facts.
in Fresno, CA |
I have known Dr Norwood for 20 years and he saved my husband's life. He was on death's door and his quick diagnoses and treatment gave new life to him and me. He has a heart of gold and will stick his neck out for you
in Fresno, CA |
i FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON SINCE I MET DR. PAUL NORWOOD. I WAS GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH AND DR. NORWOOD TURNED ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. MY DIABETES CONTROL IS EXCELLENT. MY MOOD IS EXCELLENT. MYOUTLOOK IS POSITIVE. I HAVE LOTS A TON OF WEIGHT. HOW GRATIFED I AM. DR NORWOOD IS TICKLED TO DEATH.
in Fresno. Ca |
Dr Norwood is the best. He helps myself with my diabetes. It is much better
Fabulous doctor Honest Straightforward Pleasant Brilliant
Great doctor
in Fresno |
We my wife and I have been Dr Norwood's patients for since 1995. My wife has several severe medical problems and I have diabetes. I have his cell number and have called him several times in emergency. He has always been there for us and my wife wouldn't be able to walk without him.
in Fresno |
I have felt dramatically better since meeting Dr Norwood I'm an ER nurse and know who good doctors are and he's the best. I have lost 20 pounds I feel so much better.
in Fremont, CA |
Dr Norwood is the kindness, most intelligent, and giving doctor. Recommended highly.
Lemoore, CA |
Gracia's Dr. Norwood por tomarse El tempo de explicarme como cuidar mejor de mi salud siendo una paciente diabetica tipo dos. Yo lo recomiendo como mi mejor doctor altamente acreditado y efectivo dandome la oportunidad de llevar una vida mas normal como paciente diabetica Gracias...
Fresno, CA |
Dr Norwood has been nothing but kind and generous to me. He is very straight forward and has your best interest. He knows exactly what he is doing and I trust in his abilities. You can tell when you come into the office that he has had a lot of experience and knows how to handle a variety of different people.
in Clovis, CA |
After reading reviews from patients saying all he did was dx them with depression,I was hesitant, but optimistic. He didn't even feel my neck, and disregarded my thyroid nodule that has been found. Rather he zoned in on my symptoms, which are consistent with hypothyroidism, and dx'd me with depression and prescribed me with depression meds, including Ritalin. I won't be going back and am getting a second opinion.
in Fresno, CA |
I was charged for an appointment I never was informed I had. Someone in the office had taken down my information wrong from another doctor so I was never contacted about the appointment. Never even bothered to send a letter, which of course they had my correct address. Not a word from this clinic. I've called and written letters and they continued to charge me. Now I am forced into paying it because it went to collections. Incompetent people who obviously don't care.
in Clovis, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr Norwood for over 12 years. Dr. Norwood and his staff go above and beyond for their patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Clovis, CA |
After reading some of the reviews on Dr Norwood, I thought he would not be a compassionate person. I'm a patient of his now two years and I really like him. He's staight foward, compassionate, very helpful and has been willing to help me out more than almost any other Doctor I've seen. Nice guy, smart and I don't wait for a long time at my appointments. I would definitely recommend him to others.
in Los Banos, CA |
I do NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. His ego is totally put of control. On the other hand, if you want to become addicted to heavy painkillers, he's your guy! When the hospital doctors discovered the drugs Dr. Norwood prescribed, they were all seriously concerned enough to call him. His response? He refused to treat me. Very unprofessional.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Norwood is professional, yet warm and friendly in his demeanor, as is his entire staff. There is a very pleasant and welcoming atmosphere. Doctor takes all the time necessary for exam, communication, etc., in my experience. While that may mean a little more time in the waiting room, when I leave I feel confident. All my questions have been answered, I know what to expect, I'm familiar with the medication prescribed, why it was prescribed and what it will do, as well as side effects.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Norwood, MD?
Are you Dr. Norwood?