Dr. Paul Michael, MD

Dr. Paul Michael, MD

Cardiology •  Male • Age 38

Dr. Paul Michael, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Palm Springs, FL. Dr. Michael has more experience with Interventional Cardiology than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as JFK Medical Center North Campus and Jfk Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Michael to book an appointment.

Wound Management & Limb Preservation Center

New Patient?
Wound Management & Limb Preservation Center4665 S Congress Ave Ste 100 Palm Springs, FL 33461

• Practices at Top Hospital Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Michael's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Michael

Dr. Michael?
I knew in less than 1 minute after meeting Dr Paul Michael that he is the man I had been wishing for. I lost my left leg due to lack of proper care.. The same group wanted to take my right leg.. Within 10 minutes Dr Michael told me if I am tough he can save my leg.. God Bless him he did save my leg after his magical surgery.. I cannot praise him enough for his talents in the operating room !! I think of him as a new Friend.. Thanks to you my friend I have a new start hoping to continue building artificial reef modules.. I have already recommended Dr Michael's to two people.. God Bless you Doc..Lee Shepard
  • Long wait times
Lee Shepard – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
He is an educated man who has no clue about bedside manner. His staff though is the most ignorant staff I have worked with and refuse to work with anymore. There are better Doctors out there that have great staff members and you dont have to deal with their incompetence. Try making an appointment, try getting results, try getting prescriptions refilled. It's almost impossible to get these things done if no one picks up the phone or calls you back. Find another Doctor is all I am saying.
William in Lake Worth – Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Highest praise and recommendations for Dr. Michael and staff. He saw my husband immediately (within one hour!) when he developed a critical risk factor for a blood clot in his leg. Staff was so kind and he was treated like gold. I am a nurse and was beyond impressed. Professional, personable, and brilliant. What more could you ask for in a person or a physician? Thank you again!
Ja'el Powers in Wellington – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Dr. Michael is THE one you want on your team. When others couldn't perform the limb-saving surgery my sister needed, Dr. Michael was called as the expert on very complex cases. He read the scans, and like the rock-star dr he is, did the 8 hr surgery that day. On top of being brilliant & incredibly skilled interventional cardiologist, he is kind & compassionate. I live in NY - 30 minutes from some of the best drs/hospitals in the world. I would consider limping on a plane to get to him!!
Cheryl R in NYC, NY – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
My husband and I met Dr. Michael about two years ago when he was experiencing circulation problems in his legs. We have followed Dr. Michael from the Ft. Lauderdale area to Palm Beach gardens. We highly recommend Dr. Michael to any with cardio vascular concerns. His patience, professionalism, patient care,and expertise are over the top. We won't go anywhere else. As long as he doesn't go any further north. . We love you Dr. Michael and thanks for all your hard work.
Milton And Georgia Corbin in AZ, FL – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Dr. Michael is the kind of Dr. l like because he showed me why l was having problems with my legs swelling and what he could do to help. The veins in my legs were like an hour glass; good on top and good on the bottom. But they were closed in the middle causing my vein not to be able to take the blood back up to the heart properly causing numbness and swelling. Dr. Michael ended up putting stints in the area of my vein that was closed, now the blood is able to flow freely. Highly recommend Dr.
  • Long wait times
May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Excellent Interventional Cardiologist He kept close watch on me after 3 stent visit last summer After observation and close contact with my cardiologist , he set my procedure for the next day Great personality Really cares for patient Easy to understand Would definitely recommend him and JFK Hospital for cardiac care
Mike B in Delray FL – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Michael when it was imperative that I needed to be treated for several blockages that were life threatening. It was my good fate that I was referred to this Cardiac genius who was able to perform the procedure that gave my fiance and I many years to enjoy. I can not thank him and his caring staff enough, Just one day later I am up and about and feeling great. I highly recommend Dr. Michael as a trusted doctor who provides excellent care and results!
Joshua Levine in Boynton Beach, Fl – Dec 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
After several heart catherizations, I was told that the next one would be a heart open surgery. I met Dr. Michael this year in a ER visit to JFK hospital, he wasn't the doctor that performed the earlier procedures, so I admit I was nervous, specially because he seem very young. He did do another cath and he was able to insert another stent without opening my chest. I am thankful to Dr. Michael for saving my life and meeting him that night. He is an amazing human being and so is Leidys his MA.
Emma Rull in WPB, Fl – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Dr. Paul Michael has been a lifesaver to me I had two large blood clot's and over the course of four or five weeks she was able to diagnose get everything taken care of and now I am blood clot free
