Dr. Paul McNeill, MD

Dr. Paul McNeill, MD

Phlebology  ·

Dr. Paul McNeill, MD is a phlebologist in Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 29 years. He specializes in phlebology and vascular surgery.Read his story

Capitol Vein and Laser Centers

6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 500

Bethesda, MD 20817

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Guardian

• Thu: closed
    • Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
Guardian
PHCS
Priority Health
Tricare
Virginia Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. McNeill treats your condition or procedure

Dr. McNeill's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Botox® Injection
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dermal Filler
  • Injection Sclerotherapy
  • Leg Venous Ulcer
  • Lung Surgery
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebectomy
  • Venous Reflux
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Venous Thromboembolic Disease
  • Venous Thrombosis

Paul McNeill, MD is one of few DC area physicians board certified in both Vascular Surgery and Phlebology, the specialty of venous problems. He has personally trained over 1000 physicians throughout the nation in modern vein care. Unparalleled Experi...

• Phlebology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McNeill

Dr. McNeill?
Dr. McNeill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul McNeill, MD
Dr. McNeill and his staff are among the best medical providers I have had in my 75 years. He is excellent in every way - making for a safe and welcoming environment, a friendly and relaxing atmosphere, direct and honest communication, clear instructions on and details of procedures. He came highly recommended, and i can highly recommend him after my great experiences with him. His staff is exceptional with each and every one welcoming, pleasant, professional, friendly, and very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
Linda is amazing! She is fabulous at getting rid of bad-looking leg veins! I would highly recommend her to anyone with these issues, without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
Linda Griffin is an R.N. in Dr. McNeill's office who does absolute magic for my face. Always excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
Dr. McNeill has just been amazing to work with. Jessie, his nurse, is incredibly kind and caring during the procedure and after. Dr. McNeill uses "talk-estesia" during the procedure to help keep his patient calm and and happy. The office staff is helpful, prompt in follow up, and reliable. And Dr. McNeill gives his cell phone to patients so when I had a question, all I had to do was text him and he responded quickly. This gave me such reassurance that I was healing proper...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
Terrible bedside manner, did not smile, appears irritated. Very condescending, did not listen to anything I said. Heard him talking outside exam room repeating information in direct conflict to what had just been discussed. Treated me as if I was incapable of understand what he was telling me despite the fact that I have been a medical professional for many years. Minimized my symptoms and pain. I have never been treated so poorly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
From the very beginning this was an awesome experience, from beginning experience! From the ultrasound to the second procedure, the people here are exceptional ! Each made me feel comfortable and at ease with eachstep along the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
I found Dr. McNeill on facebook, then I did my research and it was the best decision I made! I had terrible spider veins for 30 years and after a few treatments, I have a new leg! No more varicose and dark spider veins. I am thrilled with this practice especially his assistant Jessie! I was treated like part of the family. I recommend this practice to anyone who wants first class care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
Dr. McNeill and staff are top rate! Explains everything he is doing, efficient, and individuals everything he is doing for the patient. He even makes small talk to get to know you! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
I was very concerned of the pain and procedure, however, it was so easy and amazing. Please do not fear - there is little pain involved in the procedure. Staff is amazing and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
I could not be happier with my experience in this office and with Dr.Mcneill. So happy to have my veins taken care of and am so happy I found CVL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
Easiest thing I've ever had done. If you suffer with varicose veins, please have this done. Dr McNeill is wonderful!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
I have had problems with my legs for years. Standing for hours teaching for forty-four years didn't help. I am now pain free thanks to the excellent care I received from Dr.McNeill and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
Dr. McNeill and the staff are so welcoming! I actually looked forward to my treatments. They even have complimentary beverages in the waiting room. My varicose veins were causing severe night cramps in my legs, in addition to the unsightly appearance. I am so thrilled that my night cramps have virtually subsided. And it's so nice to feel comfortable wearing skirts again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
I had pain in my leg a month after my treatments and they went above and beyond to make sure that everything was taken care of the correct way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
Every visit here has been so rewarding in many levels, I can't express it adequately. You just have to get the initial procedures done and then every other procedure improves the health, looks, and rapid functionality. I'm diabetic and I can't believe my doctor waited so long a time to recommend having the VNUS procedure. Everybody who suffers from leg pain from improper vein functions should really really consider having this done. It's an amazing feeling to live a mo...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
my experiene help me feel better and able to walk for my health and to feel more confident with my appearance
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
Answered all my questions on follow-up. I trust this doctor and this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
I am amazed at my experience with Dr.Neil and his staff. Not liking hospitals and needles , I was very apprehensive about getting my leg/veins procedure. From my first "evaluation" visit where Dr.Neil and his entire staff truly took the time not only to explain the procedure but as importantly for me , to listen to my fears and make me feels comfortable with that conversation...... to that end visit, I could not have been more pleased! Actually, pleased is not a good wor...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
I had venous closure and microphlebectomy performed on both legs. I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. McNeill and his entire staff. Highly recommend this group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McNeill, MD?
Debbie is so kind and easy going! She takes her time and explains each step of the procedure. My results are fantastic. I highly recommend Capital Vein & Laser in Frederick and Debbie Hoffner!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. McNeill?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. McNeill treats patients.