Dr. Paul Neblett, MD

Dr. Paul Neblett, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Paul Neblett, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Memphis, TN. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

6215 Humphreys Blvd Ste 100

Memphis, TN 38120

• Coventry Health Care of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Neblett

See how frequently Dr. Neblett performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Breast Diseases

Dr. Neblett's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Breast Pain
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea

• Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Tubal Ligation

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Tn College Of Med

Dr. Neblett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Neblett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neblett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Neblett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neblett to family and friends
Dr. Neblett's Performance
in Millington, Tn |
Dr Neblett was my doctor for over 13 years. Had to find another doctor when I turned 65 as he doesn't accept Medicare. Dr Neblett is a wonderful doctor & I miss him as a doctor & a friend. I HIGHLY recommend him & trust him to take care of any needs that you may have.
Jonesboro, GA |
I was recommended to dr Neblett by a friend. My first pregnancy was a nightmare as well as delivery! From the first time I met DrNeblett I felt nothing but comfort and the fear went away. Very good bedside manner!! I wish he would have dilivered my first child!
Heaven sent
in Olive Branch |
Nelbett came highly recommended to me by 3 friends that I trusted. I explained to him my history and how I was a high risk patient. He never treated me as such. He was too laid back and not concern when I would express problems I was experiencing. In the end I had a stillborn baby, in my opinion due to Nelbett not listening to me. Once I delivered he never said sorry for your loss or anything. Poor bedside manner and this was my 4th child. He told me these type of things just happen. RUN ladies!
Memphis, TN |
I went to Dr. Neblett after having 2 terrible experiences with OBGYNs in Memphis. The first time I had to wait 15-30 minutes, but the second time I saw him within 5 minutes of my scheduled appointment time. He is caring, attentive, patient, understanding, and has an extremely good bed side manner. The office is excellent and his staff is outstanding. Now I understand all of the excellent reviews and why everyone wants to see Dr. Neblett.
in Memphis, TN |
I heard about Dr. Neblett from the reviews online and they didn't lie, I love him lol. Today was my first visit and from check in to check out I have no complaints. The ladies in this office are ver nice. I didn't see one frown everyone looks like they enjoy their job. Dr. Neblett has a friendly face and an even better personality. He has excellent bedside manner. He made sure he explained everything from start to finish and even made conversation. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Cordova, TN |
Dr Neblett is an awesome gynecologist! He has the best bedside manners that I have ever encountered during a doctor's visit. He is patient, kind and very well informed in his field!
in Memphis, TN |
When I tell you Dr. Neblett is the BEST!! He delivered my son Dillon, now im pregnant with my second child and i couldnt be more excited and happier to go through this process again with him. He is always caring, loving, he made sure that i was ok at all times. I was so nervous to have my C- section. he grabbed my hand and held it through my epidural and from that point on i was relaxed and i knew for sure with God and Dr. Neblett on my side that i would be ok. Thanks Dr. Neblett!
in Cordova, TN |
Dr. Neblett was wonderful! It was my first visit with him and he came into the room and introduced himself, Hi, I'm Paul Neblett. It was great! He didn't give himself a God complex and tell me that he was DR. Neblett. He was easy going and I never felt that he was rushing me in any way. He warned the speculum. No one has EVER warmed the speculum for me before! It was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner is great and the wait was hardly 5 minutes once I got into the room
in Olive branch, MS |
he is the most wonderful doctor ever. his entire staff is fantastic. I am a high risk patient and he never made me feel like a burden. he genuinely cares for his patients. his nurse Laci is wonderful as well!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Neblett, MD?
Are you Dr. Neblett?