Dr. Paul McKee IV, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

KentuckyOne Health Orthopedic Associates 201 Abraham Flexner Way Ste 100 Louisville, KY 40202 Get Directions
Dr. Paul McKee IV, MD
Dr. Paul McKee IV, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 50 years. Dr. McKee IV is affiliated with Jewish Hospital.

Dr. McKee IV's Experience

See how Dr. McKee IV's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McKee IV

Dr. McKee IV accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McKee IV has admitting privileges.

Dr. McKee IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKee IV to family and friends
4.3
Dr. McKee IV's Performance
Louisville,KY |
I saw Dr. McKee for knee pain. I removed fluid from my knee and injected it with plasma and gel. He is very nice and thorough.
in New Albany, IN |
Dr McKee saw me for a torn meniscus....he drained my knee and injected plasma rich protein (from my own plasma). I had 90% pain relief immediately and soon had no pain at all. This was almost 2 years ago and my knee has never bothered me again! I would and have recommended him to friends and family!
Louisville, KY |
saw him on recommendation from other MD. Had diagnosis & treatment plan in place. He completely changed diagnosis & treatment. After 5 months a docked opinion verified that my initial diagnosis & treatment plan were correct. Very self absorbed. Became angry when I asked any questions & would tell me "I do this every day just trust me".
New Albany, IN |
Dr. McKee talked about himself during my entire visit. I had to speak loudly to get him to be quiet long enough to ask a question. His diagnosis was wrong, his treatment would have made my condition worse.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Dr McKee is a great doctor. He is so professional, I mistook his demeanor. He is very good at what he does, but I didn't know if he cared about me as a patient. Two visits ago, I seen a side of him that lets me know. Not only does he care, he will go out of his way to help his patients. I trust him, I respect him, and I'm very thankful he is my doctor.
in Louisville, Ky |
Dr.McKee is very caring and understanding. He has been my Dr for 3 years now and he really cares about his patients and he listens and explains thing very well. He has never been wrong about my diagnoses and I think hes simply the best. I wouldnt go anywhere else.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. McKee IV is a very personable and caring doctor. I had no clue what was going on with my health and was having difficulty getting an appointment for my condition. One of his patients (JA) referred me and he squeezed me in and took excellent care of me. He educated me thoroughly about my situation where I could understand it. YIPPIE! I would recommend him highly!!! Ms. Fox
Henryville, IN |
Dr. McKee is simply the best. He has taken excellent care of my daughter after her sports related injury.
Have you seen Dr. Paul McKee IV, MD?
Are you Dr. McKee IV?

Compare Dr. McKee IV

Dr. McKee IV's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. McKee IV has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. McKee IV's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. McKee IV does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McKee IV and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Al Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1967

Dr. McKee IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKee IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. McKee IV does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McKee IV and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.