Kenny Miller in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Dr. Michael was beyond exceptional bedside manner. He made me feel comfortable with procedures on my heart and leg. His personality was was truly amazing. Very caring and friendly. Thank you for taking care of me. Definitely a great surgeon.
FL in wellington, fl – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Dr. Paul Michael and team are truly AMAZING! I could not walk for more than 2 min. without my legs being in complete pain. I was ready to give up. I didn't know how I was going to work and support my kids (single mom). Dr. Micheal performed a procedure for a blockage of abdominal aorta. I was walking the next day without any issues. I feel so good that I have signed up for a 3.1k Heart walk. I highly recommend Dr. Michael and I am truly blessed to have been referred to such a talented doctor.
Barbara in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Aug 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
A true professional. I had two procedures within 3 weeks to open up 100% blockages of 2 arteries on the back side of the heart. On each occasion, Dr. Michaels took the time to go over each procedure as to how he was going to perform them. This had been an ongoing problem while other doctors were reluctant to perform these procedures due to the difficulty and location of these blockages, Dr. Michaels took the time, 5 hours/3 stents on the 1st procedure and 7 hours/5 stents on the 2nd procedure.
Dennis Wagner in North Palm Beach , FL – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
My name is ,Enrique Hurtado and I'm very happy with Dr.Paul Michael, He save my legs and my ,very professional and proud of him#1 , Thank you very much and looking forward to see you always. God bless you.
Enrique Hurtado Valladares in West palm beach, Florida – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Dr.Michael is an outstanding doctor, he help me save my function in my legs with in a week , took me on as patient while I was in the hospital,explained to me what was wrong and insured me on my well being and fixed me as soon as he could , He also has absolutely awesome bed Side manor and treated me like a person , I trusted everything he told me and just to relax and everything would workout like it did , I had a pretty big surgery and my recovery is going good.Dr Micheal gave me my life back
Donnie Serrecchia in Lantana,Fl 33461 – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Dr. Paul Michael was a rock star with me and my father. Because of my father's advanced age, the particular procedure was high risk. Dr. Michael twice took the time and had the patience to explain all the options and risks and allow time for us to decide. His candor and integrity were made clear in our interactions. Once we decided to move forward, Dr. Michael and his team took care of many details and successfully performed the procedure. He treated me like his brother and my father like his
Jeffry Mead in Clinton, MA – May 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
I had a fortunate encounter with Dr. Michael when my husband was admitted to JFK. After being in the hospital for 5 days and undergoing a plethora of tests my husband was ready to be discharged by his other care providers. Dr. Michael didn't think things were adding up and wanted to do one last test, an angiogram. My husband had a 90% occlusion of his left anterior descending artery, the widow maker. His diligence gave my husband a second chance at life and for that we are eternally grateful!!
Erin in Lake Worth, FL – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?
Dr.Michael performed 3 different surgeries. Right on target, best bed side manner. Takes his time with you so you fully understand. We highly recommend and have told our friends to make Dr. Paul Michael their cardio Dr.
Gerardino in N. Lauderdale, FL – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Michael, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Michael?

Dr. Michael accepts

Dr. Michael accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
RockPort Health Care

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Michael

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Michael treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Michael treats other conditions, please contact the office at (561) 548-8800.

Interventional Cardiology

Interventional cardiologists specialize in catheter-based treatment of heart diseases through procedures such as cardiac catheterization, impella devices, and stent placement.Compare with other Interventional Cardiology specialists.

Dr. Michael typically treats 74% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Peripheral Artery Catheterization
Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent

• Atherosclerosis
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Claudication
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Revascularization
  • Coronary Atherectomy
  • Coronary Stenting
  • Diabetic Limb Salvage
  • Echocardiography
  • Endocarditis
  • Endovascular Disorders
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Peripheral Angiograms
  • Peripheral Angioplasty
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Peripheral Vascular Intervention
  • Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Renal Artery Angioplasty
  • Syncope
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Stenting
  • Vein Diseases
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Venous Hypertension

Dr. Michael, a fellow of the Society of Cardiac Angiography and Intervention, is a Miami native and graduated medical school at the University of...Read more

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

Ochsner
Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital
University of Miami- B.S.

• Arabic