Dr. Paul McCluskey, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 49

Dr. McCluskey

Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta PC

5825 Glenridge Dr Bldg 2 Atlanta, GA 30328

Dr. Paul McCluskey, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Atlanta, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McCluskey to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. McCluskey's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. McCluskey's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Labiaplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

4.3

3.4482758620689653%
3.4482758620689653%

Dr. McCluskey

Dr. Mcclusky is kind, professional, and talented. I had a breast augmentation a month ago and he has quickly addressed all of my concerns while working diligently to ensure that I was happy with my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone! A month post op and I’m loving my results and newfound confidence. Dr. Mcclusky is honest and does not overcharge his patients. I was originally hesitant because his services were well cheaper than other Atlanta surgeons but I have absolutely no regrets! Thank you Dr. Mcclusky!!!!
Brooke – Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McCluskey, MD?
Esta es mi primera vez poniendo un review negativo.. Mi queja no va al doctor, pues al final no me hice cirugía con él. Mi mala experiencia tras un año de comunicación con la oficina es con sus empleadas, Maria y Laura. Hace un mes llamé para programar mi cirugía ya que estuve desde enero esperando porque surgieron dudas a causa de los resultados de laboratorio, y finalmente me dijeron que podía operarme.. Pues Maria ese día fue tremendamente grosera, poco profesional, se burló de mi (bulling) y creanme sé distinguir lo que es un trato profesional,acabamos discutiendo, me hizo tanto daño con su burla hacia mi salud..me hizo llorar, y por supuesto la puse en su lugar y la colgué.Fue una penosa situación, jamás nadie me había tratado así. Pero ahí no acaba todo, pedí mi reembolso y me dijeron que tardaría de 6 a 8 semanas. Después Laura, lejos de ayudar a arreglar la situación, trató de black mailing, que firmara un documento prohibiéndome que diera mi opinión en internet,redes sociales.
Silvia – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McCluskey, MD?
I had surgery with Dr. McCluskey in 2017. He was very pleasant at first. After surgery, explaining what were valid complains (an ugly bellybutton, dog ears on the tummy tuck, infected incisions,and aerola shaped so ugly) he was very condescending and unpleasant to deal with. Dr. McCluskey was not understanding nor willing to stand behind his work. I regreted showing Dr. McCluskey after he had been recommended to me. Now, I have to find someone to fix my body. I would not recommend Dr. McCluskey.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McCluskey, MD?
She showed me her breast implants and I thought they were fabulous she told me where she got them and I immediately booked an appointment with dr. Paul McCluskey... That was in 2015 April.... Very late August early September I started experiencing pain in my left breast. It ended up being capsular contracture which I understand can happen. I am not a first-time breast implant wear I received my first implants in 2003 I only went to dr. McCluskey because when you get implants you do have to chang
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Atlanta, GA – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McCluskey, MD?
Great with expressing what he would suggest and what would benefit long term. Prices are great
Starr in Atlanta, Ga – Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul McCluskey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McCluskey?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery