Dr. Paul Michael, MD

Dr. Paul Michael, MD

Interventional Cardiology  |
Dr. Paul Michael, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Palm Springs, FL. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Read his story

4915 S Congress Ave Ste A

Palm Springs, FL 33461

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CorVel
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Michael

See how frequently Dr. Michael performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
Vascular Disease
Heart Disease

Dr. Michael's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Michael's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Michael "Dr. Michael, a fellow of the Society of Cardiac Angiography and Intervention, is a Miami native and graduated medical school at the University of Miami. He completed Internal Medicine residency as Chief Resident at Cleveland Clinic Florida. In New Orleans at the Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute he then completed his Cardiovascular Disease fellowship and served as Chief Cardiology Fellow. Doctor Michael continued his specialty training at Ochsner by completing a two year advanced coronary, peripheral, and structural interventional cardiology fellowship where he also served as chief interventional cardiology fellow. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology. Doctor Michael speaks fluent Spanish and is excited to be working back in South Florida. He specializes in cardiac as well as peripheral arterial and venous interventions."

• Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
  • Mitral Valve Stenosis
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pulmonary Embolism
  • Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Septal Defect
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Valvular Regurgitation
  • Valvular Stenosis

• Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Echocardiography
  • Non-Invasive Vascular Testing for Venous Diseases
  • Nuclear Cardiac Imaging
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Angiograms
  • Peripheral Angioplasty
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Stress Test
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vein Ablation
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
  • Venous Thrombolysis

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Cleveland Clinic Florida
  • Ochsner
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Michael has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Michael does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Michael and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Michael's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Michael to family and friends
Dr. Michael's Performance
in WPB, Fl |
After several heart catherizations, I was told that the next one would be a heart open surgery. I met Dr. Michael this year in a ER visit to JFK hospital, he wasn't the doctor that performed the earlier procedures, so I admit I was nervous, specially because he seem very young. He did do another cath and he was able to insert another stent without opening my chest. I am thankful to Dr. Michael for saving my life and meeting him that night. He is an amazing human being and so is Leidys his MA.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Paul Michael has been a lifesaver to me I had two large blood clot's and over the course of four or five weeks she was able to diagnose get everything taken care of and now I am blood clot free
in wellington, fl |
Dr. Michael was beyond exceptional bedside manner. He made me feel comfortable with procedures on my heart and leg. His personality was was truly amazing. Very caring and friendly. Thank you for taking care of me. Definitely a great surgeon.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Paul Michael and team are truly AMAZING! I could not walk for more than 2 min. without my legs being in complete pain. I was ready to give up. I didn't know how I was going to work and support my kids (single mom). Dr. Micheal performed a procedure for a blockage of abdominal aorta. I was walking the next day without any issues. I feel so good that I have signed up for a 3.1k Heart walk. I highly recommend Dr. Michael and I am truly blessed to have been referred to such a talented doctor.
in North Palm Beach , FL |
A true professional. I had two procedures within 3 weeks to open up 100% blockages of 2 arteries on the back side of the heart. On each occasion, Dr. Michaels took the time to go over each procedure as to how he was going to perform them. This had been an ongoing problem while other doctors were reluctant to perform these procedures due to the difficulty and location of these blockages, Dr. Michaels took the time, 5 hours/3 stents on the 1st procedure and 7 hours/5 stents on the 2nd procedure.
in West palm beach, Florida |
My name is ,Enrique Hurtado and I'm very happy with Dr.Paul Michael, He save my legs and my ,very professional and proud of him#1 , Thank you very much and looking forward to see you always. God bless you.
in Lantana,Fl 33461 |
Dr.Michael is an outstanding doctor, he help me save my function in my legs with in a week , took me on as patient while I was in the hospital,explained to me what was wrong and insured me on my well being and fixed me as soon as he could , He also has absolutely awesome bed Side manor and treated me like a person , I trusted everything he told me and just to relax and everything would workout like it did , I had a pretty big surgery and my recovery is going good.Dr Micheal gave me my life back
in Clinton, MA |
Dr. Paul Michael was a rock star with me and my father. Because of my father's advanced age, the particular procedure was high risk. Dr. Michael twice took the time and had the patience to explain all the options and risks and allow time for us to decide. His candor and integrity were made clear in our interactions. Once we decided to move forward, Dr. Michael and his team took care of many details and successfully performed the procedure. He treated me like his brother and my father like his
in Lake Worth, FL |
I had a fortunate encounter with Dr. Michael when my husband was admitted to JFK. After being in the hospital for 5 days and undergoing a plethora of tests my husband was ready to be discharged by his other care providers. Dr. Michael didn't think things were adding up and wanted to do one last test, an angiogram. My husband had a 90% occlusion of his left anterior descending artery, the widow maker. His diligence gave my husband a second chance at life and for that we are eternally grateful!!
in N. Lauderdale, FL |
Dr.Michael performed 3 different surgeries. Right on target, best bed side manner. Takes his time with you so you fully understand. We highly recommend and have told our friends to make Dr. Paul Michael their cardio Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Are you Dr. Michael?

Visit Dr. Michael

Dr. Michael accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CorVel
    Emblem Health
  • Freedom Health
    Freedom Network
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA