Dr. Paul Neblett, MD

Dr. Paul Neblett, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 63 years old

52 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Neblett specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Memphis, TN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Neblett? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Neblett's Experience

See how Dr. Neblett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Neblett

Dr. Neblett accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Neblett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Neblett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neblett to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Neblett's Performance
in Olive Branch |
Nelbett came highly recommended to me by 3 friends that I trusted. I explained to him my history and how I was a high risk patient. He never treated me as such. He was too laid back and not concern when I would express problems I was experiencing. In the end I had a stillborn baby, in my opinion due to Nelbett not listening to me. Once I delivered he never said sorry for your loss or anything. Poor bedside manner and this was my 4th child. He told me these type of things just happen. RUN ladies!
Memphis, TN |
I went to Dr. Neblett after having 2 terrible experiences with OBGYNs in Memphis. The first time I had to wait 15-30 minutes, but the second time I saw him within 5 minutes of my scheduled appointment time. He is caring, attentive, patient, understanding, and has an extremely good bed side manner. The office is excellent and his staff is outstanding. Now I understand all of the excellent reviews and why everyone wants to see Dr. Neblett.
in Memphis, TN |
I heard about Dr. Neblett from the reviews online and they didn't lie, I love him lol. Today was my first visit and from check in to check out I have no complaints. The ladies in this office are ver nice. I didn't see one frown everyone looks like they enjoy their job. Dr. Neblett has a friendly face and an even better personality. He has excellent bedside manner. He made sure he explained everything from start to finish and even made conversation. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Cordova, TN |
Dr Neblett is an awesome gynecologist! He has the best bedside manners that I have ever encountered during a doctor's visit. He is patient, kind and very well informed in his field!
in Memphis, TN |
When I tell you Dr. Neblett is the BEST!! He delivered my son Dillon, now im pregnant with my second child and i couldnt be more excited and happier to go through this process again with him. He is always caring, loving, he made sure that i was ok at all times. I was so nervous to have my C- section. he grabbed my hand and held it through my epidural and from that point on i was relaxed and i knew for sure with God and Dr. Neblett on my side that i would be ok. Thanks Dr. Neblett!
in Cordova, TN |
Dr. Neblett was wonderful! It was my first visit with him and he came into the room and introduced himself, Hi, I'm Paul Neblett. It was great! He didn't give himself a God complex and tell me that he was DR. Neblett. He was easy going and I never felt that he was rushing me in any way. He warned the speculum. No one has EVER warmed the speculum for me before! It was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner is great and the wait was hardly 5 minutes once I got into the room
in Olive branch, MS |
he is the most wonderful doctor ever. his entire staff is fantastic. I am a high risk patient and he never made me feel like a burden. he genuinely cares for his patients. his nurse Laci is wonderful as well!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Neblett, MD?
Are you Dr. Neblett?

Compare Dr. Neblett

Dr. Neblett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Neblett has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Neblett's Board Certifications

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Yeast Infections

University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

University Of Tn College Of Med

Dr. Neblett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neblett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage