Dr. Paul R. McCombs III, MD

Dr. Paul R. McCombs III, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 64 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Treating my patients with respect, kindness and honesty is important to me, and I encourage them to be open and involved with their treatment. Seeing a doctor can be a scary experience, especially if a serious diagnosis is involved, and I do my best to treat them with compassion.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. McCombs is dedicated to excellence in patient care through the comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the...Read more

Dr. McCombs III' Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. McCombs III' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McCombs III

Dr. McCombs III accepts 34 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. McCombs III has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. McCombs III
Dr. McCombs III' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
Dr. McCombs III Says:

Thank you for your feedback; I value your opinion and continuously seek to improve your experience in my practice.  Please feel free to call or write my office with concerns or comments- your voice is important to me and my staff.

in Bradford, TN |
Saw Dr. McCombs this morning because he was the only Dr. in this area to do the prodisc L implants,he would not commit to doing the procedure even though the maker said it wasn't a problem of having a prior surgery as long as it was not a fusion. He wanted to cut me open, I will never let another Dr. cut on my back. In my opinion it is barbaric at best, we have better technology. If you're reading this check out the pro disc L & C it is the only option for me. It is done out patient
in adams, TN |
Ridiculous policy of not being able to make an appointment with the doctor until he "agrees" to see me. I need an angiogram after having brain surgery last year. I faxed a medical release to Florida hospital, but they either didn't send the records or the office staff lost them. I cannot drive due to my AVM removal and explained to the receptionist that I would be happy to bring my records with me. She insisted that she could not make an exception and refused to make an appointment.
in Lawrenceburg, TN |
Dr. McCombs ruined my life after my third neck surgery when he installed a plate crooked. I have been to two other specialists that have commented on what a mess was made and have told me that there is no way to repair the damage. I am now being taken care of by a Pain Clinic after trying several procedures that didn't work. I have not and will not recomend him to no one.
Have you seen Dr. Paul R. McCombs III, MD?
Are you Dr. McCombs III?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.